Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• rhys you are so dirty your hair is all sticky with blood... i'll have to take extreme measures

enter image description here

BigBadPaul posted: »

isn't that a britney spears song rhys Uuuuhhh... n-no?

• enter image description here

Wolfenus54 posted: »

OHMYGAWD! Poor tooth ;-;

• thank you friend <3 it's okay, i think i'll try to come here to keep myself away from any ugly thoughts uvu

did you guys hear the deleted audio where fiona asks rhys if he tucked his tie in his underwear too? because fiona dear, you can find out...

• But I love ur lamb chops <3

Cause people didn't want my lamb chops AM I SPOOKY NOW!!!?!!?!?

• edited October 2015

rhys you are so dirty your hair is all sticky with blood... i'll have to take extreme measures

B-baby shampoo?...

rhonu posted: »

rhys you are so dirty your hair is all sticky with blood... i'll have to take extreme measures

• you liked it when you were a baby and there is no solid proof you ever stopped being a baby so yes

rhys you are so dirty your hair is all sticky with blood... i'll have to take extreme measures B-baby shampoo?...

• edited October 2015

and there is no solid proof you ever stopped being a baby so yes

Alright!... fine!... j-just please, don't ruin my haircut...

you liked it when you were a baby and there is no solid proof you ever stopped being a baby so yes

• [washes his hair aggressively pulling his hair not being gentle at all] your hair is so dirty the shampoo barely makes bubbles and you worry about your haircut... son your hair may be perfectly placed but it's all greasy and you don't want your girlfriend to run her fingers though your hair and have her hand all covered in that gross stuff ew

and there is no solid proof you ever stopped being a baby so yes Alright!... fine!... j-just please, don't ruin my haircut...

• BTW did you watch the trailer about MC:SM? ^^

thank you friend it's okay, i think i'll try to come here to keep myself away from any ugly thoughts uvu

• what? :O

BTW did you watch the trailer about MC:SM? ^^

• How do I find a group on Steam?

Join the Rhyiona Steam group, it would be easier.

• Yep, the trailer of Episode 1 of Minecraft: Story Mode has been released.

enter link description here

So, what do you think? :)

what? :O

• Can you link me please?

My steam name is Frontiᴱr Psychiatrist

• hmmmmmmmmmmmm... i don't know if i like it or not... i guess i'll give it a chance when it comes out!

Yep, the trailer of Episode 1 of Minecraft: Story Mode has been released. enter link description here So, what do you think?

• Well, I know it would ruin the gameplay for you but I would suggest to you to watch a walkthrough first before buying the game or not. ^^

But it's up to you what you want to do :3

hmmmmmmmmmmmm... i don't know if i like it or not... i guess i'll give it a chance when it comes out!

• edited October 2015

[washes his hair aggressively pulling his hair not being gentle at all]

you don't want your girlfriend to run her fingers though your hair and have her hand all covered in that gross stuff ew

It's a little bit hard to keep clean on Pandora...

[washes his hair aggressively pulling his hair not being gentle at all] your hair is so dirty the shampoo barely makes bubbles and you worry

• Gotcha! XD

http://steamcommunity.com/id/0x0ANOIYHr0x0/

• edited October 2015

Today I learnt that Rhackiona is actually a thing and I don't know how to react... I remember when I jokingly shipped it but... I don't even know anymore, anyways

(Causally posts rhyiona for the lack of rhyiona in this post)

Edit: Also I found some (non disturbing) rhyiona nsfw today ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Hello mi amore!! <3

Oh man, I know people like that too :( Hopefully you can get a break soon...

We all miss you Aurora! XD

SORRY i am still not around here i am facing some problems with my friends and they are leaving me emotionally exhausted (like i haven't had

• shhh don't cry son, remember this is no more tears shampoo

you were in helios though, aren't there any showers in helios

[washes his hair aggressively pulling his hair not being gentle at all] you don't want your girlfriend to run her fingers tho

• Why is it smaller?

lottii-lu posted: »

Today I learnt that Rhackiona is actually a thing and I don't know how to react... I remember when I jokingly shipped it but... I don't even

• I don't know, I just typed in rhyiona and picked out an random image

Why is it smaller?

• Oh. Okay x)

I don't know, I just typed in rhyiona and picked out an random image

• Rhackiona

Sounds hot

Today I learnt that Rhackiona is actually a thing and I don't know how to react... I remember when I jokingly shipped it but... I don't even

• thank you dear <33 it's just really hard for me because i don't like conflict at all, it leaves me feeling ill...

how are you?

HazzatheMan posted: »

Hello mi amore!! Oh man, I know people like that too Hopefully you can get a break soon... We all miss you Aurora! XD

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Rhackiona Sounds hot

• how does rhackiona work i mean rhys can see jack but what about fiona... i'm confused

• So MineCraft: Story Mode is getting released on the 13th?

But the Season Pass Disc is getting released on the 27th???? What is that disc? It can't be all of the Episodes already :/

I actually will get this game, it's TellTale and I learned from trying to avoid TWAU for so long that TellTale do make some pretty awesome games. So I may as well give this one a try, even if it doesn't look that appealing to me at first glance.

I heard that Billy West will be VA'ing in the game, and did I hear Dave Fennoy in that trailer as well? :)

• shhh don't cry son, remember this is no more tears shampoo

you were in helios though, aren't there any showers in helios

W-well, yeah!... but that was a long time ago!

shhh don't cry son, remember this is no more tears shampoo you were in helios though, aren't there any showers in helios

• ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited October 2015

They drew them with the real Handsome Jack.

I don't think it's about anything to do with canon really :P

how does rhackiona work i mean rhys can see jack but what about fiona... i'm confused

• Yeah I know what you mean. I have had some proper real life crap to deal with recently as well sadly... But if you ever wanna talk, I'm on Skype :D

I'm ok, gotta wake up at 6am tomorrow for work but that shouldn't be too bad :)

thank you dear <33 it's just really hard for me because i don't like conflict at all, it leaves me feeling ill... how are you?

• Sigh....I'm back, exhausted but still alive thankfully.

So whats happening?

• and did I hear Dave Fennoy in that trailer as well? :)

Yeah, Lee is back! :D

But the Season Pass Disc is getting released on the 27th???? What is that disc? It can't be all of the Episodes already

It contains episode 1 but you'll also have access to the rest of the episodes once they are released or something like that.

HazzatheMan posted: »

So MineCraft: Story Mode is getting released on the 13th? But the Season Pass Disc is getting released on the 27th???? What is that disc?

• enter image description here

This is a cropped pic, but it still shows just how cute Rhys and Fiona look together! <3

• Sigh....I'm back, exhausted but still alive thankfully.

In that cas-

Sigh....I'm back, exhausted but still alive thankfully. So whats happening?

• Thank you I need this <3

This is a cropped pic, but it still shows just how cute Rhys and Fiona look together!

• So whats happening?

Nothing much. Tomorrow, some of us will play TF2 with the Rhyshas.

Sigh....I'm back, exhausted but still alive thankfully. So whats happening?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.