Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• heh ikr, all that screaming

Andrew's wife needs a chill pill lmao

GET IT RIGHT! GET IT RIGHT!

christ....

• I hate that kind of shit so much, like I can only laugh at it when I'm dead tired. like now

heh ikr, all that screaming Andrew's wife needs a chill pill lmao GET IT RIGHT! GET IT RIGHT! christ....

• ye

What time zone are you in?

I'm EST

I hate that kind of shit so much, like I can only laugh at it when I'm dead tired. like now

• same

ye What time zone are you in? I'm EST

• ha! I have a serious laughflash over here XD awesome!

kristi78968 posted: »

I did something. http://goddess-of-husbandos.tumblr.com/post/130383706464/vaughn-im-glad-youre-happy-about-fionas

• aw no, that would've confused me :(

You know I should've played dumb and be like: "what it just needs to be 20% creepier, what you getting at?"

• it worked in my feed too :D I see what you mean...but I still don't get it. am I being stupid here, or what is happening?

![enter image description here](http://38.media.tumblr.com/b78b3740fe3c2881c045f01c11cff2cd/tumblr_mvvld5GTwX1qhit3do1_500.gif) GODDAMIT IT WORKED ON PREVIEW

• a dead minion? I LOVE IT!

enter image description here

Eryka posted: »

Do you guys like my avatar?

• Rhyionaughn

I did something. http://goddess-of-husbandos.tumblr.com/post/130383706464/vaughn-im-glad-youre-happy-about-fionas

• why...why would you...I mean...gosh...that's sad...why would you even think of that?

Imagine Rhys waking up one day, and turning over to see an empty spot in his bed instead of Fiona.

• IDK buts it's done now

enter link description here

Dracu98 posted: »

it worked in my feed too I see what you mean...but I still don't get it. am I being stupid here, or what is happening?

• enter image description here

now that I think about it...can't tell if troll or serious...

• I thought I was so clever for spelling cannon as canon

very deep and artful

• I'm serious!

now that I think about it...can't tell if troll or serious...

• While I don't like admitting this, my friend has made me watch episodes with him, one of them had that joke.

aw no, that would've confused me

• This just makes me think of the stupid line I came up with for Rhys:

"Fiona, I love you more than Vaughn"

• why wouldn't you like to admit it? o.O I guess it was your friend eric? if he wanted you to like the show, he shouldn't have used episodes from season 1. for example, I showed my brother the episode "party pooper" lately, and he laughed his ass of even though he's into vikings, blood, gore and other badass stuff :D well...you probably don't know about the episode, but maybe eric does...so.....yeah

While I don't like admitting this, my friend has made me watch episodes with him, one of them had that joke.

• and...why is it that you can't accept boyxboy or girlxgirl?

I'm serious!

• edited October 2015

It's because my sequel requires a straight couple.

and...why is it that you can't accept boyxboy or girlxgirl?

• I feel like I'm the only one who's not upset over TFTBL ending....

• Well I am saddened that this story will come to an end and at the loss of Scooter and fear for any more potential casualties. I do get suckered in and get super attached to characters, even if I don't really like them. So this is going to be a sad good bye. But I also know the BL3 is in the works so the story isn't really over yet, just this part and for some characters

I feel like I'm the only one who's not upset over TFTBL ending....

• oh. OH! oh fuck! we were talking about a story facepalms himself sorry, I take the aggressive tone in my voice back. goddamn it, there's really a reason I got the nickname "failmaster" at work...

It's because my sequel requires a straight couple.

• That's okay.

oh. OH! oh fuck! we were talking about a story facepalms himself sorry, I take the aggressive tone in my voice back. goddamn it, there's really a reason I got the nickname "failmaster" at work...

• edited October 2015

Yeah it was Eric lol. He knows me pretty well (like with the exception of him being a brony we're scarily similar in a lot of ways). He's shown me from all over the seasons. And I did find them fun, but I also had fun at Eric's expense, joking about every minor detail. But honestly it was much better than I was expecting, so he did change my view. I just don't really see why people get so addicted to it, cause I don't think its that good.

One thing I actually liked a lot was the Bioshock Infinite reference they put in one the episodes he showed me (in fact that was entirely the reason he made me watch the episode)

Also that supposedly fanwork gets incorporated into the show? I respect that a lot in any franchise. Imagine if Borderlands did that more (wet dream material)

why wouldn't you like to admit it? o.O I guess it was your friend eric? if he wanted you to like the show, he shouldn't have used episodes f

• I just don't really see why people get so addicted to it,

well, fanatics are in every fandom ¯_(ツ)_/¯

and yes, the fandom has an enormous influence on the series itself, humor, jokes, design etc. they even made a whole episode filled with inside-jokes for bronies that were created in the fandom (it's called "slice of life"). the producers are very close to the fandom, and I love it :3

Yeah it was Eric lol. He knows me pretty well (like with the exception of him being a brony we're scarily similar in a lot of ways). He's sh

• huh, I think that was the last episode I watched with eric.

I just don't really see why people get so addicted to it, well, fanatics are in every fandom ¯_(ツ)_/¯ and yes, the fandom has an

• Both are beautiful, but Fiona in the first pic had me like

More from @Gigglebear!

• Good morning, guys! <3 ~-^

How are you all today? ;3

• Colbert looking really attractive in this gif.

Both are beautiful, but Fiona in the first pic had me like

• lmao i slept "very" well on my "amazing sexy" bed good morning guys <3 how yu all doin?

• Good morning!

Ha, if you ask me how I'm feeling after I've just woken up my answer will always be "bloody tired" xD

How are you today? :)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Good morning, guys! ~-^ How are you all today? ;3

• lmao dat sexy avatar pic

JumpyJoey posted: »

Good morning! Ha, if you ask me how I'm feeling after I've just woken up my answer will always be "bloody tired" xD How are you today?

• Have a late goodbye, or is it goodnight? I dunno.

Goodbye, see ya later :)

Ima go now Bye to whoever is here......I guess nobody.... Bye myself Copypasta of the night: ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)

• I'm good, just listening to some Life is Strange soundtrack, thank you for asking ^-^

JumpyJoey posted: »

Good morning! Ha, if you ask me how I'm feeling after I've just woken up my answer will always be "bloody tired" xD How are you today?

• Ikr? Such a charming smile!

lmao dat sexy avatar pic

Sign in to comment in this discussion.