Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I am Handsome Fish so yeah....

Wolfenus54 posted: »

NO! DON'T SAY THAT! I'M GOING TO CRY IF THAT REALLY HAPPENS! ;-;

• Yeah I will :D

happens to me not very often ;c

I know.. it would be wonderful if we could see the beauty in our drawings like the others see it.

buntingsir posted: »

That's awesome! (I know, it's such a rare occasion for an artist to be satisfied with their work, happens to me not very often ;c Cherish that one, haha)

• edited September 2015

Well, what if its true?

The shipping will continue, one way or another.

And there's no Rhyiona moments but just Rhysha moments in EP5 so people get angry?

The chance is there, yes... but aren't we here, to be hoping for the best?...

Well, what if its true? And there's no Rhyiona moments but just Rhysha moments in EP5 so people get angry?

• edited September 2015

Rawrawrarawrrararararawra

enter image description here

Eryka posted: »

I won't use it

• Cries

I'm seriously fucking crying right now. I don't want this thread to die. ;~~;

I am Handsome Fish so yeah....

• But look on the bright side, we see imperfections and try to improve them! Otherwise, we'd stop learning probably (:

nohuhhuh posted: »

Yeah I will happens to me not very often ;c I know.. it would be wonderful if we could see the beauty in our drawings like the others see it.

• But we can alway s ship someone else later...

Cries I'm seriously fucking crying right now. I don't want this thread to die. ;~~;

• To be honest this is probably going to be the route it takes. I'll most likely have the thread closed a few months after Tales finishes until a season 2 (if that happens).

Well, what if its true? And there's no Rhyiona moments but just Rhysha moments in EP5 so people get angry?

• Well, we can always come here to talk with each other, of course.

And tbh, I doubt that the thread will die xP

But we can alway s ship someone else later...

• edited September 2015

i'll still ship rhyiona in my heart

Green613 posted: »

To be honest this is probably going to be the route it takes. I'll most likely have the thread closed a few months after Tales finishes until a season 2 (if that happens).

• ofc not ;-;

U ain't prepared for it either, I see?

• Well what green just said is also highly possible.

Well, we can always come here to talk with each other, of course. And tbh, I doubt that the thread will die xP

• But... why...? ;-;

To be honest this is probably going to be the route it takes. I'll most likely have the thread closed a few months after Tales finishes until a season 2 (if that happens).

• the thread won't die, because it's people who matter

If we'll still care for each other, we'll gladly return here and have a party like we always do ^-^

I'm sure I'll stay, because my friends are here c:

BigBadPaul posted: »

One month after tftb is done the thread will slowly die... and we'll probably never talk to each other agian... ...no. This thread wouldn't die that easily...

• I wouldn't be surprised if he was just too tired to continue moderating this thread... so many months have passed, and he has to check through spam here and make that family tree... sigh

But... why...? ;-;

• I doubt the thread will die that easily, depending wether if it's just Rhysha or Rhys and Fiona get rekt at the end of the game.

Besides we have skype and steam, which we're all friends on, so some of us will probably still talk to each other.

Think about it. One month after tftb is done the thread will slowly die... and we'll probably never talk to each other agian... Whoah why am I so depressive

• I don't want this thread to end but again I bring up, if you decide to actually close the thread, we all should just spam R34 Rhyiona and go out in a blaze of lewd

• enter image description here

But for real though I doubt that even after episode 5 is released, I'm sure people will still continue to come cause we became such a close community among one another that we can converse beyond a single subject heck we've been doing that for months, and hey there's always hope for season 2! :)

Think about it. One month after tftb is done the thread will slowly die... and we'll probably never talk to each other agian... Whoah why am I so depressive

Now that's the spirit!

the thread won't die, because it's people who matter If we'll still care for each other, we'll gladly return here and have a party like we always do ^-^ I'm sure I'll stay, because my friends are here c:

• My feed

I wouldn't be surprised if he was just too tired to continue moderating this thread... so many months have passed, and he has to check through spam here and make that family tree... sigh

• edited September 2015

Deep just like ur pic

• We'd all get banned from the forum that way :P

I don't want this thread to end but again I bring up, if you decide to actually close the thread, we all should just spam R34 Rhyiona and go out in a blaze of lewd

• edited September 2015

is either ded and/or exploding for months now, amirite?

My feed

• edited September 2015

Lemme put it like this

I remember a while back, someone who was not very active on the forum at all, he went through his feed and it took him 1 hour to reach the end of it

now imagine mine

is either ded and/or exploding for months now, amirite?

• Hey lotti, welcome back! We missed you! :)

And yes, I'm way late, I know. xD

lottii-lu posted: »

I doubt the thread will die that easily, depending wether if it's just Rhysha or Rhys and Fiona get rekt at the end of the game. Besides we have skype and steam, which we're all friends on, so some of us will probably still talk to each other.

• very truu! :> I've actually been trying to draw Sasha (similar to this one) and now I have a sudden urge to finish it :D Sigh, if I only could finish all of my projects I have started x)

But look on the bright side, we see imperfections and try to improve them! Otherwise, we'd stop learning probably (:

• That just makes me sad thinking that Green will close the thread ;-;

I mean everyday, when I wake up, I want to check out what you guys are doing, talk with you all and be here to support Rhyiona.

I guess all things have to end ;-;

I wouldn't be surprised if he was just too tired to continue moderating this thread... so many months have passed, and he has to check through spam here and make that family tree... sigh

• It's a man with a fish head with a mask on.

Deep just like ur pic

• But would it be with it? Yes.

We'd all get banned from the forum that way :P

• edited September 2015

Lemme put it like this I remember a while back, someone who was not very active on the forum at all, he went through his feed and it took him 1 hour to reach the end of it now imagine mine

• Hey Fish, thanks! I missed you guys too :)

Yeah, I kinda made an announcement when I came back :D

HellFish posted: »

Hey lotti, welcome back! We missed you! And yes, I'm way late, I know. xD

• edited September 2015

Improvisation is a powerful tool...

I guess all things have to end ;-;

Not all things... ;)

That just makes me sad thinking that Green will close the thread ;-; I mean everyday, when I wake up, I want to check out what you guys are doing, talk with you all and be here to support Rhyiona. I guess all things have to end ;-;

• So many projects, so little time :p Can't wait to see the picture of Sasha by the way :D

nohuhhuh posted: »

very truu! :> I've actually been trying to draw Sasha (similar to this one) and now I have a sudden urge to finish it Sigh, if I only could finish all of my projects I have started x)

Lemme put it like this I remember a while back, someone who was not very active on the forum at all, he went through his feed and it took him 1 hour to reach the end of it now imagine mine

• If Handsome Jack was real...

enter link description here

• Then we can all migrate to the Telltale Talk section :)

Well what green just said is also highly possible.

• oh Thank you for this! I was getting depressed while reading these other comments..

the thread won't die, because it's people who matter If we'll still care for each other, we'll gladly return here and have a party like we always do ^-^ I'm sure I'll stay, because my friends are here c:

• Well, in case Green closes the thread, I might create an another one but the mods may probably close it.

And I know that it's not a simple thing to do, moderating a thread, but I'd rather risk it.

Improvisation is a powerful tool... I guess all things have to end ;-; Not all things...

• Tfw when everyone wants to be the real jack.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.