Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Okay

rawrrarara (I already called dibs, you can be Riker)

• ayy, Eryka!

Eryka posted: »

I'm back! It's raining a lot but I've still take my time when I was outside

• Hey Pauline!

BigBadPaul posted: »

ayy, Eryka!

• I don't really

Okay

• fair enough. :p Kill it! Kill it with fire!!

But come on! Even that mutated face has feelings right? That "mutated face" has tried to mutate into Fiona... it deserves no mercy.

• edited September 2015

Hey Pauline!

enter image description here

Hey Pauline!

• tfw people say they'll create a new rhyiona thread if i end this one

• what's stopping us from making a new one?

Yeah With Black Jack and Hookers!

Guys, please, don't talk about if the thread's going to die after the finale of Tales. ...what's stopping us from making a new one?.

• We have the best avatars in the universe

I don't really

• You know what would be funny to watch Green? The panic that would happen if this thread was locked for no reason. It's giving me....nefarious ideas. :)

Green613 posted: »

tfw people say they'll create a new rhyiona thread if i end this one

• "Fi.. Come on.." Rhys groaned as his girlfriend sat in the dusty car, still picking everything she needed. Tonight was supposed to be special, and little things like phones and purses weren't needed for where they were going. Rhys patted his hoodie pocket to make sure the thing was still there; thankfully, it was.

"Just give me a minute, I can't find the keys." She muttered, unbeknownst to Rhys' plan.

Once Rhys had told her she didn't need any of 'that stuff', the two were delving into the dark forest, overhanging trees with falling leaves decorating the midnight sky. Rhys led Fiona through a small path, eventually guiding her to a small opening with a large rock, big enough for the both of them to sit on.

"What is this?" Fiona asked, astounded by the gorgeous scenery surrounding them, sniffing in the glorious scent of wood and autumn that swarmed around her as soon as she entered this magical place. The energy here was, well, it was romantic, and Fiona loved it.

Rhys hopped onto the rock and planted himself to one side, extending a hand for Fiona to take and pull herself onto, "Just a casual night out, y'know. Take in the moon and the atmosphere, it's pretty cool." He seemed far too calm about what he was doing, and that honestly worried him.

When Fiona was sat beside Rhys, the latter wrapped a warm arm around her and shuffled close to her, "It's going to be awesome, just you see." But when he shuffled, he felt something escape from his hoodie; this something, he knew what it was. He cursed to himself as Fiona raised a brow, "Is everything okay?" She asked, unaware of the drastic change in the night that was very soon to come.

Rhys panicked on the spot, his palms glazing with sweat while he tried to produce at least one word without stuttering, "E-Everything's-" He cleared his throat, "Fine. Everything is okay." Then he bent over the side of the rock that Fiona was not sat at, and found the box sat elegantly on a plank of wood. He scooped it up into his hand and murmured a quiet 'now or never'.

"Um, Fiona?" As soon as he started, the nervousness set in as his heart rate picked up much faster than normal and his chest felt heavy, "What is it?" She replied with a small smile, leaning out of Rhys' embrace and focusing on him and not the thing he had behind his back.

"I-I want to ask something, don't freak out." He shuffled away from her and swivelled his body around so he was fully facing her, cross-legged and very worried, "Do you think it's pretty, here?" He asked, sailing out with a slow start, Fiona nodded and he continued, "So, I w-would really appreciate it if you answered me for this," With one shaking hand, he sat the box in front of him and opened it, revealing a silver, plain ring with only a single peridot gem in the centre.

"I know you know what I'm going to ask, but jus-just hear me out, okay?" By now, Fiona was on the brink of tears. She had covered her mouth and was staring at the ring, nodding slowly and beckoning Rhys to continue, "S-So, I'm super nervous right now. A-And I want to ask you this one, simple question. It's okay to say no. But, Fiona, you've helped me through so much stuff. You've helped me become more reliable, you've bought me ice cream when I needed it the most, but most importantly; you've shown me love in a whole new light. I can't even say how much you mean to me, Fi. I love you so, so much. And I'm not sure i-if you even love me as much as I love you, but I'm going to ask you this anyways," A sly tear rolled down Fiona's cheek as she listened, the gleam in Rhys' eyes showing just how serious he was about this, "W-Would you like to, I don't know, maybe marry me?" Was all he said and all he needed to say because Fiona was already nodding and crying out in agreement.

"I would." Her once-annoyed mood had now changed into complete elated-ness and romance as Rhys - much less shakily - slid the simple ring onto her finger and kissed it, muttering a solemn 'I love you,', getting replied with a much more passionate 'I love you, too,'.

"Your hands are sweaty," Fiona laughed through the tears that rolled down her cheeks profusely, getting a light whack on the arm from Rhys and a 'shut up, I was nervous,'.

