Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• ˚o˚

enter image description here

Eryka is a time traveler confirmed!

• Mind = Blown.

Eryka posted: »

I actually had an avatar with a time traveler on it so...

• I'm Eryka from another time, don't trust Green he'll kill you all.

Mind = Blown.

• Hey does anyone know which pages the deodorant spam is on? I never got to see it.

• Hey guys!

So, yet another update on my drug-colleague:

He came back to the shop today, sober, but he was not there peacefully. He went into the passenger's seat of my Boss's car and brandished an iron rod, threatening her safety and also threatening to smash up her car with it (I guess because he's angry at her for something...) He didn't though.

So she came inside, and he followed her into the shop. She walked into the main office and he came into SubWay asking where she was and stuff. Me and my other colleague all played dumb saying we hadn't seen her and he walked out.

The Police got called to the shop, and eventually my Boss and he went outside to have a discussion about whatever the fuck was going on. In that time he had cleaned his prints off the rod with his shirt and thrown it into a bush. When the Police arrived he ran off, but they caught him in the end.

My Boss was going to press charges for domestic assault, but she dropped them in the end cuz it's too stressful for her to have a court case like this to deal with. However, my colleague was still arrested for some kind of public disorder charge so he will hopefully be away for a while...

I wasn't scared this time around. But my disappointment of him got bigger, and now I don't respect him at all. He's gone back to that life he wanted to leave behind... If he goes to Prison, then it'll be the best thing for him right now.

He has no money, no permanent residence, and if he thinks attacking his ex-girlfriend is gonna change things then he is beyond anyone's help. HE needs to sort himself out, BY HIMSELF!

And to end all of this:

Where the hell is @Chewbacca-5969?! :'(

• Where the hell is @Chewbacca-5969?! :'(

ded

HazzatheMan posted: »

Hey guys! So, yet another update on my drug-colleague: He came back to the shop today, sober, but he was not there peacefully. He went

• Probably got removed by a mod

No_username posted: »

Hey does anyone know which pages the deodorant spam is on? I never got to see it.

• That's what Eryka said to me earlier >:(

Where the hell is @Chewbacca-5969?! ded

• Page 444 it begins :)

No_username posted: »

Hey does anyone know which pages the deodorant spam is on? I never got to see it.

• small world den lmao

That's what Eryka said to me earlier >:(

• Thank you!

Page 444 it begins

• Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

enter image description here

• But! Not father! ;-;

I'm Eryka from another time, don't trust Green he'll kill you all.

• Thanks Elliot

Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

• Sweet as Candy

"What's halloween?!" Fiona repeated, staring at Rhys like he was a madman.

Rhys shuffled nervously under her glare. "Yeah?"

Fiona sighed, shaking her head. "I cannot deal with you today."

"We never celebrated holidays on Helios. Other than Christmas, for those 'Incredible Christmas Bonuses' everyone always talked about. I'm pretty sure they were just cookies though." Rhys rambled on, remembering the olden days of being an Hyperion worker.

"Rhys, those days are long gone. You and Vaughn decided to live here with us, you never have to go back there." Fiona reminded him, gently putting her hand on his shoulder.

"I know, I know." Rhys whispered, shaking his head.

Fiona slid her hand of his shoulder, stroking his arm. "Halloween is where people dress up and ask other people for candy. There's also parties."

Rhys looked up from the ground, a small smile on his lips. "Candy?"

"Is that all you think about Rhys?" Fiona said, rolling her eyes.

"No! I also heard something about costumes." Rhys said while crossing his arms.

"Dress up like something you're not, get candy. Okay?" Fiona finished, walking towards the door.

"Uh- Yeah! Got it!" Rhys yelled after her.

He had the perfect costume idea.

~x~

Rhys stared at himself in the caravan's mirror. He thought his costume came out quite nicely.

Wearing thick, circular glasses that he borrowed from Vaughn, a red and white striped sweater he got from his own wardrobe, and some blue jeans, his costume was finally finished.. He even had the beanie!

Vaughn opened Rhys' door, about to say something before falling short at the sight of Rhys.

"Where's Waldo?" Vaughn asked with a smirk.

"What's wrong with that?" Rhys asked, pushing his glasses up his nose.

"I don't know, other than the fact the party were going to is vampire-themed?" Vaughn said with a snort.

"What?! Fiona didn't say anything-"

"And since when has Fiona not tried to screw you over?" Vaughn asked, quirking his eyebrows.

Rhys opened his mouth, found he had nothing to say, and shut it again. "Fiona!"

