So... Gared x Talia or Gared x Sylvi?

12346»

Comments

• Here it is.

Common sense is NEVER a complication for SHIPPING!

• Ramsay already has a waifu set.

Talia x Ramsey.

• Nothing wrong with having multiple waifu's, although his main is hotter.

SazukeEX posted: »

Ramsay already has a waifu set.

• Gared X Silvy. Gared X Talis is impossible :P

SazukeEX posted: »

So, not many answered the question. Gared x Thalia or Gared x Sylvi?

• edited October 2015

It's the exact opposite of appropriate, I'm sure someone will reply with "It's Game of Thrones" so let's pretend for a minute that, that makes it okay to ship a child with an adult. Any adult married to a child in the series is because their Nobles forming alliances and gaining power, Gared is not a noble and he actually has morals.

GaredxTalia would be appropriate.

• I ship GaredXSylvi. Cant wait until Cotter bites the Potato.

enter image description here

• I'd be all for GaredxSylvi if I knew Sylvi's age :p

WalkerHH93 posted: »

I ship GaredXSylvi. Cant wait until Cotter bites the Potato.

• Does his morals click with ours, though?

If Talia bled already, for all intents and purposes she is a woman in Westeros. We see her as a child, but does Gared?

Either way, I don't ship it.

AgentZ46 posted: »

It's the exact opposite of appropriate, I'm sure someone will reply with "It's Game of Thrones" so let's pretend for a minute that, that mak

• edited October 2015

13 years old. Game files :P

I'd be all for GaredxSylvi if I knew Sylvi's age

• edited October 2015

Sylvi is 18

enter image description here

I'd be all for GaredxSylvi if I knew Sylvi's age

• I'm aware of the game files but I won't take it as fact until I hear it in game.

13 years old. Game files :P

• Well but looks like she's around that age...

I'm aware of the game files but I won't take it as fact until I hear it in game.

• True, politically/officially she'd be seen as a woman but I feel like their still seen as children, I could be wrong I suppose. But even then WE aren't in Westeros so I don't know why any fans would want such a thing to happen.

Abeille posted: »

Does his morals click with ours, though? If Talia bled already, for all intents and purposes she is a woman in Westeros. We see her as a child, but does Gared? Either way, I don't ship it.

• At least we control Gared, so I hope they DON'T go the TFTB road and actually let us have a choice on that if it comes up.

True, politically/officially she'd be seen as a woman but I feel like their still seen as children, I could be wrong I suppose. But even then WE aren't in Westeros so I don't know why any fans would want such a thing to happen.

• lol, she clearly looks younger than Talia.

To me, it always feels like the characters are wayy younger than they look. I can totally see Gared being like 17, and Talia being 14.

That being said, I don't think I'll ship it.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Sylvi is 18

Sign in to comment in this discussion.