Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• And we're going to pummel them harder than ever!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

So whats happening? Nothing much. Tomorrow, some of us will play TF2 with the Rhyshas.

• Thank you I need this <3

You're absolutely welcome!

enter image description here

lottii-lu posted: »

Thank you I need this

• edited October 2015

And we're going to pummel them harder than ever!

6lewd9me

And we're going to pummel them harder than ever!

• edited October 2015

Way 2lewd4me

BigBadPaul posted: »

And we're going to pummel them harder than ever! 6lewd9me

• Rekt Rip in pepperoni (⌐■_■)

Sigh....I'm back, exhausted but still alive thankfully. In that cas-

• I never seem to think of him as just Lee though, cuz he voiced fucking Bluebeard in TWAU and well... Bluebeard is a scumbag! XP

Oh I'll buy the Season Pass :D

Now, I need to get caught up with Life Is Strange before Ep.5 comes out :/

and did I hear Dave Fennoy in that trailer as well? Yeah, Lee is back! But the Season Pass Disc is getting released on the 2

• Cool whens that?

So whats happening? Nothing much. Tomorrow, some of us will play TF2 with the Rhyshas.

• Ok, gotta wake up at 6am so goodnight my friends! <3

• Now, I need to get caught up with Life Is Strange before Ep.5 comes out

No need to hurry. Ep. 5 will come out on Oct 20th anyways. You still have some time x)

HazzatheMan posted: »

I never seem to think of him as just Lee though, cuz he voiced fucking Bluebeard in TWAU and well... Bluebeard is a scumbag! XP Oh I'll buy the Season Pass Now, I need to get caught up with Life Is Strange before Ep.5 comes out

• Tomorrow :)

Cool whens that?

• 'night (゚ヮ゚)

Ok, gotta wake up at 6am so goodnight my friends!

• Rest in piss.

I'm sorry... ;-;

Sigh....I'm back, exhausted but still alive thankfully. In that cas-

• don't you talk to me like that young man, you didn't even tell me you were going to that trash planet in the first place

shhh don't cry son, remember this is no more tears shampoo you were in helios though, aren't there any showers in helios W-well, yeah!... but that was a long time ago!

• Bye! Have some dirty dreams!

• Awesome wish I could join but I'm having internet issues so I'm probably gonna be offline for the week until I get it fixed. -_-

Tomorrow

• Goddamn it, internet -.-

I had internet issues yesterday and I was very angry. I was losing internet connection all the time. .-.

Awesome wish I could join but I'm having internet issues so I'm probably gonna be offline for the week until I get it fixed. -_-

• Goodnight Harry

• GoT rated Rhyiona dreams and M rated Mirgryn dreams, Hazza ~-^

• Night, Hazza!

• I recognized Billy west immediately! :D He's such a great voice actor!

I watched the trailer and...it can be good and I'll give it a shot but...it looks so booring. I can't stand those Minecraft models at all. :( I really hope that the story and the characters will be superb because otherwise I will definitely skip this game :P Which would be a shame since I've liked every TTG game so far..

So MineCraft: Story Mode is getting released on the 13th? But the Season Pass Disc is getting released on the 27th???? What is that disc?

• i hope everything's okay :(... i have to wake up at 7 am for rehearsal too, which is what i want to do... but... i wouldn't mind if it was a lil bit later :P i'll go on skype sometime!

Yeah I know what you mean. I have had some proper real life crap to deal with recently as well sadly... But if you ever wanna talk, I'm on Skype I'm ok, gotta wake up at 6am tomorrow for work but that shouldn't be too bad

• That drawing makes me cry every time I see it :') <3

This is a cropped pic, but it still shows just how cute Rhys and Fiona look together!

• In the likely chance the bloodshed ends before I arrive, kick their asses

• edited October 2015

kick their asses

You got it, pal.

In the likely chance the bloodshed ends before I arrive, kick their asses

• kick their asses

In the likely chance the bloodshed ends before I arrive, kick their asses

• edited October 2015

Also I found some (non disturbing) rhyiona nsfw today ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Any Rhyiona is good Rhyiona... <3

lottii-lu posted: »

Today I learnt that Rhackiona is actually a thing and I don't know how to react... I remember when I jokingly shipped it but... I don't even

• edited October 2015

I need to finish Wolfenstein: The Old Blood first (will take a day to 100% it) then I will play Life Is Strange and let you all know what my experience was like :D

Now, I need to get caught up with Life Is Strange before Ep.5 comes out No need to hurry. Ep. 5 will come out on Oct 20th anyways. You still have some time x)

• I think I'll buy the free trial first tbh. It's what I did with TWAU (I still regret not getting that game back in October, it changed my life so much.... I wouldn't be here without that game :'D)

I didn't recognize him at all until someone pointed it out on here earlier today :P

nohuhhuh posted: »

I recognized Billy west immediately! He's such a great voice actor! I watched the trailer and...it can be good and I'll give it a shot b

• Dude, I promise we will chat at some point!!! XD

Night, Hazza!

• Any time tomorrow will be fine by me!... (unless it's at the event's time... that's when I'm gonna be "busy") ;p

Dude, I promise we will chat at some point!!! XD

• If you read my earlier comments this week you'll see that I am dealing with a former work colleague who has gone back on drugs and now back to his old past of being an aggressive prick...

Oooohhhh an acting job! Sounds fun! XD

We should talk on Skype at some point :)

rhonu posted: »

i hope everything's okay ... i have to wake up at 7 am for rehearsal too, which is what i want to do... but... i wouldn't mind if it was a lil bit later :P i'll go on skype sometime!

• This should happen to Rhys and Fiona (especially the end) : enter link description here

• Cool!

I would join in on that event, but I'm working from 7am till 2pm and I don't have TF2 on Steam :(

Any time tomorrow will be fine by me!... (unless it's at the event's time... that's when I'm gonna be "busy") ;p

• I would join in on that event, but I'm working from 7am till 2pm and I don't have TF2 on Steam :(

well... fac.

sorry, man xd

Cool! I would join in on that event, but I'm working from 7am till 2pm and I don't have TF2 on Steam

• But see, even TWAU had an interesting vibe in it even before I played that game. (I really like the comic book art style) Sadly, Minecraft doesn't appeal to me at all.

But yeah I see what you mean. I didn't actually find TfTBL interesting at first. I'm very glad I watched a playthrough of Tales ep 1 because..... I wouldn't be here without that game :'D)

I regonized him because I've watched so much Futurama x)

I think I'll buy the free trial first tbh. It's what I did with TWAU (I still regret not getting that game back in October, it changed my li

• Holy crap, I can't stop listening to this song ;-;

enter link description here

It's so fucking good ;__;

• And the dude with the Afro is Vaughn.x)

Eryka posted: »

This should happen to Rhys and Fiona (especially the end) : enter link description here

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited October 2015

"I'm eating cereal" EDIT : I should have read my comment before posting

And the dude with the Afro is Vaughn.x)

• YES! JUST YES! <3

Eryka posted: »

This should happen to Rhys and Fiona (especially the end) : enter link description here

• Sadly, Minecraft doesn't appeal to me at all.

^ This.

I never found Minecraft that interesting... mostly due to my lack of creativity!

TWAU and TFTB brought me in by using their unique arts (TWAU had this great comic feeling, while TFTB is just more Borderlands goodness).

I just don't see how I would enjoy it if I didn't enjoy the original game either. :s

nohuhhuh posted: »

But see, even TWAU had an interesting vibe in it even before I played that game. (I really like the comic book art style) Sadly, Minecraft

Sign in to comment in this discussion.