"Come on Rhys. It's time to go. No time for you to change now." Vaughn said, checking his watch, before turning with a flip of his cape.

"The girls are already in town, so we're going to meet them at the party. It's at Scooter's in Old Haven." Vaughn explained while heading towards the wheel.

"Why is it always me?" Rhys mumbled to himself, following after Vaughn.

~x~

Vaughn pulled the caravan up in front of the garage. "We're here!"

Rhys sighed, dreading to see Fiona's face when she saw his outfit. Rhys slowly reached out, opening the door and leaving the caravan.

"Stop being such a drama queen Rhys." Vaughn complained, pushing past him.

After knocking on Scooter's garage a couple times, the door slowly slid up, revealing a roomful of dancing vampires, people falling over in their drunkenness, two vampires looking like they were trying to literally suck the blood out of each other's necks, and a fog machine covering the room, pronouncing the red lasers shining throughout the room.

Rhys and Vaughn gulped in unison.

"Bro, I don't think I can do this." Vaughn whispered.

"But bro, you have a costume, look at what I'm wearing!" Rhys whispered back.

"Bro, my costume is horrible." Vaughn said, straightening his bow tie and chewing on his plastic vampire teeth.

"Bro, you look good." Rhys reassured.

"Bro." Vaughn said.

"Bro." Rhys agreed.

Walking into the party, they weren't really noticed, most of the vampires already drunk.

Rhys looked around the room, searching for vampire Fiona. He shuddered at the thought.

Finding the punch bowl, Vaughn began to pour both of them glasses of the blood red alcohol.

"Bottoms up!" Vaughn yelled over the loud music.

Clinking their glasses together, they both took big gulps of their drink.

"Wonder where the girls are." Vaughn muttered, pouring himself another drink.

Rhys' eyes searched the room, while he went to take another sip from his drink.

Then he saw Fiona.

He could faintly feel the red punch staining his blue jeans as he dropped his glass.

Her fishnet leggings running up her legs were enough to make him come undone, not including the rest of her outfit. Walking towards him in her black high heels, her dress swaying above her knees. The red against black theme of her outfit perfectly matched her makeup and red highlight, and her high collar brought out all of her loveliest facial features.

"Rhys?! Oh my god this is better than I could ever imagine!" Fiona said, holding her sides in laughter.

Rhys felt his cheeks heat up. "You tricked me! How was I to know?!"

"Oh Rhys! This is perfect! I've never laughed so hard in my life!" Fiona giggled, almost falling over.

"Fiona there you a- Oh my god!" Sasha said, joining in the laughter.

By then Vaughn already had a buzz and joined in as well.

"You guys suck!" Rhys yelled, pulling his beanie down over his eyes.

"Rhys you're so adorable!" Fiona chuckled, wiping a tear from her eye.

Rhys felt his heart stop. "Really?"

Fiona stumbled over to Rhys, wrapping her arms around him. "Like a big teddy bear."

Rhys felt his face grow red once more, his glasses slipping off his face. "How much have you had to drink?"

"Pfft. Nothin'." Fiona said with a wave of her hand.

"The answer is a lot." Sasha said from the side lines from the spectacle that was a flirty Fiona.

"Maybe we should get you home." Rhys suggested, as she was practically laying in his arms.

"The party's just getting started Hyperion boy!" Fiona said, pushing herself from him and running off into the crowd.

"Fio-" Saha began to yell.

"I got this. Go have fun with Vaughn, I was planning on leaving anyways." Rhys quickly explained, chasing after Fiona.

"Thanks Rhys!" Sasha yelled after him.

As Rhys entered the crowd of dancing people, he grew tired of the shoving quickly. Parties were not his thing.

"Fiona?" Rhys called out to the crowd.

He spotted her dancing with some random vampire dude.

"Come on Fiona, it's time to go home." Rhys said, reaching for her arm.

"I don't think the missus wants to leave." The vampire said gruffly, thoroughly enjoying Fiona's company.

"She's clearly drunk." Rhys said, reaching for her again.

"Now boys don't start a fight over me now." Fiona said, putting herself between them.

"Come on darlin', let's go get a room." The man said, pulling her away.

"Hey!" Fiona shouted, shoving her off him. "I don't want to leave!"

"Well we are." The man said making another grab for Fiona.

Suddenly Rhys was there, landing a flying punch in the man's face, knocking him on the ground.

"Where's Waldo?" Rhys said to the man on the ground.

