Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Thanks m8,glad to see the forum got it's shit together.

So,ready for tommorowz?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

If you talk about your avatar, then it's 6spooky9me ;3 I r8 it 69/69, m8! Edit: YES! MIRA'S LENNY FACE IS BACK!

• enter image description here

JumpyJoey posted: »

Very spooky, well done, sir.

• Can't. I'm at my village now and I won't be able to join you guys at TF2 ;-------;

Life is cruel ;-;

ZapThroat posted: »

Thanks m8,glad to see the forum got it's shit together. So,ready for tommorowz?

• enter link description here

Why?Life is indeed cruel.Well if you ever get your hands on a stable internet connection,don't forget us ;)

Can't. I'm at my village now and I won't be able to join you guys at TF2 ;-------; Life is cruel ;-;

• edited October 2015

It's not that. It's just that I'm on my father's laptop and not on my desktop and he doesn't allow me to download games except Telltale Games .-.

And he only allows me to download TTG cuz he plays them, too ;-;

enter link description here Why?Life is indeed cruel.Well if you ever get your hands on a stable internet connection,don't forget us

• cuz he plays them, too ;-;

u have a cool dad

It's not that. It's just that I'm on my father's laptop and not on my desktop and he doesn't allow me to download games except Telltale Games .-. And he only allows me to download TTG cuz he plays them, too ;-;

• I know B) ;D

BigBadPaul posted: »

cuz he plays them, too ;-; u have a cool dad

• Well,I got some talking to do with your dad

enter image description here

For real though,no way you could download TF2 for just one day,you could tell him that you'll uninstall it just after.

It's not that. It's just that I'm on my father's laptop and not on my desktop and he doesn't allow me to download games except Telltale Games .-. And he only allows me to download TTG cuz he plays them, too ;-;

• Now how spooky is my avatar?

• Moar spooky

Now how spooky is my avatar?

• how spooky is my avatar?

• Well,I got some talking to do with your dad

NUUU! STAY AWAY FROM MY DAD ;-;

For real though,no way you could download TF2 for just one day,you could tell him that you'll uninstall it just after.

Well, I guess so, if my brother won't be lagging in LoL... ;P Well, maybe I will download it. Maybe.

Well,I got some talking to do with your dad For real though,no way you could download TF2 for just one day,you could tell him that you'll uninstall it just after.

• Sheesh m8,that's spookier than spookiness itself.

• enter image description here

• Then pls,try your best to get it,I have school tomorrow but I'll do my best to free myself for the event,PLEEEHEEAAAAAASE.

Well,I got some talking to do with your dad NUUU! STAY AWAY FROM MY DAD ;-; For real though,no way you could download TF2 for

• Bruh, tomorrow is Saturday and you have school? :o

Wow...

Then pls,try your best to get it,I have school tomorrow but I'll do my best to free myself for the event,PLEEEHEEAAAAAASE.

• I know,the whole country get's that day off but I go to school,Life is unfair ;_;

Bruh, tomorrow is Saturday and you have school? Wow...

• It's beautiful, not spooky

• Life is strange, isn't it? ;)

I know,the whole country get's that day off but I go to school,Life is unfair ;_;

• edited October 2015

Two lamb chops for you

Eryka posted: »

It's beautiful, not spooky

• Thanks! It's delicious!

Two lamb chops for you

• Indeed.

Life is strange, isn't it?

• I'm gonna have to get more spooky sooner than I wanted

• Cool ^^

I'm gonna have to get more spooky sooner than I wanted

• Dayum son dat scared the Krabby Patties outta me

• edited October 2015

Hey, Fiona!

If I told you that you had a beautiful body, would you... hold it against me?

• SORRY i am still not around here i am facing some problems with my friends and they are leaving me emotionally exhausted (like i haven't had enough being physically exhausted) and i am feeling really bad because you know, i came back from the hospital and i just wanted to get better in peace but ANYWAYS.

did you guys hear the deleted audio where fiona asks rhys if he tucked his tie in his underwear too? because fiona dear, you can find out... you can jsut... take off his clothes... you CAN,,, follow your dreams. just do it

• isn't that a britney spears song rhys

Hey, Fiona! If I told you that you had a beautiful body, would you... hold it against me?

• SORRY i am still not around here i am facing some problems with my friends and they are leaving me emotionally exhausted (like i haven't had enough being physically exhausted) and i am feeling really bad because you know, i came back from the hospital and i just wanted to get better in peace but ANYWAYS.

Oh... sorry. I'm really hoping that one of these days you will get your well deserved break! And no, you don't have to apologize for nothing! ;)

I hope that you are feeling a little bit better now, that you are out of the hospital. ;)

did you guys hear the deleted audio where fiona asks rhys if he tucked his tie in his underwear too? because fiona dear, you can find out... you can jsut... take off his clothes... you CAN,,, follow your dreams. just do it

I NEED TO HEAR IT!

rhonu posted: »

SORRY i am still not around here i am facing some problems with my friends and they are leaving me emotionally exhausted (like i haven't had

• "I am no longer infected"

Hey, Fiona! If I told you that you had a beautiful body, would you... hold it against me?

• I'm sorry to hear the unfortunate situation you're in currently. I hope it gets better in the near future. And no I haven't heard this deleted audio.

SORRY i am still not around here i am facing some problems with my friends and they are leaving me emotionally exhausted (like i haven't had

• edited October 2015

isn't that a britney spears song rhys

Uuuuhhh... n-no?

isn't that a britney spears song rhys

• edited October 2015

Um, what happened to your avatar?! :o

THAT IS SO CREEPY ;-;

Or disgusting ;-;

"I am no longer infected"

• yes i am feeling a bit better now, i guess time will fix everything <3 thank you so much!

here it is!!

• edited October 2015

Wait, what? I need to hear it! Like, right now!

SORRY i am still not around here i am facing some problems with my friends and they are leaving me emotionally exhausted (like i haven't had enough being physically exhausted) and i am feeling really bad because you know, i came back from the hospital and i just wanted to get better in peace but ANYWAYS.

Oh, I'm so sorry, Rhonu. I hope everything gets better in the future for you. ;-;

• thank you handsome chef... we can cook together anytime

I'm sorry to hear the unfortunate situation you're in currently. I hope it gets better in the near future. And no I haven't heard this deleted audio.

• edited October 2015

Cause people didn't want my lamb chops

AM I SPOOKY NOW!!!?!!?!?

Um, what happened to your avatar?! THAT IS SO CREEPY ;-; Or disgusting ;-;

• Just bring the hazmat suits.

thank you handsome chef... we can cook together anytime

• edited October 2015

Now that I heard it... wow.

It's obvious that they are speaking about it after Rhys gets his wardrobe change! So that means the conversation was meant to take place either in the Present, or after Rhys (inevitably) gets his change during the recalling of his story... but I'd bet on the Present! Especially with Fiona saying "Losing it was the BEST choice you ever made!".

u never know, it still might get used...

p.s: it also fits into the past however, since the whole blessing thing is getting talked about... aaaand I guess that Fiona's quote doesn't matter that much, as we all know how much she likes to tease him. ;p

yes i am feeling a bit better now, i guess time will fix everything thank you so much! here it is!!

• OHMYGAWD! Poor tooth ;-;

Cause people didn't want my lamb chops AM I SPOOKY NOW!!!?!!?!?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.