Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Ooh, you know i LOVE L-O-V-E hugs!

enter image description here

JumpyJoey posted: »

That's a hug!

• sweet dreams sir Fish

I'm going to bed because my wifi fucking sucks and that it takes around 5 minutes to post a comment

• edited September 2015

Confession: I think that what you've done there is perfect Halloween material...

Nice job... I-I'm impressed! Should have let you handle all of my Photoshop work!... it probably would have ended up 3 times nicer... ;-;

Keep this up, and I'm sure you will come up with a great avatar in no time! ;)

• enter image description here

You promised...

i promise

• edited September 2015

I... actually don't remember! I guess that counts for something! ;p

Like you never did That.

• i'm sorry, i thought everybody liked puppies ;-;

You promised...

• edited September 2015

This place has just gotten better... just because of your presence. ^-^

I'm doing very fine, thank you for asking!

Is, uh... is the feeling mutual?

Kawaiii posted: »

Hey Handsome I MISSED YOU 2 ^-^ HOW ARE YA?

• Hey, Kawaiii! You're here! <3

Boy, sure I missed you ^-^

u w8t m8

• GoT rated Rhyiona dreams, Sir Fish of House Scrubbington ^-^

I'm going to bed because my wifi fucking sucks and that it takes around 5 minutes to post a comment

I can't even function before lunch... and when the last lesson is social science and we're listening to some random BBC documentary I find myself falling asleep even though the documentary itself is interesting. Then again I did sleep five hours yesterday.

I have a friend who randomly dances and sings all day :P All day.

relatable except i'm not in the mood for talking until at least 9:30 am x) i also have one friend who... ugh, randomly dances and sings at 7:50 am -.-"

• I L-O-V-E hugs too :D

buntingsir posted: »

Ooh, you know i LOVE L-O-V-E hugs!

Then again I did sleep five hours yesterday.

oh my god, did you even manage to function properly? ;-;

I have a friend who randomly dances and sings all day :P All day.

"At least we're doomed together. Yay!"

I can't even function before lunch... and when the last lesson is social science and we're listening to some random BBC documentary I find m

• I feel like posting Ross gifs again, but It'll be considered as spamming :p

I L-O-V-E hugs too

• Handsome Fish...

Night! <3

• It's okay, I was joking.

i'm sorry, i thought everybody liked puppies ;-;

Seriously though : N'aw, don't worry about it! It was the least I could do for such an awesome, kind, and funny guy such as yourself. :3 I wish I could've given you more, but there's not much I can give, other than a few kind words.

If it's another Rhys GIF, hit me up bruh.

BigBadPaul posted: »

C'mon, that was the least I could do. :'3 ...you know? On that day, when I was coming back on the thread, I really didn't expect to

• good, you scared me there for a second :')

It's okay, I was joking.

• Okay, time for me to go to sleep. Fuck... ;~;

Good night, guys! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams! <3 ~-^

@FionaRules69, I'm going to impress you someday. I'll just have to think a way of how to do it (No lewdness intended here). ^-^

I... didn't. Hence me being nearly asleep during the social science lesson, plus the Swedish lesson before lunch :P

That's positive, at least xD

Then again I did sleep five hours yesterday. oh my god, did you even manage to function properly? ;-; I have a friend who randomly dances and sings all day :P All day. "At least we're doomed together. Yay!"

• It won't be if he doesn't see it...

...oh, using 2.0, nice :D

buntingsir posted: »

I feel like posting Ross gifs again, but It'll be considered as spamming

• edited September 2015

Good night, Wolfenus

see I typed it, you should be proud

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Okay, time for me to go to sleep. Fuck... ;~; Good night, guys! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams! ~-^ @FionaRules69, I'm going to impress you someday. I'll just have to think a way of how to do it (No lewdness intended here). ^-^

Okay, time for me to go to sleep. Fuck... ;~; Good night, guys! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams! ~-^ @FionaRules69, I'm going to impress you someday. I'll just have to think a way of how to do it (No lewdness intended here). ^-^

key word being nearly :p that means you did it somehow ;D

I... didn't. Hence me being nearly asleep during the social science lesson, plus the Swedish lesson before lunch :P That's positive, at least xD

• edited September 2015

It was the least I could do for such an awesome, kind, and funny guy such as yourself. :3

My god... I think my tissue supply will run out very fast at this pace! xd

I wish I could've given you more, but there's not much I can give, other than a few kind words.

