Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• different font...?

Kawaiii posted: »

Bruh

• edited September 2015

I posted some of my works in here and nobody cares...

I only had 1 comment per post.

Did you guys want me to leave this thread or not?! I posted my works at morning and afternoon that you're living inside according to time zones!

All you do is just like, like, and like. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!? COMMENT ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK THAT MY POST IS ABOUT!

JUST GODDAMN DO IT LIAO!

• Ohoho, I'm having way too much fun to consider leaving (seriously, check out my convo with Jen underneath this).

On a more serious note, I'm not going anywhere <3

okay then just pwease don't go anywhere, m'kay?

• I feel like hugging it out but I'm on mobile :(

[insert hug gif]

buntingsir posted: »

Aw, thank you, Jojo, I appreciate it. I'm tearing up, I'm too sensitive for this ;~;

• thanks <3

[insert hug gif]

JumpyJoey posted: »

I feel like hugging it out but I'm on mobile [insert hug gif]

• i saw it, and wow, joey = handsome jack confirmed? :o

good <3

Ohoho, I'm having way too much fun to consider leaving (seriously, check out my convo with Jen underneath this). On a more serious note, I'm not going anywhere

• edited September 2015

Calm yourself, man. You tend to talk about comments and likes a lot lately...

Noone wants you to leave, it's always only your desicion. If you're talking about the video you posted, as for me I don't watch videos, because I always watch something else on YouTube and then forget to go back and watch stuff on the thread :[ It's different with gifs and fanfics though.

and you can't demand people to post comments like that, they will do it, when they feel like it. But I do understand that you want some feedback.

I posted some of my works in here and nobody cares... I only had 1 comment per post. Did you guys want me to leave this thread or not?

• That's so cute though, very typical of Rhys :)

(Rhys spends all day thinking up a love letter to Fiona) (Finally finishes and hands it to her) "Roses are red, Violets are blue, Some poems rhyme, This one doesn't" ......... (ps, I'm sorry)

• Happy birthday @BigBadPaul !! :>

enter image description here

• Hey, guys! <3

Just wanted to tell you that I will be gone for a bit longer!... I've been busy the whole day, trying to catch up on work so that I have more spare time next week!... it also doesn't help that I slept for quite a while, tonight... xd

Also... 15+ notifications?!...

I apologize that I'm not able to check through them just yet!... but as soon as I'm back, I will check through each and every single one of them!

• Rhys, just stay calm, you want to leave a piece of cake for Paul too c:

That's really adorable, he'll love it!

nohuhhuh posted: »

Happy birthday @BigBadPaul !! :>

• You're in for quite a big pile of presents, buddy C:

BigBadPaul posted: »

Hey, guys! Just wanted to tell you that I will be gone for a bit longer!... I've been busy the whole day, trying to catch up on work so

• edited September 2015

I-I couldn't leave this until later... not when it was right above my post! <3

D-did you really make this, for me?!

My... GOD! <3

Thank you, sooooo much! <3

I-I really don't know how to make it up to you!... or to anyone else, for that matter! It's not that hard to guess that all those notifications are probably about my b-day... xd

I will think of something... I'm not an artist, but I will think of something!

Thank you, again! <3

P.S: As soon as I'm back, I will make sure to check through all those other posts too! I apologize, but I just gotta get my work out of the way first! :/

Happy birthday @BigBadPaul !! :>

• Whoa, no need to scream or claim that there's something wrong with us.

With your pictures, I try to comment as well as like but it's true that they're sometimes given less attention than they deserve. I'll try to rectify that in the future.

About the video you posted higher up, I thought it was a cool idea so I liked it, I didn't feel like I could add anything by commenting.

Nobody wants you to leave.

I posted some of my works in here and nobody cares... I only had 1 comment per post. Did you guys want me to leave this thread or not?

• it takes awhile to load the usual font

different font...?

• Awww, that poor kid :3

Kawaiii posted: »

tfw episode 5 will end

• Nah, I'm just having my bit of fun after all those outrageous accusations ;)

I'm glad I seem to matter <3

i saw it, and wow, joey = handsome jack confirmed? good

• Yeeeah, I think I remember now that sometimes the font stays like that if I'm on a laptop... it gets really laggy in this thread :[ Also on a phone xd

it takes awhile to load the usual font

• Alright, I've been waiting for you to return... HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL, MAY YOU LIVE FOREVER! OR SOMETHING!

[Insert about 15 celebration gifs]

Hey, guys! Just wanted to tell you that I will be gone for a bit longer!... I've been busy the whole day, trying to catch up on work so

• cutecutecutecutecuuute!

Kimmy-klu posted: »

@BigBadPaul Happy birthday, Paul!

• nice ;)

of course you matter <3

Nah, I'm just having my bit of fun after all those outrageous accusations I'm glad I seem to matter

• Those are all pretty good games! XD

Poogers555 posted: »

1, 2, snake eater, and peacewalker

• Thanks! I will make sure that Rhys doesn't eat this cake! >:) I can slap him if he even tries!

Rhys, just stay calm, you want to leave a piece of cake for Paul too c: That's really adorable, he'll love it!

we're seriously like pandoran scums on the run...

• You are welcome buddy! :> It was a pleasure to draw this for you!

I will think of something... I'm not an artist, but I will think of something!

whatever it is it will be greatly appreciated! But don't worry about it! :)

I-I couldn't leave this until later... not when it was right above my post! D-did you really make this, for me?! My... GOD! Thank

• I'm not even surprised anymore.. :/

• Well, we found out why Lottie got banned and got in touch with Wolfie, I wonder what she did :(

This sucks.

• Oh... thanks <3

You matter a lot, too, at least to me.

nice of course you matter

• Now I really want to spam celebration gifs and make his feed explode! >:D

But maybe it's better to wait his return :)

Alright, I've been waiting for you to return... HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL, MAY YOU LIVE FOREVER! OR SOMETHING! [Insert about 15 celebration gifs]

• Kimmy isn't Lottii's sister :p

Wait... Kimmy?!

• Yes, we must wait, otherwise he might miss all the lovely gifts :D

Now I really want to spam celebration gifs and make his feed explode! >:D But maybe it's better to wait his return

• I thought it was kimmy-klu and lotti-lu... Who is her sister then? ):

Kimmy isn't Lottii's sister

• edited September 2015

^////^

<3 <3

Oh... thanks You matter a lot, too, at least to me.

• You really love this gif, don't you? ;)

^////^

• I'm so damn confused right now..

Well, we found out why Lottie got banned and got in touch with Wolfie, I wonder what she did This sucks.

• yeah, and it's pretty accurate (c:

You really love this gif, don't you?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.