"Now, how about we go get a take-away and watch the 'Friends Fest', huh?" Rhys jumped off of the rock with a much more confident spring in his step, and raised his arm for Fiona to latch onto as she, too, hopped off. She kissed him for a good 30 seconds before they walked off, entangled in each other and shining ever so brightly, like the moon.

• Are you planning to end this one? Does it means that my nightmare will come true...

• we will never reach to ur levels of quality, Green...

but the most important thing is about keeping the rhyiona community going... and tbh, i don't care if it's moderated bad as sh** or it's a pristine environment...

anything will do <3

• yeah it would be pretty funny LMAO

You know what would be funny to watch Green? The panic that would happen if this thread was locked for no reason. It's giving me....nefarious ideas.

• Pauline The Weirdo

Hey Pauline!

• haahha...hahahahhahaha.....

You know what would be funny to watch Green? The panic that would happen if this thread was locked for no reason. It's giving me....nefarious ideas.

• Speaking as someone who has looked at TFTBL R34 (out of curiousity*) there's about 2 Rhyiona pics on the site I found.

There's unfortunately not a huge amount that we could spam.

*shut up, I wanted to see if Rhyiona was popular on R34 sites.

I don't want this thread to end but again I bring up, if you decide to actually close the thread, we all should just spam R34 Rhyiona and go out in a blaze of lewd

• edited September 2015

i don't think that would stop us, m8... <3

• Wow, I'm smiling so much right now!

This is cute <3

• Pauline The Weirdo

Pauline The Weirdo

• enter image description here

Thank you very much. <3

lottii-lu posted: »

Wow, I'm smiling so much right now! This is cute

• I know you want it

Pauline The Weirdo

• edited September 2015

Beautiful, just... beautiful.

Not only the story, but the way you managed to make it feel so in-character... I can imagine them doing something like that!... ;-;

Never stop... pls.

• In fact, forget the thread part!

what's stopping us from making a new one? Yeah With Black Jack and Hookers!

• Actually I'm saving my best for the week of halloween........

(it's not filmcow related)

We have the best avatars in the universe

• YOU AREN'T LOOKING HARD ENOUGH!!!!!

Speaking as someone who has looked at TFTBL R34 (out of curiousity*) there's about 2 Rhyiona pics on the site I found. There's unfortunately not a huge amount that we could spam. *shut up, I wanted to see if Rhyiona was popular on R34 sites.

• EVIE SHIP RHYIONA! enter image description here

• edited September 2015

if u continue i will get Kawaiii to scold u...

and she will scold me instead ;-;

I know you want it

• Pauline...

if u continue i will get Kawaiii to scold u... and she will scold me instead ;-;

• It's so beautiful, Cara ;-; I'm crying just like them I love it so much ;-;

you know what? i will wait until tomorrow! <3

Pauline...

• Wait to do lewd stuff?

you know what? i will wait until tomorrow!

• Oh my, is it really? I wrote this on a whim in 15 minutes and to see this kind of feedback... I'm astonished! Thank you so much. <3

I will keep going.. :D

Beautiful, just... beautiful. Not only the story, but the way you managed to make it feel so in-character... I can imagine them doing something like that!... ;-; Never stop... pls.

• edited September 2015

"Do you like Rhyiona?"

"Which part don't you like?..."

"Do you like Rhysha?

Yes. I like you like a friend would."

ayy, Rhysha got friend zoned!

EVIE SHIP RHYIONA!

• Beautiful? I'm so happy that this makes you feel that way, thank you so much. <3

JumpyJoey posted: »

It's so beautiful, Cara ;-; I'm crying just like them I love it so much ;-;

• I wrote this on a whim in 15 minutes

Y-you've done this in 15 minutes?!

You should be proud of yourself! <3

Oh my, is it really? I wrote this on a whim in 15 minutes and to see this kind of feedback... I'm astonished! Thank you so much. I will keep going..

Well, Cleverbot ships Rhyiona, too. ;)

EVIE SHIP RHYIONA!

• That's made me feel even the little bit better. Knowing someone got friend-zoned by a robot.

"Do you like Rhyiona?" "Which part don't you like?..." "Do you like Rhysha? Yes. I like you like a friend would." ayy, Rhysha got friend zoned!

• Evie is sometimes stupid but she know what's the real shipenter image description here

"Do you like Rhyiona?" "Which part don't you like?..." "Do you like Rhysha? Yes. I like you like a friend would." ayy, Rhysha got friend zoned!

• ;-;

You're too kind, really.

I wrote this on a whim in 15 minutes Y-you've done this in 15 minutes?! You should be proud of yourself!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.