Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• enter image description here

I'm sorry, but no. I'm not saying this as a Rhysha supporter, I'm saying this simply as a fan of the game, this is the sweetest smile on Pandora.

• yes i am reading and... what happened :((((

i am glad to be back though, i missed you too <3

buntingsir posted: »

ohmygawd where have you been so much stuff happend how are you we missed you kbsadbawdfbiawebfiAIKS ;__;

I'm sorry, but no. I'm not saying this as a Rhysha supporter, I'm saying this simply as a fan of the game, this is the sweetest smile on Pandora.

• BROOOOOOO WHAT'S UP, how are you doing?

omgawd ur back

• I focused all my time on Mass Effect, just like I always do when I'm invested in a game.

I finished it not long ago now.

I liked it, the endings were meh. Still worth the 30 hours.

@CrazedRabbit honey, where are you at? I hope you're doing alright ;~; @rhonu please be okay, I hope you're just really busy with real life things and nothing bad has happened.

• OH MY GOD YOU'RE BACK WHAT HAPPENED SO MUCH HAPPENED HERE HELLOOOOOO HOW ARE YOU?!

• Don't feel bad! We're just really happy that you're doing good, get even better! I'm so happy that you're back now ;_;

enter image description here

rhonu posted: »

oh god i am so sorry i worried you guys (( i hope you don't think i have forgotten you! i wasn't here because of some health problems, bu

• i'm doing awesome, thanks for asking ^-^

wbu?

BROOOOOOO WHAT'S UP, how are you doing?

• Oh my god, I'm so happy you're here too now, I was worried ;~; This day is so glorious suddenly!

Endings are trashy, I totally agree x) How did it go down for you?

I focused all my time on Mass Effect, just like I always do when I'm invested in a game. I finished it not long ago now. I liked it, the endings were meh. Still worth the 30 hours.

• If you're worried about our big fluffy friend then he'll be back... this Saturday only one week will be left to wait for him.

<3

yes i am reading and... what happened ((( i am glad to be back though, i missed you too

• I chose the synthesis one after like 10 minutes of thinking.

Destroy would have destroyed EDI and the geth (who were my allies)

And control is just stupid.

Oh my god, I'm so happy you're here too now, I was worried ;~; This day is so glorious suddenly! Endings are trashy, I totally agree x) How did it go down for you?

• edited September 2015

Actually I was waiting a while for using this once I realized a lot of people wouldn't get that. Thankfully the last episode brought her up. But I also forgot to use it then

nohuhhuh posted: »

This was unexpected.. really smooth and original idea

• You're back!!!! :'D

HUGS!!!!!

oh god i am so sorry i worried you guys (( i hope you don't think i have forgotten you! i wasn't here because of some health problems, bu

• Yeah, I chose it too, it was weird, but my reasons were the same as yours. I love Legion and EDI, destroying them would've been unfair and the worst thing to do.

Glad you still enjoyed the game c: (I still wait for my money to buy Psychonauts x[)

I chose the synthesis one after like 10 minutes of thinking. Destroy would have destroyed EDI and the geth (who were my allies) And control is just stupid.

• i'm very happy to know you're good!! <33

i'm doing great too. everything's okay except that i had to get surgery on my butt

it's a long story

i'm doing awesome, thanks for asking ^-^ wbu?

• That. Was good :)

"Hey Fiona, is your Father Handsome Jack?" "You know he's not, you-" "Cause I think you're an Angel."

• I'M GREAT AND HAPPY TO COME BACK THANK YOU I MISSED YOU TOO!!!!! <3 <3 <3 i'll have to read everything!

JumpyJoey posted: »

OH MY GOD YOU'RE BACK WHAT HAPPENED SO MUCH HAPPENED HERE HELLOOOOOO HOW ARE YOU?!

• YAAAS!!! HUGS TIGHT

now i can finally have some time to read your fanfics, i haven't forgotten about it :P

HazzatheMan posted: »

You're back!!!! :'D HUGS!!!!!

Okay but in seriousness, thanks

That. Was good

• yaayy school is finally over İM SOOOO Happy! anyway how you all doing?

• I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK <3

Everything? May I ask, what was the last page you read? :o

I'M GREAT AND HAPPY TO COME BACK THANK YOU I MISSED YOU TOO!!!!! i'll have to read everything!

• the last page i read was like... after i came back from vacation... ;;

JumpyJoey posted: »

I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK Everything? May I ask, what was the last page you read?

• This made me laugh so much c:

3 dicks

• i missed you too, cariño :___(

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I missed you... So much

• Quite awesome! :)

yaayy school is finally over İM SOOOO Happy! anyway how you all doing?

• ...good luck, hon. We'll be waiting for you when you return.

the last page i read was like... after i came back from vacation... ;;

• Ahhh yes, space magic. My problem with Synth was that it seemed too convenient. Yeah it's the hardest to unlock, supposedly, but it's too good to be true. EDI and Legion will be missed.

Also, the most important question: LI?

I chose the synthesis one after like 10 minutes of thinking. Destroy would have destroyed EDI and the geth (who were my allies) And control is just stupid.

• So great to see you back, rhonu! :)

• thank you friend <3 !!

So great to see you back, rhonu!

• Wait wait wait, I got this! Cariñoso/a = affectionate so cariño/a =... dear? As in the noun?

i missed you too, cariño :___(

• LI?

I don't get it.

Ahhh yes, space magic. My problem with Synth was that it seemed too convenient. Yeah it's the hardest to unlock, supposedly, but it's too good to be true. EDI and Legion will be missed. Also, the most important question: LI?

• :')

Awww, I could kiss you right now! XD

Did you enjoy TWAU?

Ray forgot to give me a review... :(

YAAAS!!! HUGS TIGHT now i can finally have some time to read your fanfics, i haven't forgotten about it :P

• Not knowing LI stands for love interest, ahh we've dismissed that claim

LI? I don't get it.

• You do live in the same country, according to the tree...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.