About the Glenmores

Ramsay said that he wanted no other house to interfere. He wants the "strongest" house to survive. Help from the Glenmores would bring the Bolton army down on them.

Comments

• Strong houses have allies Glenmores are are not in the war their just aiding their allies with troops to win.

• Then why Ramsay sent the elite guards back?

Strong houses have allies Glenmores are are not in the war their just aiding their allies with troops to win.

• Am I the only one who is completely counting the Glenmores out at this point? People are still talking about marrying Elaena and getting more troops but I think it's beyond that now. If you tell Elaena she should go home she basically says her father told her not to. So if Lord Glenmore doesn't even want his daughter back, I don't think he's going to send anyone to help us.

But, I saved Rodrik and I'm still going to have them marry because I love them. Oh, and she's totally pregnant. ;)

• Since they came to kill Gryff or at least get him out of the control seat when Ramsey ordered them to keep the garrison of twenty men in ironrath

darko22 posted: »

Then why Ramsay sent the elite guards back?

• Ino the sex scene was determinant but I'm sure they done it sometime during the period of Elena being at Ironrath

lilithnight posted: »

Am I the only one who is completely counting the Glenmores out at this point? People are still talking about marrying Elaena and getting mor

• No, I'm with you on all of this. I've basically been assuming it will be whatever fighting men we have left and the pit fighters Asher brought us. My Rodrik is also planning to marry the (totally pregnant) Eleana but even so, I never thought for a second that Lord Glenmore would come to our aid, especially after the death of his son.

Telltale might surprise me and send in the Glenmore cavalry when we need them most, but I've never for a second counted on it.

Am I the only one who is completely counting the Glenmores out at this point? People are still talking about marrying Elaena and getting mor

• Which reminds me, why didn't Ramsay let Gryff and his boyfriend Harys and the others out?

Since they came to kill Gryff or at least get him out of the control seat when Ramsey ordered them to keep the garrison of twenty men in ironrath

• R.i.p The Beast..FUCK HARYS.

Which reminds me, why didn't Ramsay let Gryff and his boyfriend Harys and the others out?

• Cuz when he found out and was mad but he didn't care anymore saying the last house wins. Probably forgot or not caring at all

Which reminds me, why didn't Ramsay let Gryff and his boyfriend Harys and the others out?

• Hip hip hooray for the totally preggers Elaena!

• Because he's angry at the Whitehills too, he was planning on killing Rodrik but then was like "Fuck it! Kill each other, it'll be a good show!"

• The death of his son Arthur is partly on House Whitehill clearly he'd want revenge

cussbunny posted: »

No, I'm with you on all of this. I've basically been assuming it will be whatever fighting men we have left and the pit fighters Asher broug

• He'd want revenge but then the Boltons will come and will flay him and his soldiers and Eleana.

NicWarden posted: »

The death of his son Arthur is partly on House Whitehill clearly he'd want revenge

• I really want House Forrester to survive and kill the Whitehills but i don't think a minor house like the Glenmores can stand up to the Boltons.

He'd want revenge but then the Boltons will come and will flay him and his soldiers and Eleana.

• I think Ramsey has bigger issues with the GoT Show but you know

I really want House Forrester to survive and kill the Whitehills but i don't think a minor house like the Glenmores can stand up to the Boltons.

• But the Glenmores can't know that xd.

NicWarden posted: »

I think Ramsey has bigger issues with the GoT Show but you know

• Did you know the Glenmore's were and still are a Scottish noble house I've been there, Medieval Scotland was the real life North Westoros the family's were constantly fighting each other land you should read about it it's like reading a game of thrones book sorry for this random outburst .

But the Glenmores can't know that xd.

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ShampaFK posted: »

Hip hip hooray for the totally preggers Elaena!

• <3_<3

ShampaFK posted: »

Hip hip hooray for the totally preggers Elaena!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.