Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• The wise words of my handsome brother

None of you. You are all to blame.

• Green you should put the chatzy link in the op, so people go there intead of spamming here

• You played with my feelings, you were getting mad at me for being friendly and calling you pumpkin and kiddo.

What does a handsome man like me deserve!

A turbo mansion I tell you what!

BigBadPaul posted: »

Y-you as the victim?!

• edited October 2015

I mean, we do have a Chatzy chat for talking about anything, so there's no need for endless amounts of memes.

Yeah, I did mention that in my third point, in the previous post. ;p

I think we're all okay with updates and greetings/goodbyes, but the amount of things that are off-topic need to be taken down, just a notch.

It would require someone to keep watch over the thread at nearly all times. You cannot stop spam indefinitely.

You gotta understand, a post telling everyone to shut the hell up might be effective... but only for a little while.

That's what's going on here.

People getting told off > Peace and quiet > Rhyiona content > Lack of Rhyiona content > Conversations > Lack of Rhyiona content makes people bored, causing spam > Repeat

The only other thing you could do, is absolutely forcing people to talk in Chatzy instead... and people wouldn't like that very much. And I really don't think that we are here to piss people off, but to bring some order around here, which kinda makes us stuck in a shitty position.

I couldn't have said it better myself. I mean, we do have a Chatzy chat for talking about anything, so there's no need for endless amounts o

• edited October 2015

Please do, Green.

I'll leave the link here

Green you should put the chatzy link in the op, so people go there intead of spamming here

• 2 busy disliking Handsome Fish

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Paul is not going to like that... And I'll be going now...

• not chatzy

anyone can join it, so no

why don't we start using our steam group? it's easy to chat and is much better than chatzy tbh

Green you should put the chatzy link in the op, so people go there intead of spamming here

• Well I'm going to sleep, if I'm lucky I'll only cry myself to sleep in 1 hour.

Also, do t pick a fight with a man that has nothing to lose.

• edited October 2015

well, ur a fish

not much u can lose anyway...

Well I'm going to sleep, if I'm lucky I'll only cry myself to sleep in 1 hour. Also, do t pick a fight with a man that has nothing to lose.

• Well not if you don't know the password

not chatzy anyone can join it, so no why don't we start using our steam group? it's easy to chat and is much better than chatzy tbh

• nah, i still prefer steam

Well not if you don't know the password

• edited October 2015

i still prefer steam

cus u can always play Borderlands, amirite?

enter image description here

nah, i still prefer steam

• Hello there,

Just letting you guys know that the TF2 event on Saturday at 9 PM CEST/8 PM BST/3 PM EST/11 AM PST is totally happening.

Just leave me your steam name and I'll invite you when the time is right. :P

Here's the countdown.

• urrite

plus you can make a steam acc very easily

and 80% of us have it...

i still prefer steam cus u can always play Borderlands, amirite?

• You played with my feelings

Y-you've played with mine!

Remember when you made me choose between Pablo and Handsome Paul?!

You played with my feelings, you were getting mad at me for being friendly and calling you pumpkin and kiddo. What does a handsome man like me deserve! A turbo mansion I tell you what!

• All right, I wanna join my name is Sir Scrubbington The Third.

Pipas posted: »

Hello there, Just letting you guys know that the TF2 event on Saturday at 9 PM CEST/8 PM BST/3 PM EST/11 AM PST is totally happening. Just leave me your steam name and I'll invite you when the time is right. :P Here's the countdown.

• Why do you actually want to fight me?

This is the only answer I need

well, ur a fish not much u can lose anyway...

• But you started waaay earlier ;-;

Also I'd choose Handsome Paul any day over Pablo.

You played with my feelings Y-you've played with mine! Remember when you made me choose between Pablo and Handsome Paul?!

• Remember that time I told you, "Keep going and you will regret it."?

Well, you kept going, and now... hehehe. You will pay the price.

Why do you actually want to fight me? This is the only answer I need

• edited October 2015

But you started waaay earlier ;-;

You were the one who started it, since you were the one who put on the mask!

Also I'd choose Handsome Paul any day over Pablo.

And I'd rather be neither of them.

But you started waaay earlier ;-; Also I'd choose Handsome Paul any day over Pablo.