Suddenly the man grabbed Rhys, pulling him to the ground as Rhys yelped.

Fiona instantly sobered, joining in the fight.

After putting her attacker in a headlock, the fight stopped, but not after Rhys got punched in the face a couple times.

Fiona stood up, pulling Rhys up with her.

As they stood catching there breath, Fiona suddenly snickered. "Where's Waldo?"

Rhys shook his head angrily. "Whatever Fiona, remind me not to help you next time."

He stormed away out of Scooter's garage. He couldn't stand this place any longer.

As he began to walk down the street, passing the Caravan, he heard someone chasing after him.

"Rhys! Wait!" Fiona said, grabbing his wrist. "I'm sorry."

"Whatever Fi." Rhys said, continuing down the street, trying to ignore her.

Her heart swelled at the use of her nickname.

"Thank you Rhys." Fiona said, grabbing his shoulder turning him towards her.

"What's it to you? I'm just some idiot-"

Fiona silenced him with a kiss to the cheek.

Rhys' face erupted in red, his mouth opening and closing as if he were a fish floundering for air.

She straightened his glasses on his face.

"Let's go get some candy." Fiona said, grabbing Rhys by the hand and leading him away from the party.

"I wouldn't want you to hurt your feet in those monstrous heels of yours. We're going to a lot of houses." Rhys said as he scooped her up bridal style.

Fiona punched Rhys in the arm. "Put me down! I'm not drunk you know."

As he set her on the ground he leaned in and whispered, "But I am, off you."

Fiona punched his arm again, beginning their journey side by side down the road.

"Too cheesy for me." Fiona said with a roll of her eyes.

Though, her small smile did not go unnoticed by Rhys.

"Let's go get some candy!" Rhys exclaimed grabbing Fiona's wrist as he began to sprint towards the nearest house.

He had a new favorite holiday.

~x~

Just a quick writing I felt like doing for October 1st and the lack of Rhyiona on these last few pages.

I know I still have three other stories to write, but this just kinda grabbed me and wouldn't let go. :P

If anyone is even still on, tell me what you think! :3

• He's a psychopath (joke)

But! Not father! ;-;

• So much words. I'll read it later.

Sweet as Candy "What's halloween?!" Fiona repeated, staring at Rhys like he was a madman. Rhys shuffled nervously under her glare. "Ye

• You're welcome. :)

Thanks Elliot

• Thanks... I guess. XD

So much words. I'll read it later.

• I came from another futur, it was fantastic (I'll still read it later)

Thanks... I guess. XD

• Oh man this was exactly what I needed after today!!! XD

Perfect, just bloody perfect! :')

Sweet as Candy "What's halloween?!" Fiona repeated, staring at Rhys like he was a madman. Rhys shuffled nervously under her glare. "Ye

• This is so great! <3

"Where's Waldo?"

Hahahaha

• Kim... Your avatar is... Wait! It's beautiful

Kimmy-klu posted: »

This is so great! "Where's Waldo?" Hahahaha

• Lol thanks Eryka,

I see you've changed back your profile picture. ^-^

Kim... Your avatar is... Wait! It's beautiful

• Imagine Rhys and Fiona going into a haunted house with Sasha and Vaughn

enter link description here

• Creepy.

I still think the original Lavender Town theme is creepier though :(

Imagine Rhys and Fiona going into a haunted house with Sasha and Vaughn enter link description here

• What a great day for some lewd!

• edited October 2015

Same, bro

You know what's even creepier than the original Lavender Town theme? the Lavender Town theme backwards
    enter link description here

sweet dreams

Creepy. I still think the original Lavender Town theme is creepier though

• Thanks?

What a great day for some lewd!

• he returns

• The king of lewd returns!

• Who's that guy?

Poogers555 posted: »

he returns

• Literally the king of lewdness. Green and John aint shit compared to him.

Who's that guy?

• This isn't creepy tbh, it's kinda soothing in a way :P

Same, bro You know what's even creepier than the original Lavender Town theme? the Lavender Town theme backwards enter link description here sweet dreams

• [removed]

• lol I failed then :P

This isn't creepy tbh, it's kinda soothing in a way :P

• Dude. The Legend of Zelda games are filled with creepier music than this :P

lol I failed then :P

• Oh ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

Literally the king of lewdness. Green and John aint shit compared to him.

• HazzatheMan posted: »

Dude. The Legend of Zelda games are filled with creepier music than this :P

• ^ Truth

Literally the king of lewdness. Green and John aint shit compared to him.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.