Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Hey, Fiona!

See all those keys?...

enter image description here

...I wish I had the key to your heart...

Who knows? We're both smooth.

Who knows? We're both smooth.

• ayy, lmao

I think I found his selfie

• enter image description here

Welp, you know where I am if you need another!

Y'know, just... lurking around the forums. Silently.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Ooooh, okay. I'll try my best. :') That's all I could ever ask for! ^-^ I have a bandwagon of tissues if you ever need a spare one. Oh... I'm sure I will...

You can have the key to my Chamber of Secrets... If you catch my drift.

Hey, Fiona! See all those keys?... ...I wish I had the key to your heart... Who knows? We're both smooth.

• such handsome battle

You do have a point.

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

I've won an orange in my history class

• You can have the key to my Chamber of Secrets

• edited September 2015

Cutting straight to the point I see...

• Oh yeah, if there'll be a cliffhanger finale... I mean, I speak for myself I won't ask for S2 if I'll be satisfied with the ending (although I can't deny that It'd be super sweet to see my favourite gang again <3).

Buuuut I do have a feeling we'll get a TWAU's possible S2 ver 2.0....

I'm almost positive people will be asking "wheres for season 2?!" A week after episode 5 comes out "Its already been a week!" Xp

Eryka posted: »

• Good for you... I guess...? xP

• wow rood smh

No, I don't.

• Hah, that's nothing, I used to win lollipops in Spanish.

• What should I do with it? Maybe draw a mouth and 2 eyes on it and try to make people believe it's annoying orange

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Good for you... I guess...? xP

• Throw it to your teacher >:)

What should I do with it? Maybe draw a mouth and 2 eyes on it and try to make people believe it's annoying orange

• What about lollipops who taste orange?

JumpyJoey posted: »

Hah, that's nothing, I used to win lollipops in Spanish.

• Exciting, isn't it?

such handsome battle

• edited September 2015

Welp, you know where I am if you need another!

You're being too generous, seriously! ;-;

Y'know, just... lurking around the forums. Silently.

And you still have managed to celebrate my birthday... I-I'm flattered! <3

Welp, you know where I am if you need another! Y'know, just... lurking around the forums. Silently.

• Kiddo's please, When I helped my teacher I got chocolate milk.

What about lollipops who taste orange?

• Not really xP

Rhyiona, help me ;-;

Exciting, isn't it?

• edited September 2015

I never picked the orange ones, I don't like orange-flavoured candy. Don't like strawberry-flavoured candy either tbh.

Wait why is this a spoiler?

What about lollipops who taste orange?

• You don't need any explanation, I JUST WON AN ORANGE! It's so beautiful

wow rood smh

• edited September 2015

I still have horrible nightmares about Pablo Picasso...

JumpyJoey posted: »

Hah, that's nothing, I used to win lollipops in Spanish.

Well, that's my style. Unless you're into foreplay and all that.

You can have the key to my Chamber of Secrets... If you catch my drift. Cutting straight to the point I see...

• BigBadPaul posted: »

You can have the key to my Chamber of Secrets... If you catch my drift. Cutting straight to the point I see...

• What about orange milk?

Kiddo's please, When I helped my teacher I got chocolate milk.

• Good idea

Throw it to your teacher

You can have the key to my Chamber of Secrets

• edited September 2015

Kiss Me

Both fanfics written by: unicorns-and-titans

There was the soft click of the front door closing, stirring Fiona from her slight doze. The bedroom was just a smidge off from being total darkness, and she noticed the still empty spot next to her. Rhys was probably finally here.

It was ten minutes after midnight – as shown on the digital clock upon the nightstand. She stood up lazily and trudged out into the depth of the apartment, bringing along a shawl for warmth against the chilly current.

She saw him in the next room, head bowed, with a cybernetic hand pressed to the door. He looked rather demoralized, but she decided to lighten the mood as she approached the granite kitchen countertop, leaning her elbows on it.

“You weren’t cheating on me, now were you?” she joked lightly, smirking.

“Oh!” Rhys turned around, but quickly shielded a part of his face, attempting to appear normal. “H-hey, Fiona. Pfft, of course not. I didn’t see you there… or hear you.”

“It’s all good,” she said. “Hyperion must be working you to the bone… seriously, a night-shift that lasts until midnight?”

He laughed nervously. “Yeah… but hey, more moolah for us, heh, right?”

Before Fiona was going to agree in a somewhat blunt tone, she noticed how… awfully fidgety he was at the moment. It wasn’t like he never was; however, this time it was different.

“Wait,” she murmured, walking closer to him.