• Hey guys, I don't want to derail your conversation and I'm also way too tired to think and talk much about anything, but I still wanted to give you some food for thoughts.

• What do you think will happen after episode 5 comes out? There won't be as much Rhyiona content and after a while there probably won't be any. There will either be off topic posts with people talking about various stuff and their lives or nothing.
    • Chatzy is totally chaotic. I tried to follow it for a few days, mainly because I was waiting for Wolf and also because talking with InGen was cool, but I eventually gave up. I'm no sonic and you just can't have any meaningful conversations there. Like Jane would say, it's trash.
    • Do you really think that one page of spam in one hundred is something that bad? Is it really something worthy to be concerned about at this point? The thread is cleaner than ever. Just a couple days ago there was nothing but Rhyiona content. Rhyiona is still not canon and honestly, the odds that it will happen are pretty slim. Ray is still missing and I'm worried about him. Sandra is probably gone forever from this place and I'm very fucking worried about her and what she might do. All in all, what I'm trying to say here, is this really something that important, even in just the scope of this thread?

I don't have enough energy left, so please no questions, it's more for you to try and take a second to think about the whole picture here. :)

I mean, we do have a Chatzy chat for talking about anything, so there's no need for endless amounts of memes. Yeah, I did mention th

• Mine is: Frontiᴱr Psychiatrist

Hello there, Just letting you guys know that the TF2 event on Saturday at 9 PM CEST/8 PM BST/3 PM EST/11 AM PST is totally happening. Just leave me your steam name and I'll invite you when the time is right. :P Here's the countdown.

• Ik But you were saying that I was handsome fish, so I put it on for confidence.

(I'm going to sleep cya)

But you started waaay earlier ;-; You were the one who started it, since you were the one who put on the mask! Also I'd choose Handsome Paul any day over Pablo. And I'd rather be neither of them.

• I told you what your picture seemed to represent!... doesn't mean I liked it! xd

(I'm going to sleep cya)

...see ya.

Ik But you were saying that I was handsome fish, so I put it on for confidence. (I'm going to sleep cya)

• Small update for that vid I've been making!

It should be out before Halloween hits!

• edited October 2015

Can't wait <3

Small update for that vid I've been making! It should be out before Halloween hits!

• edited October 2015
  • and it didn't even last that long...

;]

HellFish posted: »

I wouldn't even call it apocalypse. I scrolled through it and it didn't even last that long... The spam attacks are getting shorter, that

• edited October 2015

That is good to hear. ;3 Also, remember. I may go to sleep now but I'll be always watching what happens between you and Kawaiii c;

I'll be always watching what happens between you and Kawaiii c;

Wolfenus54 posted: »

That is good to hear. ;3 Also, remember. I may go to sleep now but I'll be always watching what happens between you and Kawaiii c;

• edited October 2015

Can I join? I've been kinda suckish at CSGO and TF2 lately after I've given more attention to other games and I don't wanna embarrass myself online with other people except this forum lmao.

Here's the link to my account: http://steamcommunity.com/id/StopLookingAtMyFuckingURL

• ...I'll be back soon.

• tfw you cant make it cuz you're building rockets again

• I would join if my PC and internet wasn't crap along with myself :v

• Mostly, I just tell my sister to quit shoving me and yelling.

And then I get yelled at for "trying to be the mom".

That's about all I do.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Okay, okay, as long as it's not telling me to clean my room or something! What do big sisters even do?

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited October 2015

I'm back! Those "3 days" we're so fast!

• Eryka is a time traveler confirmed!

Eryka posted: »

I'm back! Those "3 days" we're so fast!

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited October 2015

N-No... Shit! They discovered my secret

Eryka is a time traveler confirmed!

• I really suck at shooting games in general, so I don't think that'll be a problem. :D

Can I join? I've been kinda suckish at CSGO and TF2 lately after I've given more attention to other games and I don't wanna embarrass myself

• Ehehehehe!

Rhyions knows all

Eryka posted: »

N-No... Shit! They discovered my secret

• I actually had an avatar with a time traveler on it so...

Ehehehehe! Rhyions knows all

Sign in to comment in this discussion.