Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I'm not into lamb, I love chicken-flesh more. but seriously now, what am I missing?

Mmmm I bet you're just dying to take a big ol' bite out of this nice savory lamb chop mmmhhhhmmm

• As soon as I'm back then! ;)

HazzatheMan posted: »

Paul!!! We can chat! :D

• edited October 2015
    Nice :)

PM then? Or on here??
    BigBadPaul posted: »

As soon as I'm back then!

• edited October 2015

It will make sense (no it won't) once I can start putting up links and images (hint look at my avatar). Why can you but I can't.....Is this the naughty stool. My punishment is not being able to post images and stuff? (cries in corner)

Dracu98 posted: »

I'm not into lamb, I love chicken-flesh more. but seriously now, what am I missing?

• he's a draconequus (even though I think "the draconequus" is the right term, I mean, we haven't actually seen more creatures like him, and if the master of chaos and disharmony is not unique...that would just suck), and when artists can make fluttershy look like a badass, they can surely make discord look a little pretty :D
    JumpyJoey posted: »

But how?! How do you make a goddamn pony-chicken-deer-whatever hybrid look *pretty*?!

• I guess we can figure that out when I'm back! ;p

Nice :) PM then? Or on here??

• edited October 2015

WHY CAN'T I POST PICS WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME RHYIONA?!?!?!?!? WHY?!?!?!?!

I'M SORRY I SAID YOUR NAME IN VAIN FORGIVE ME RHYIONA!!!!!!

• perhaps looking for something like this?

enter image description here

but It looks so badass I dunno why but I'm really attracted to those colors right now lmao

• Marijaa is probably still on her school trip ;p

We are missing a few people today :( Marija, Jane, Aurora...

• That's creepy ;-;

69/69 <3

since it's october and we're switching to creepy avatars... creepy 'nough?

• edited October 2015
    *spooky*

fuck the forum broke again

perhaps looking for something like this?

• Is there supposed to be an image there? Poor, poor Cultist, trying in vain to regain his skills.

WHY CAN'T I POST PICS WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME RHYIONA?!?!?!?!? WHY?!?!?!?! I'M SORRY I SAID YOUR NAME IN VAIN FORGIVE ME RHYIONA!!!!!!

• what are you trying to send me

some kind of evil virus that takes over my computer
    Pipas posted: »

Hey hey, check your PM. :P

• Still on her school trip to the Bongseum

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Marijaa is probably still on her school trip ;p

• Lmao ;p

Do you seriously think that Pipas would do that? :p

Green613 posted: »

what are you trying to send me some kind of evil virus that takes over my computer

• edited October 2015
    So, just to clarify now. Anyone who's joining the TF2 event tomorrow, sign in right here.

Reply with saying your in and give a link to your steam account, thanks! ^0^

Also Pipas is looking to have this hosted on a private server, so would anyone happen to know how to do that? (It's fine if we don't, but it would be nice.)

EDIT: Why did we lose the ability to format our posts .-.
  • Ugh...

I hate that bug so much (or glitch or whatever it is) ;-;

WHY CAN'T I POST PICS WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME RHYIONA?!?!?!?!? WHY?!?!?!?! I'M SORRY I SAID YOUR NAME IN VAIN FORGIVE ME RHYIONA!!!!!!

• you just have to refresh again and again and again 'til it works

*spooky* fuck the forum broke again

• edited October 2015

I'm in and here's my steam profile:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/StopLookingAtMyFuckingURL

So, just to clarify now. Anyone who's joining the TF2 event tomorrow, sign in right here. Reply with saying your in and give a link to

• bows down thanks sir creeps away

That's creepy ;-; 69/69 <3

• edited October 2015
    Well you could google, but what I do when I want to control who got on my server, I just created a password and gave it through Steam to people I wanted, it's one of the options when making a server

I'd like to check in as "I'm a Lumberjack..." but I don't know if it'll still be going by the time I'm free :P

So, just to clarify now. Anyone who's joining the TF2 event tomorrow, sign in right here. Reply with saying your in and give a link to

• you just have to refresh the page again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again 'til it works, I do it the same way

It will make sense (no it won't) once I can start putting up links and images (hint look at my avatar). Why can you but I can't.....Is this the naughty stool. My punishment is not being able to post images and stuff? (cries in corner)

• edited October 2015
    Fine! I'm in!... knock yourselves out.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012201276/

p.s: I have a bit of experience on hosting my own servers... never tried doing it in TF2 tho.

• Link to your steam please.

Well you could google, but what I do when I want to control who got on my server, I just created a password and gave it through Steam to peo

• Well. I always enjoy learning new words :P

I think it's the bows and the mascara.

he's a draconequus (even though I think "the draconequus" is the right term, I mean, we haven't actually seen more creatures like him, and i

• edited October 2015
    ![enter image description here](http://38.media.tumblr.com/b78b3740fe3c2881c045f01c11cff2cd/tumblr_mvvld5GTwX1qhit3do1_500.gif)

GODDAMIT

IT WORKED ON PREVIEW

you just have to refresh the page again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again 'til it works, I do it the same way

• > Needs more fire and blood

> fire and blood

Nice, you just said House Targaryen's words :P

7/10 - IGN Needs more fire and blood.

• Green613 posted: »

• I'm planning on watching GOT soon and damn I did not know that lmao

> Needs more fire and blood > fire and blood Nice, you just said House Targaryen's words :P

• Well, you should really watch it. The show is amazing but HBO kinda fucked up S5 :/

And by saying House Targaryen's words, looks like you're going to like the Targaryens. LMAO

I'm planning on watching GOT soon and damn I did not know that lmao

• Me too.

• Okie! :)

I guess we can figure that out when I'm back! ;p

• I forgot about that :P

Marijaa is probably still on her school trip ;p

• edited October 2015
    Bug error these days.

![enter image description here](http://i.imgur.com/baexdPG.jpg)
  • just checked and already got 2 invs. lel

u mind if I join the Rhyiona group too?

Fine! I'm in!... knock yourselves out. steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012201276/ p.s: I have a bit of experience on hosting my own servers... never tried doing it in TF2 tho.

• I know about the Jon Snow thing and Stannis' daughter getting sacrificed or some shit.

Oh yea and by soon I mean when my friend gives me her Netflix password

Well, you should really watch it. The show is amazing but HBO kinda fucked up S5 :/ And by saying House Targaryen's words, looks like you're going to like the Targaryens. LMAO

• All Rhyiona shippers are welcome to the Rhyiona steam group ^^

BTW did you get my friend request? ;p

just checked and already got 2 invs. lel u mind if I join the Rhyiona group too?

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited October 2015

Does anyone would record and/or do a live on Youtube/Twitch for TF2 tomorrow? It would be interesting for some person who can't play to see it

Sign in to comment in this discussion.