Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• enter image description here

I will look at Rubik's Cubes differently now......

• Yeah my dog actually woke me up when she started jumping on me.. Sometimes I sleep even longer haha..

I'm not sure if I feel like a boiled vegetable but other than that your theory sounds pretty accurate. :)

I hope! There's something I really want to draw. :)
    Do you have any plans for today?

buntingsir posted: »

Oh gosh, 11 hours, lucky you, haha Yeah, I feel the same. Somehow when you oversleep you feel worse than when you sleep for a tiny tinsi

• I'm blind though :\

You can skim over last pages and see for yourself, no need to ask, pal

• Oh wow, even longer, you go girl :D Dogs are awesome, she probably wanted to play with you c:

Ooh, sounds interesting, will you be so kind to share it later? :D Well I still need to start doing my tasks, I need to do something for my project in university and I want to draw something too... Other than that I'm planning on chilling here, the usual c:

nohuhhuh posted: »

Yeah my dog actually woke me up when she started jumping on me.. Sometimes I sleep even longer haha.. I'm not sure if I feel like a boil

"Do you like ramen noodles?"

enter image description here

"Wh-"

"'Cause I'll be rammin' my noodle in you later."

"!!!"

• Oh man, you're really hardcore then, typing while being blind is probably tough xd

I'm blind though

• Wow, I did like ramen noodles.

Now I need to figure out what else to eat.

also lewd

"Are you an archaeologist?"

"Wha-"

"Because I've got a bone for you to examine."

"!!!"

• Oh finally someone appreciates my awesome sleeping skills x} I bet my dog just wanted some food haha :P

Yeah sure! I have now 2 projects to finish (Rhyiona vs Rhysha picture and one Rhyiona picture but the Rhyiona one will take more time to finish than one day)

I'm planning on chilling too. No way I'm gonna just draw the whole day haha :D I hope to see your drawings soon as well! ;)

Oh wow, even longer, you go girl Dogs are awesome, she probably wanted to play with you c: Ooh, sounds interesting, will you be so kind

• Lmao.

Rhack > Rhyiona tho

"Are you an archaeologist?" "Wha-" "Because I've got a bone for you to examine." "!!!"

• edited September 2015

Well I'm stupid for not reading the title lmao

Yes. For Shizzle.

tf

You know, Fiona should learn from a master: watch till the end

• hahahaha

no

Lmao. Rhack > Rhyiona tho

• edited September 2015

Anytime x) Oh, yeah, can't forget the food factor, my cat always wakes me up in the middle of the night too, because he wants to eat xD

Good luck, I hope you'll have fun finishing them! Looking forward to see them :]

Yeah, drawing the whole day gets boring, like every other thing if it's too continuous. Thanks, hopefully I'll post something today :D

Oh finally someone appreciates my awesome sleeping skills x} I bet my dog just wanted some food haha :P Yeah sure! I have now 2 projects

• PAPA FRANKU IS GOD

eyy gurl...

• I'm Still waiting for @Green613 to put HandsomeLife on the tree :\ I'll ask him to do it when he gets online later.

• he said he doesn't have enough time :\

he also has to put other ships up there

I'm Still waiting for @Green613 to put HandsomeLife on the tree I'll ask him to do it when he gets online later.

• Jeez Fish...

Lmao. Rhack > Rhyiona tho

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

Hello! How are you?

• Hhahahahaha, I believed you into thinking that Rhack was the best ship.

ahahaha oh boy!

hahahaha no

• Hhahahahaha, I believed you into thinking that Rhack was the best ship.

ahahaha oh boy!

HellFish posted: »

Jeez Fish...

• Good!

You have to join the Marijaapocalypse in the chatzy chat :D

Eryka posted: »

Hello! How are you?

• It takes around 10 minutes to place the profile pics and stuff

I'm Still waiting for @Green613 to put HandsomeLife on the tree I'll ask him to do it when he gets online later.

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

Okay

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Good! You have to join the Marijaapocalypse in the chatzy chat

• edited September 2015

Hah animals have the worst timing when it comes to food. x}

Thanks! I hope I can finish these projects before the final episode comes out! :) (and maybe I'll post today something as well)

I can hardly wait to see your drawings! :)

Anytime x) Oh, yeah, can't forget the food factor, my cat always wakes me up in the middle of the night too, because he wants to eat xD G

• edited September 2015

That they do. It's not like we humans need any sleep at all anyway x)

maybe I'll post today something as well

Nice, can't wait!

Aw, I'm happy to hear that! Thank you :D

Hah animals have the worst timing when it comes to food. x} Thanks! I hope I can finish these projects before the final episode comes out! (and maybe I'll post today something as well) I can hardly wait to see your drawings!

• Haha what if I forget to draw anything because I'm waiting to see your drawing!? :D and then vice versa.

That they do. It's not like we humans need any sleep at all anyway x) maybe I'll post today something as well Nice, can't wait! Aw, I'm happy to hear that! Thank you

• Oh man, ahahaha, that's actually very plausible :'D

I'm still doing my tasks, but I feel like starting drawing soon c:

Haha what if I forget to draw anything because I'm waiting to see your drawing!? and then vice versa.

• I'm not at home right now so I have to wait little longer before I can start drawing. :)

Good luck with the tasks!

Oh man, ahahaha, that's actually very plausible :'D I'm still doing my tasks, but I feel like starting drawing soon c:

• Thank you <3

I'm not at home right now so I have to wait little longer before I can start drawing. Good luck with the tasks!

• Ive played a few of them, but not all

bloop posted: »

I also never knew you were an MGS fan. Or is this your first one?

• Oh Ben. I'm so sorry for not responding. If you hadn't noticed I haven't been online for the past 2 days, real life was getting too busy. But I'm back now, and we can finally talk. I'm sorry you had a bad day hubby.

@RhyionsIsLife My day yesterday wasn't all that great. The reason why I didn't feel like wanting to come on because I was pissed from school.

• Yay! You're back! <3

Oh Ben. I'm so sorry for not responding. If you hadn't noticed I haven't been online for the past 2 days, real life was getting too busy. But I'm back now, and we can finally talk. I'm sorry you had a bad day hubby.

• edited September 2015

@HandsomeChef

I'm so sorry I was gone for so long! My real life was getting in the way. Anyways, I missed you.

• Hey, Rhyions ^-^

How are you, today? <3

@HandsomeChef I'm so sorry I was gone for so long! My real life was getting in the way. Anyways, I missed you.

• Hansome

I think you meant @handsomechef

@HandsomeChef I'm so sorry I was gone for so long! My real life was getting in the way. Anyways, I missed you.

• Thanks, I do that sometimes. I mean just look at my name! :P

Hansome I think you meant @handsomechef

• Hey Wolfenus! I'm actually doing well, thanks for asking! How about you? :)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hey, Rhyions ^-^ How are you, today?

• True haha. have you seen our chatzy chat?

http://us19.chatzy.com/73792447594575

I'll send you the password in pm.

Thanks, I do that sometimes. I mean just look at my name! :P

• I'm good. Thank you for asking. :3

BTW we have a chatzy chat now. Do you want to join? ^-^

Hey Wolfenus! I'm actually doing well, thanks for asking! How about you?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.