Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• He raises good points about the system, but he should not be President.

• Why thank you ^^ Knowing Greek mythology can be helpful sometimes xD

HazzatheMan posted: »

Plus I finally proved one of my teachers wrong on philosophical subject Wow! That's, pretty damn impressive! XD

• It's always nice to have someone to lift the mood up in this place.

enter image description here

Tear of joy runs down cheek

Aw... Glad I could help... Kinda. :'D

BigBadPaul posted: »

I'm.... legitimately flattered! It's true, though!... you did bring some life into this thread! Especially with all those people getting banned, it's always nice to have someone to lift the mood up in this place. ;p

• Now, I'm not a brony buut shining armor is pretty kewl!

Hmm then I guess you'll be my golden queen or something :p <3

nohuhhuh posted: »

Haha I actually didn't mean that! xD But sure, you can be my shining armor too!

• edited September 2015

Tomorrow is my birthday... and I feel like I should make something for you guys, for managing to put up with me this whole time...

And one day!... we'll all be there...

Remember that video I made? Yeeeaaah? Well, you guys give me suggestions on the songs I should use, and I will make another video, but this time with completely original footage!...

P.S: I'm still thinking about that "Crazy" song Wolf mentioned...

• edited September 2015

Oh plz no

Wolfenus has been trying to ahem express his feelings for moi on the Rhyiona chat. Very stressful stuff.

I think I love you First Wolfenus, and now you... 2quick2quick...

• I love you more

Oh plz no Wolfenus has been trying to ahem express his feelings for moi on the Rhyiona chat. Very stressful stuff.

• edited September 2015

Aw... Glad I could help... Kinda. :'D

And I'm glad I was here to witness it!

It's always nice to have someone to lift the mood up in this place. Tear of joy runs down cheek Aw... Glad I could help... Kinda. :'D

• You're very welcome <3

I'd read it, just sayin'. I'm glad I could help :3

Thank you ;-; I'll attempt a part two, maybe I'll even post it to FF.net as a short story. You've really gave me confidence.

• Daniela Andrade cover

Original song by Gnarls Barkley

Is it by any chance one of these? I know someone made a Jack/Rhys video with the first one, but it'd be pretty cool to see another one of them :)

Tomorrow is my birthday... and I feel like I should make something for you guys, for managing to put up with me this whole time... And on

• uh why would you guys treat me differently? i'm still the same person. And to be clear I have never stated that I was a guy, It just didn't bother me what you guys thought.

WHAT!? WE TREATED YOU AS A DUDE! HOW COULD YOU SAY YOURSELF THAT YOU'RE A BOY!??

• Yes! It's the second one!

Daniela Andrade cover Original song by Gnarls Barkley Is it by any chance one of these? I know someone made a Jack/Rhys video with the first one, but it'd be pretty cool to see another one of them

• I'm not a brony either but I just happen to know this pony xD

aww golden queen is really good! :3

oh btw our anniversary is getting closer. I need to start doing some preparations >:)

Quiff posted: »

Now, I'm not a brony buut shining armor is pretty kewl! Hmm then I guess you'll be my golden queen or something

• Awesome! I used to love that song when it came out, I was around 11. :)

Yes! It's the second one!

• yes

enter link description here

• I guess they just like to ship. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Oh plz no Wolfenus has been trying to ahem express his feelings for moi on the Rhyiona chat. Very stressful stuff.

• Oh man, that's awesome! ^w^

Tomorrow is my birthday... and I feel like I should make something for you guys, for managing to put up with me this whole time... And on

• edited September 2015

If I have to, I will make two videos... mostly because I want you guys to have a choice in picking a song too. xd

Awesome! I used to love that song when it came out, I was around 11.

• Tomorrow is my birthday...

You're making it sound like you're dreading it or something.

Paul, just smile. When I read your post sometimes, maybe this is just me, you try to come off as happy but you really aren't. Let that be the case or not, my comment still applies. While I appreciate the video you've made for us, I would rather have you happy. So come on, smile! That's all I really need.

• And now for something completely different

• Don't stress yourself out over it, man! Just do what you want, your presence here is all we need, but to make something like this for the thread is pretty amazing. :)

If I have to, I will make two videos... mostly because I want you guys to have a choice in picking a song too. xd

• So I'm gonna head off to bed very soon as I have to wake up at 6am for work :(

Also, can I join this Chatzy group or is it off-limits?

• You can join, I don't see why you can't!

So I'm gonna head off to bed very soon as I have to wake up at 6am for work Also, can I join this Chatzy group or is it off-limits?

• I don't have the password.

kristi78968 posted: »

You can join, I don't see why you can't!

• Anyway, this gal's heading off to get some sleep. It's pretty late here in England.

G'night, fellow comrades!

• Ohhh, what was the question???

I love Greek Mythology too!

armis37 posted: »

Why thank you ^^ Knowing Greek mythology can be helpful sometimes xD

• rhyiona69 if I'm not mistaken.

I don't have the password.

• Good night...

Anyway, this gal's heading off to get some sleep. It's pretty late here in England. G'night, fellow comrades!

• I'd make an account in case there's over 10 people in it, the password is 'rhyiona69'. :D

So I'm gonna head off to bed very soon as I have to wake up at 6am for work Also, can I join this Chatzy group or is it off-limits?

• I'm also going to bed now, I'll see you all soon! <3

• G'night

I'm also going to bed now, I'll see you all soon!

• G'night Fiona

Anyway, this gal's heading off to get some sleep. It's pretty late here in England. G'night, fellow comrades!

• Night!

• please Paul, I am trying to have a convo with a pretty lady here

pls

• Night!

• edited September 2015

You're making it sound like you're dreading it or something.

Nah, I don't dread it or anything... just nothing to look forward to. My birthdays are usually pretty boring! :/

you try to come off as happy but you really aren't.

Now now... I don't think that's the case!

In all seriousness?... there are times where I write my posts out in ways I don't mean to!

I guess I will just try to be a bit more direct with my posts then! ^-^

While I appreciate the video you've made for us, I would rather have you happy.

So come on, smile! That's all I really need.

Tomorrow is my birthday... You're making it sound like you're dreading it or something. Paul, just smile. When I read your po

• Seeing that my fellow comrades are going to sleep, makes me tired so imma sleep too.

• Yeah, c'mon Paul, cheer up. It only happens once every 365 days.

Tomorrow is my birthday... You're making it sound like you're dreading it or something. Paul, just smile. When I read your po

Sign in to comment in this discussion.