Sera The Hero?/ The Key

edited September 2015 in Game Of Thrones

I have always finded her suspicious since I saw her and still do, but surely if you didn't reveal Sera's secret, she marries Tarwick then we'll get a few more fighting men for House Forrester, fulfilling Mira's goal to save her house. Otherwise, why was it a major decision, it has got to come into some use.
I will be rather upset if that choice was just for a alternate line,** Didn't reveal** 'and with me and Garibald getting married'/** Revealed** and with Garibald refusing to talk to me.'

THE KEY

From what I heard that if you take Margarey's key in 'Iron From Ice' that it would come in use but they couldn't find Mira a use for it, scrapping it.

Will it come into play? I hope so, but it'll probably just be something that will not matter.

Iron From Ice.

Comments

• I still think peoples suspicions of Sera are unjustified.

• God, I hope that key does SOMETHING in the end.

• Me too! I've been wondering about it for quite a while.

gomatamo posted: »

God, I hope that key does SOMETHING in the end.

• That key is probably one of the more important things to me right now, if episode 6 finishes up and that key isn't used at all, say goodbye to the hate threads about episode 5 and hello to the hate befalling that key.

• It's really cute you say "Iron from Ice" after every single one of your post.

Anyway, Sera might save Mira or something, about the key, I don't think so, since it wasn't a major choice.

• I'm gonna be so pissed if that key does nothing.

• 2 words...

Season 2

That key is probably one of the more important things to me right now, if episode 6 finishes up and that key isn't used at all, say goodbye to the hate threads about episode 5 and hello to the hate befalling that key.

• Well I'd like to see a whole new set of characters for season 2 so that really wouldn't work for me :P

CosmicSouls posted: »

2 words... Season 2

• I don't wanna be that guy... but there have been several choices in GOT and other Telltale games which resulted only in alternate dialogues.

About the key, I don't care that much since I didn't take it.

• To me Sera's one of them basic beaches that are just there for the coin and marrying some lordling. Look what she did in the start of ep 5, maybe she'll help in ep 6 then all will be forgiven :). But if not her body's going down the witching well if I get my way

• What has Sera done but help you? I really don't get why people hate her...

To me Sera's one of them basic beaches that are just there for the coin and marrying some lordling. Look what she did in the start of ep 5,

• Yh I know that she has helped in other episodes even if Mira is a bad friend to her. But in ep 5 she has just broken it down by saying I cant be linked to you n stuff. But if she does help in ep 6 all is forgiven as I said

What has Sera done but help you? I really don't get why people hate her...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.