Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I got Borderlands 2! I'm going to play that sequel without the prequel...

• enter image description here

enter image description here

Rhys & Fiona were made for each other. Rhyiona forever and always ❤

• It's from Downtown made by Macklemore. It's around 3:32 in the official video

why rhys looks like jerking? lmao

• Looks more like he's hitting dat invisible ass

why rhys looks like jerking? lmao

• can you explain how this ended up happening

I got Borderlands 2! I'm going to play that sequel without the prequel...

• Have fun

I got Borderlands 2! I'm going to play that sequel without the prequel...

• look at that face.

Looks more like he's hitting dat invisible ass

• @firehawkcultist asked us if we want Borderlands 2. We did.

That's how it happened.

Green613 posted: »

can you explain how this ended up happening

• edited September 2015

excuse to post this

Again Rhys is Turk, JD is Vaughn, Carla is Fiona

look at that face.

• That makes sense

swank

@firehawkcultist asked us if we want Borderlands 2. We did. That's how it happened.

• Gotta spread that Pandoran love

Green613 posted: »

That makes sense swank

• I think I'll have time!

Pipas posted: »

Heyo, If there was another Team Fortress 2 event on Saturday at 9 PM CEST/8 PM BST/3 PM EST/11 AM PST, how many of you guys would join? :P

• Doritos

Death

Dreams ^-^

• Good morning, guys! <3

I should keep coming to the thread early. So yeah, I'll go to school now. Also I want to say welcome to our newest Rhyiona member, Dead Or Alive. ^-^

So see you guys in a few hours. ;3

P.S. I don't like typing on my phone at all. And that stupid auto correct... ;-;

• Welcome to the Rhyiona family!

Rhys & Fiona were made for each other. Rhyiona forever and always ❤

• edited September 2015

Good morning, I don't even try to post good morning because I won't get responses.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Good morning, guys! I should keep coming to the thread early. So yeah, I'll go to school now. Also I want to say welcome to our newest R

• edited September 2015

Morning to you! You seem a tad lonely judging by your post.

I tried.

Good morning, I don't even try to post good morning because I won't get responses.

• @CrazedRabbit honey, where are you at? I hope you're doing alright ;~;

@rhonu please be okay, I hope you're just really busy with real life things and nothing bad has happened.

• Also @Sometime_Soon and @Brawl haven't been around for a while :(

buntingsir posted: »

@CrazedRabbit honey, where are you at? I hope you're doing alright ;~; @rhonu please be okay, I hope you're just really busy with real life things and nothing bad has happened.

• So many members are missing! x{ Like you said, I just hope they are okay. I understand that some people are busy with their lives and maybe some of them just don't want to visit this thread anymore.. But all I want to know is that they are ok..

@CrazedRabbit honey, where are you at? I hope you're doing alright ;~; @rhonu please be okay, I hope you're just really busy with real life things and nothing bad has happened.

• I am glad to know that at least you, @buntingsir, @JumpuJoey and @Green613 are still around. :)

A lot of people may be missing or gone, but at least some of us remains.

nohuhhuh posted: »

So many members are missing! x{ Like you said, I just hope they are okay. I understand that some people are busy with their lives and maybe some of them just don't want to visit this thread anymore.. But all I want to know is that they are ok..

• edited September 2015

Oh hi Dave! You have you old avatar back!! Nostalgiaaaa!

Oh yeah and to be honest I kinda expected that some of us will not stay here as long as the others. It's totally normal, people are interested in different things :)

I'll stay here as long as my friends are here :>

I am glad to know that at least you, @buntingsir, @JumpuJoey and @Green613 are still around. A lot of people may be missing or gone, but at least some of us remains.

• Also, some people are still here, but just switched back to lurker mode I guess... people are not in much of a good mood these days because of all the stuff and thangs that happened... :(

And apparently, some of the very few comments I made got deleted, so there's that. :P

I am glad to know that at least you, @buntingsir, @JumpuJoey and @Green613 are still around. A lot of people may be missing or gone, but at least some of us remains.

• Some of the regulars we used to see over the summer and even before that don't visit anymore, it's sad to see :( I agree, I also want to know that they're okay, even if they don't post anymore a simple "I'm sorry but I'm leaving" would be enough.

nohuhhuh posted: »

So many members are missing! x{ Like you said, I just hope they are okay. I understand that some people are busy with their lives and maybe some of them just don't want to visit this thread anymore.. But all I want to know is that they are ok..

• ;-;

• I'll be here forever, bro B)

I'm really glad that we've stayed for so long, it's been a blast.

• Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

• Exactly, it's sad to see that they don't visit anymore but I'm fine with that as long as they are ok. :) (It's still hard to let people go ;---;)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Some of the regulars we used to see over the summer and even before that don't visit anymore, it's sad to see I agree, I also want to know that they're okay, even if they don't post anymore a simple "I'm sorry but I'm leaving" would be enough.

• edited September 2015

What a wonderful last thought before school! :D

Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

"Hey Fiona, is your Father Handsome Jack?"

"You know he's not, you-"

"Cause I think you're an Angel."

• Angel.... ;~~~;

Really smooth though.

"Hey Fiona, is your Father Handsome Jack?" "You know he's not, you-" "Cause I think you're an Angel."

• This was unexpected.. really smooth and original idea :)

"Hey Fiona, is your Father Handsome Jack?" "You know he's not, you-" "Cause I think you're an Angel."

Sweetest smile on Pandora

• ohmygawd where have you been so much stuff happend how are you we missed you kbsadbawdfbiawebfiAIKS

;__;

• I'm sorry, but no. I'm not saying this as a Rhysha supporter, I'm saying this simply as a fan of the game, this is the sweetest smile on Pandora.

Sweetest smile on Pandora

• edited September 2015

And Handsome Jack would say:

Get it?

I'm sorry, but no. I'm not saying this as a Rhysha supporter, I'm saying this simply as a fan of the game, this is the sweetest smile on Pandora.

• oh god i am so sorry i worried you guys :((( i hope you don't think i have forgotten you!

i wasn't here because of some health problems, but i am okay now and getting better. it was just very sudden and crazy and not fun at all, but now i can have some rest <3 it clenched my heart to come here and seeing the first comment is asking about me, i didn't know i was that important here ;; i am so sorry to have worried you! i feel bad because have been at home for a week or so, but i was scared to come here for some reason. i am glad i did and i glad to be back too! <3333

Sign in to comment in this discussion.