Brienne + Tyrion = Match made in heaven

edited September 2015 in Game Of Thrones

I remember Sera suggesting a hypothetical betrothal between Brienne of Tarth and Tyrion Lannister. At first I thought this was something that would be bound to happen later on in the game (before I watched the show).

But is it just me, or would this be the most perfect couple in the Seven Kingdoms? Not just because of their size differences complimenting on another, but because their personalities compliment each other even more. Thank you Sera, I hope D&D can make this a reality (since Brienne won't be dying by the hands of Lady Stoneheart anytime soon)

Comments

• Please tell me you did not just spoil a major death from the books for me.

• Having read the books. Nothing major is spoilt. Fear not.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Please tell me you did not just spoil a major death from the books for me.

• a shipping thread in the got section?

count me in m80

• Technically I did..

Please tell me you did not just spoil a major death from the books for me.

• Really? Man I got lied to then! Ah well

She didn't die though.

• edited September 2015

I can't see it happening because she has a thing for his brother.

• Also, he is a continent away from her, and would probably think she is too ugly, since he tends to be a hypocrite in that sense.

• Tyrion the twat and Brienne the bitch...

• Perfect couple, am I right

Clemenem posted: »

Tyrion the twat and Brienne the bitch...

• Hypocrite? In what way?

Jpork18 posted: »

Also, he is a continent away from her, and would probably think she is too ugly, since he tends to be a hypocrite in that sense.

• Because he is ugly himself. I wouldn't call that hypocrisy though. Tyrion can't decide who he finds attractive and neither did he decide himself to be not-so-attractive. (Talking about book!Tyrion here obviously, Dinklage is effing handsome :D)

Hypocrite? In what way?

• Well, maybe hypocrite is not the right word, but he himself is ugly, (at least in the books, disfigured with mismatched eyes), but he still judges others based on their appearance, and would think Brienne ugly if he had ever met her.

Hypocrite? In what way?

• A massive, gigantic, "screams-his-name-on-her-sleep" kind of thing.

I can't see it happening because she has a thing for his brother.

• I was told Lady stone heart hung her? What actually happened to Brienne in the book? Spoil it for me please?

fruitnveg posted: »

Having read the books. Nothing major is spoilt. Fear not.

• Lady Stoneheart offered her a deal. Her life for the life of Jaime Lannister. Brienne, in love with Jaime, refused, so she was going to be killed. When she was being hung, she screamed a word (that's how the chapter ended, saying she screamed a word). We assume she accepted the deal.

Later, she showed up at the camp where Jaime was. He was relieved that she was alright and worried about her wounds (she had her cheek bitten off). It was very cute (I ship). Anyways, she told Jaime to come with her, as she had found Sansa (a lie). He trusts her, so he went with her. That's how their stories ended for now.

ShaneGrimes posted: »

I was told Lady stone heart hung her? What actually happened to Brienne in the book? Spoil it for me please?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.