“No –“ He covered his face again, but she swatted his hands and ultimately gasped in disbelief. There were bruises and dried traces of blood distorting at least half of his face, and a swollen blemish darkened the delicate skin under his ECHO eye.

“Rhys…”

“I…” he said with a weak smile. “-was hoping that you wouldn’t see this.”

“What the hell happened?” she demanded, gently touching the ‘good’ portion of his face.

“You want the truth?” and when she nodded, Rhys sighed. “It was… Jack. He’s been really – uh – abusive lately.”

“What? Why?”

“I have no idea,” he wheezed, holding in his head with a shaky hand. “And it’s all mostly directed toward me! I… hate that guy.”

“You need to quit that job, Rhys.”

“Fiona, you know I can’t,” he replied. “Hyperion has always been my life… I can’t just leave. Besides, the cash is supporting us tremendously.”

Fiona nodded, not saying anything else. She instead leaned in to hug him. Despite the obvious height difference, she held him close. It may not be the best solution, but intimate affection wasn’t a terrible idea either.

When she pulled away, she looked up at him and said, “Kiss me.”

Rhys stared at her curiously and in a subtly humorous kind of way. “You find out that I’ve been nearly beaten to a pulp by my boss and that’s the first thing you want do to?”

When she glares at him, he doesn’t hesitate for the next second.

I'm Pregnant

Oh no.

It was all over now.

Okay… Fiona shouldn’t say such a thing, but after learning the news, she was beyond shocked. With this revelation, with the tremendous responsibility and preparation to come in the forthright future, she was finding it difficult to comprehend.

She had to tell Rhys; it was her main priority at the moment. But she didn’t know how to. Would he leave her? Would he become suddenly aloof and angry toward the situation as a whole?

Although Fiona never imagined him doing or being any of these, as awkwardly sweet as he was… he could also be unpredictable.

They weren’t even married yet. In fact, they have been engaged for nearly a year now, since the production of the wedding was steady with the result of their incredibly busy lives. Rhys was always away on missions for Hyperion, leaving Fiona and the others to cope on their own.

This simple indication could change them forever, and there was definitely no turning back.

But today Rhys was home, busying himself with the maintenance of their new house since it wasn’t in the most perfect condition when they first moved in. Sasha and Vaughn went into town for shopping.

Fiona stumbled out of the bathroom, reaching out for the wall to steady her slightly trembling body. Her hand brushed down her stomach, and she gulped nervously. This was it; she had to do it.

She could hear the buzzing of a drill just a room away and as she entered, she saw Rhys, dressed in ratty working clothes, fixing the window frames. He was sweating hard with a pained grimace forever stuck on his face. Fiona smirked, assuming that he didn’t do this much manual labor as often.

“Having fun?” she said, leaning against the doorframe.

He paused and looked over, a smile finally blossoming. “Oh, hey, Fi. Well, not really.”

“Do you need any help?”

“No… I got this, for the most part,” he replied, wiping at his brow. “What’s up?”

“Just checking up on you,” Fiona moved closer with her arms crossed, surveying the partially empty room. “I, uh, actually have something… to tell you.”

Rhys completely stopped his work and stood up, taking off his gloves. “Did Vaughn catch the oven on fire again?”

“What? No, no… in fact, him and Sasha are out in town right now.”

“Ah, anyway, what is it then?”

Fiona breathed in and out fully, twisting her clammy hands behind her back. She closed her eyes briefly and said it without restraint, without fear. “I’m pregnant.”

This time Rhys was frozen, and he stared at her for what seemed like five minutes, his expression not changing for the better or the worse. But then he jumped from his rigid state, raking both hands through his hair.

There was a wide, ridiculously goofy smile now on his face.

“Oh my God, oh my God… I’m going to be a dad. This is unbelievable.”

“You’re not mad?”

“Mad? Why would I be mad?!” He rushed up and embraced Fiona, nearly knocking the wind out of her. She made a noise at the sudden and tight – but not too tight – clasp that he had on her, and she returned it tenderly, smiling into his shoulder.

They were going to be fine, just fine.

• edited September 2015

Unless you're into foreplay and all that.

Uuuuuhhh... I guess i-it depends on the partner?

Well, that's my style. Unless you're into foreplay and all that.

At least it's over, now ;-;

• What kind of flavours do you like then? o:

strawberry flavour is classics

• don't they only do that in the kindergarten

• Orange milk is reasonable.

What about orange milk?

• That's nothing compared to the nightmares you'll egt from me, pumpkin.

• N-No, only in high school

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

don't they only do that in the kindergarten

Sign in to comment in this discussion.