Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• enter image description here

Eryka posted: »

Wait to do lewd stuff?

• Yeah, beautiful! You've managed to capture a lot of emotion in a small amount of text, that's admirable :D And you're welcome, of course <3

Beautiful? I'm so happy that this makes you feel that way, thank you so much.

• ...Ziam?

Well, Cleverbot ships Rhyiona, too.

• Boibot also ship them enter image description here

Well, Cleverbot ships Rhyiona, too.

• This was coming from someone who was writing up "theories" for hours on end...

You're too kind, really.

...you deserve all that applause... ;-;

;-; You're too kind, really.

• edited September 2015

Rhyiona confirmed.

I mean, all those bots double crossing Rhysha and confessing that they ship Rhyiona?! It's a sign, people!

Eryka posted: »

Boibot also ship them

• I AM DOING THE BEST I CAN!!!!!

YOU AREN'T LOOKING HARD ENOUGH!!!!!

• Some 1d ship maybe? Idk :/

JumpyJoey posted: »

...Ziam?

• Evie, Cleverbot, Boibot and Beyoncé ship it. We are the true ship of the universe

BigBadPaul posted: »

Rhyiona confirmed. I mean, all those bots double crossing Rhysha and confessing that they ship Rhyiona?! It's a sign, people!

• rhysha confirmed as friends, rhyiona confirmed as a couple ;)

Allow me to back this theory up, ahem:

Rhyiona = 7 letters

Rhysha = 6 letters

7 plus 6 = 13

13 letters in TellTale Games

TellTale Games made TftB

TftB has two playable characters, Rhys and Fiona.

'Rhys Fiona' has 9 letters

You know what else has 9 letters? Confirmed.

Rhyiona confirmed from EVIE herself.

"Do you like Rhyiona?" "Which part don't you like?..." "Do you like Rhysha? Yes. I like you like a friend would." ayy, Rhysha got friend zoned!

• ...oh, them. I have a friend who loves that band ;-;

lottii-lu posted: »

Some 1d ship maybe? Idk

• I have no idea. x)

...Ziam?

• edited September 2015

rhysha confirmed as friends, rhyiona confirmed as a couple

omg

it all makes sense now!

enter image description here

rhysha confirmed as friends, rhyiona confirmed as a couple Allow me to back this theory up, ahem: Rhyiona = 7 letters Rhysha = 6 l

• Obviously not as important as Rhyiona, then ;)

I have no idea. x)

• Shush, your theories are awesome. Sure, they take time to write but that shows that you put so much effort and patience into them, and it really is worth it because so many people here love them.

...you deserve all that applause... ;-;

You deserve it as much and even more than I do.. ;-;

Man, this has turned into a really heartfelt conversation. <3

This was coming from someone who was writing up "theories" for hours on end... You're too kind, really. ...you deserve all that applause... ;-;

• Oh man, this is so pleasing to read. Thank you very much, your kindness is unnecessary but very appreciated. <3

Yeah, beautiful! You've managed to capture a lot of emotion in a small amount of text, that's admirable And you're welcome, of course

• Or ask a mod to merge it to someone else, passing on, the great holy thread :P

Green613 posted: »

To be honest this is probably going to be the route it takes. I'll most likely have the thread closed a few months after Tales finishes until a season 2 (if that happens).

• edited September 2015

Shush, your theories are awesome. Sure, they take time to write but that shows that you put so much effort and patience into them, and it really is worth it because so many people here love them.

You deserve it as much and even more than I do.. ;-;

I-I can't even be sure about that at this point!... my theories might have been good, yeah... but your stories have managed to touch people's hearts!... it's something that my theories would never be able to do! ;-;

Either way, I-I appreciate it! ;3

Man, this has turned into a really heartfelt conversation. <3

And that's why I always long to get back to you, guys!... <3

Shush, your theories are awesome. Sure, they take time to write but that shows that you put so much effort and patience into them, and it re

• Well, I've gotta go to bed soon. I'm helping out at a high school tomorrow in history lessons, the head teacher at the school really likes me. Who knows? You could be talking to a near-future history teacher!

Good night! <3

• edited September 2015

I'm wishing you the best for tomorrow! <3

Good night!... and thank you for leaving that little gem of a story with us, tonight! :3

Well, I've gotta go to bed soon. I'm helping out at a high school tomorrow in history lessons, the head teacher at the school really likes me. Who knows? You could be talking to a near-future history teacher! Good night!

• Who created the first printer?

Well, I've gotta go to bed soon. I'm helping out at a high school tomorrow in history lessons, the head teacher at the school really likes me. Who knows? You could be talking to a near-future history teacher! Good night!

• Y'all need some arts

Apple Sauce

• edited September 2015

Awesome!

Now if only I could draw like this...

sobs

Poogers555 posted: »

Y'all need some arts Apple Sauce

• Goodnight Cara, sweet Rhyiona dreams <3

• enter image description here

Well check again

I AM DOING THE BEST I CAN!!!!!

• The funnier thing would be if it got merged with Rhysha thread.

You know what would be funny to watch Green? The panic that would happen if this thread was locked for no reason. It's giving me....nefarious ideas.

• Heyo,

If there was another Team Fortress 2 event on Saturday at 9 PM CEST/8 PM BST/3 PM EST/11 AM PST, how many of you guys would join? :P

• It looks like they're both stepping out of a Orange portal from Portal.

Y'all need some arts Apple Sauce

• HandsomeChefHandsomeChef Banned
    edited September 2015

I wouldn't mind joining.

Pipas posted: »

Heyo, If there was another Team Fortress 2 event on Saturday at 9 PM CEST/8 PM BST/3 PM EST/11 AM PST, how many of you guys would join? :P

• Maybe if I have nothing else to do and if I'm able to get a nice hat by then

you have to dress nicely of course

Heyo, If there was another Team Fortress 2 event on Saturday at 9 PM CEST/8 PM BST/3 PM EST/11 AM PST, how many of you guys would join? :P

• I might be able to if I'm not busy on that day... or too lazy.

• tfw you can never make these event things

• why what are you even doing, building a rocket?

tfw you can never make these event things

• I expect a top-quality outfit from you.

Do not disappoint.

Maybe if I have nothing else to do and if I'm able to get a nice hat by then you have to dress nicely of course

• edited September 2015

I have nothing right now but my brother is big into TF2 so I'll force him to give me something

I expect a top-quality outfit from you. Do not disappoint.

• No gibuses

I have nothing right now but my brother is big into TF2 so I'll force him to give me something

• I know

No gibuses

• edited September 2015

If these events keep going on Saturday I probably won't be able to do any since I work all day. Unless you start them much later. or at least keep it running till 8 pm est
    or do it earlier like around 9 am est

• What about my Unusual Robo Gibus? (loljk, i'm poor)

No gibuses

Sign in to comment in this discussion.