Do you think Bowen and Erik will join the army?

I spared Bloodsong because I want him to fight for House Forrester. I also saved Bowen and showed mercy to Erik hoping that they will help out later on.

Comments

• I hope. Erik can't in mine, but I REALLY want to see Bowen. Chances are he didn't even survive, unfortunately.

• That is possible.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

I hope. Erik can't in mine, but I REALLY want to see Bowen. Chances are he didn't even survive, unfortunately.

• I better see Erik. "I will never forget my debt to you, and this house."

• Exactly!

I better see Erik. "I will never forget my debt to you, and this house."

• Oh, I never thought about that. That would be great, since I showed mercy to Erik and saved Bowen.

• No they've been washed into plot holes deep into the sea of forgotten obscurity. We won't see them again

• edited September 2015

Wheeeeelp that would suck for me lmfao, Erik's probably still kinda peeved about his missing fingers and Bowen's far too slow on the uptake ass is probably still under a wine barrel at The Twins somewhere. ¯\ (ツ)/¯.

• Doubt that.

• what about norren

• edited September 2015

I hope so, but only the Gods know where those two are and will end up at...

• O I forgot about him. Yeah maybe Bowen saved him at the twins idk.

darko22 posted: »

what about norren

• Weltthey stayed behind to let Lord Forrester and Gared escape. However, as seen at the end of the scene the Frey soldiers get through, and catch up, to the escaping pair - suggesting that Bowen and Norren where overwhelmed in the chaos and gave their lives to defend their lord.

Menofthe214 posted: »

O I forgot about him. Yeah maybe Bowen saved him at the twins idk.

• Well then that makes saving Bowen look like nothing at the Twins. I believe that Norren and Bowen are alive.

darko22 posted: »

Weltthey stayed behind to let Lord Forrester and Gared escape. However, as seen at the end of the scene the Frey soldiers get through, and

• edited September 2015

What I really, really want to see in any TellTale game is a bunch of determinant characters that you chose to save or something turn up to save another determinant character.

So let's say that in Episode 6 Elissa (mother) is determinant. Her determinant status would depend on whether you did 3 out of 5 of:

• Saving Bowen
    • Killing the Whitehill soldier at Gareds farm (with the soldier himself returning to the Whitehills and causing harm if he's spared, breaking his promise)
    • Showing mercy to Erik
    • Sparing Bloodsong
    • Sparing The Traitor

It would just make it feel like choices are huge with some people going through a whole playthrough without even realising how dramatically several choices through a story totalled up and altered not just a single character but even others. If this was in the game, I would've accidentally screwed myself because I only saved Bowen and The Traitor.

• Traitor was saved by Bloodsong, who was saved by Erik, after killing the Whitehall soldier who was trying to kill Talisa but was saved by Bowen. Wish this was a scene in the game where people you save saves each other.

Davissons posted: »

What I really, really want to see in any TellTale game is a bunch of determinant characters that you chose to save or something turn up to s

• We don't know what happened to Bowen, he is most likely dead because he was never seen again, If he was in Ironath once and knew where it is, he would have been there.

• His corpse wasn`t seen on the corpse cart so idk...

AronDracula posted: »

We don't know what happened to Bowen, he is most likely dead because he was never seen again, If he was in Ironath once and knew where it is, he would have been there.

• "Erik, WHY CAN'T YOU FIGHT?" - Asher
    • "YOU'RE FUCKING BROTHER CUT MY FINGERS OFF FUCKFACE" - Erik

• "Where's Bowen?" - Asher

• "Aye, he was slain at the Red Wedding, killed at the hands of the damn whitehill bastard scum" - Royland
  • It was a Frey that killed him not a whitehill.

Wigams posted: »

* "Erik, WHY CAN'T YOU FIGHT?" - Asher * "YOU'RE FUCKING BROTHER CUT MY FINGERS OFF FUCKFACE" - Erik * "Where's Bowen?" - Asher * "Aye, he was slain at the Red Wedding, killed at the hands of the damn whitehill bastard scum" - Royland

• I'm sure it wouldn't be that much of a hassle to put their character models mixed in with the other soldiers fighting the good fight. But then people would be pissed if they become under-used.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.