Trust me... what you did was enough! ;)

If it's another Rhys GIF, hit me up bruh.

I will!

P.S: I don't do this often, mostly because I'm usually really busy, but... while I don't think you're going to run out of Fiona gifs anytime soon, if you can't find any gifs that you like on the net, and you would really like to have a specific one... just make sure to PM me about it! I would be more than willing to help you out! ;)

Seriously though : N'aw, don't worry about it! It was the least I could do for such an awesome, kind, and funny guy such as yourself. I wis

• Well... night, Wolfenus! ;)

• dammit I'm sorry I switched to my phone again

Somehow I did it, but I don't wanna be in that situation again. Switching to a mobile device is the first step of leaving :P

key word being nearly that means you did it somehow ;D

• With the amount of Rhys gifs on this thread, I think I'm going to need some tissues too. :')

Make sure to PM me about it!

(!) FionaRules69 will remember that.

That's so nice of you, and I'll be sure to keep it in mind! Tumblr is kind of lacking Fiona gifs, and I have no idea how to create them so... yeah. If I need one, I know who to call.

ghostbusters theme cues

It was the least I could do for such an awesome, kind, and funny guy such as yourself. My god... I think my tissue supply will

• aw crap ;-; maybe some other time, huh?

Switching to a mobile device is the first step of leaving

nuuu ;-;

fun fact: there's a steam app on google play :o

dammit I'm sorry I switched to my phone again Somehow I did it, but I don't wanna be in that situation again. Switching to a mobile device is the first step of leaving :P

• Hello! I just finished school :-P (only for today)

• OH MY GOD I CREATED A MONSTER AHAHAHA

DON'T DO DRUGS AND DON'T DO PLASTIC SURGERY

SHE LOOKS LIKE A DUCK HELP

IS THAT THING SCARY ENOUGH?

• R rated Rhyiona dreams Wolfsei! ~-^

• edited September 2015

Ghostbusters!... ah... <3

Well... sounds like a plan! ;)

Don't shy from asking about those gifs either!... I will be more disappointed at myself, if anything! :s

With the amount of Rhys gifs on this thread, I think I'm going to need some tissues too. :') Make sure to PM me about it! (!)

OH MY GOD I CREATED A MONSTER AHAHAHA DON'T DO DRUGS AND DON'T DO PLASTIC SURGERY SHE LOOKS LIKE A DUCK HELP IS THAT THING SCARY ENOUGH?

• edited September 2015

D-do I see a hint of Sasha?!...w-with FIONA?!

...you're right... this is a monster.

goddamn Halloween material ;-;

OH MY GOD I CREATED A MONSTER AHAHAHA DON'T DO DRUGS AND DON'T DO PLASTIC SURGERY SHE LOOKS LIKE A DUCK HELP IS THAT THING SCARY ENOUGH?

• ayy, Eryka!

Eryka posted: »

Hello! I just finished school :-P (only for today)

• That's why Rhys shouldn't be with ship with Sasha

• I'm sorry I always do this, I wish I didn't have to

Sadly, it's true. I'll be leaving in half an hour.

There is? Wow, can you imagine playing Steam games on a phone?

aw crap ;-; maybe some other time, huh? Switching to a mobile device is the first step of leaving nuuu ;-; fun fact: there's a steam app on google play

• I didn't get the notification, Jojo ;-;

whispers Fajitas and margaritas

It won't be if he doesn't see it... ...oh, using 2.0, nice

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

Hi Paulie! You're not a weirdo, you're my weirdo

ayy, Eryka!

• Alright, I'll remember that. xD I'm sure Episode 5 will have lots of Rhyiona goodness that you can convert into GIF form, too.

RhyionaKissForEpisode5Confirmed.

Ghostbusters!... ah... Well... sounds like a plan! Don't shy from asking about those gifs either!... I will be more disappointed at myself, if anything!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.