Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• At least it wasn't the chair...

I'm good now that I'm a bit more awake, how are you?

lmao i slept "very" well on my "amazing sexy" bed good morning guys how yu all doin?

• Oh, soundtrack music is awesome :D

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I'm good, just listening to some Life is Strange soundtrack, thank you for asking ^-^

• you know what? my cousin want to play some tomb raider 2013 (i know too old game -,-) should i give him my pc?

JumpyJoey posted: »

At least it wasn't the chair... I'm good now that I'm a bit more awake, how are you?

• <3 <3 donkey <3 <3

Ikr? Such a charming smile!

• Go for it, I guess. As long as he returns it later.

you know what? my cousin want to play some tomb raider 2013 (i know too old game -,-) should i give him my pc?

• Donkey... donkey?! My good sir, that is not a donkey, it is a beautiful vampire kangaroo.

donkey

• edited October 2015

and my cousin's age is 13. but he realy a good player :D tomb raider 2013 realy realy hard game he plays at hard dif :D i finished on normal. me died like 30-40 times :D too fricking hard how ta hell he can play at hard D: i lov my cousin

edit: anyway i let him play see ya :D

Go for it, I guess. As long as he returns it later.

• Well done him, hope he has a fun time playing. He's lucky to have someone to let him play :)

See ya!

and my cousin's age is 13. but he realy a good player tomb raider 2013 realy realy hard game he plays at hard dif i finished on normal. me

• I am missing your sweet old avatar, Jumpy.

Well done him, hope he has a fun time playing. He's lucky to have someone to let him play See ya!

• This one is for Halloween, but if you want me to I could switch it back.

I am missing your sweet old avatar, Jumpy.

• Lmao Fiona in the first pic T_T Hot damn <3

More from @Gigglebear!

• Welp it's your work so you can of course do whatever you want with it.

(I'm not sure why gender is such a important factor here tho..)

• Oh Vaughn, you are the best amor ever! :D

Hi Kristi! Having fun with the new drawing tablet ey?? :3

kristi78968 posted: »

I did something. http://goddess-of-husbandos.tumblr.com/post/130383706464/vaughn-im-glad-youre-happy-about-fionas

• Thanks.

The gender is really important to the trilogy.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Welp it's your work so you can of course do whatever you want with it. (I'm not sure why gender is such a important factor here tho..)

• Okay then :)

Thanks. The gender is really important to the trilogy.

• Nah no need. I know it is you :)

This one is for Halloween, but if you want me to I could switch it back.

• edited October 2015

Wow, I got to wake up at 3am (GMT +8) to play Team Fortress 2 with the Rhyshas... but I've to go to the church tomorrow morning. My mom just told me. so... I won't be there. next time, I'll be there. soon.

• Okey dokey :)

Nah no need. I know it is you

• Hey hey,

This is how the attendance for the event looks like so far.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bcatXdKS7IRgFfMzuwZO2T_wiv8V2RqE7UANeB81gaM/edit?usp=sharing

The not-numbered names are of the people who're not sure they'll be able to attend or will be late.

Rhyiona still needs a few more members, so even if you're still new to TF2, don't be afraid to join. I myself am pretty bad at this game too. :D

Oh, and @Toffe volunteered that he'll record the fight in the spectator mode, though it hasn't been 100% confirmed yet. :P

• Actually, if I have time to download TF2, I may actually join ^-^

But maybe I have to learn how to fight in TF2 since I've never played the game ._.

Pipas posted: »

Hey hey, This is how the attendance for the event looks like so far. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bcatXdKS7IRgFfMzuwZO2T_wi

• I think you'll be fine after completing tutorial. :D I participated the first TF2 Rhysha event with zer0 knowledge too.

Actually, if I have time to download TF2, I may actually join ^-^ But maybe I have to learn how to fight in TF2 since I've never played the game ._.

• So, it has come to this? I don't want to fight you guys. I admire you all. But it seems like it has come to it. I will stand with my brothers and sisters.

Currently downloading, so feel free to sign me on. :)

Hey hey, This is how the attendance for the event looks like so far. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bcatXdKS7IRgFfMzuwZO2T_wi

• I participated the first TF2 Rhysha event with zer0 knowledge too.

I've seen what you did there ;)

I think you'll be fine after completing tutorial. I participated the first TF2 Rhysha event with zer0 knowledge too.

• What's your steam username? :P

So, it has come to this? I don't want to fight you guys. I admire you all. But it seems like it has come to it. I will stand with my brothers and sisters. Currently downloading, so feel free to sign me on.

• DaveTheArakin :P

What's your steam username? :P

• Can't find you. :/

Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/pipascz

DaveTheArakin :P

• Don't hug me, i'm scared.

Eryka posted: »

Do you guys like my avatar?

• So, will there be any restrictions to classes (I.e 1 class per person) in this TF2 Match? Because I'd love to be Engie, Demo or Medic (So I can show off my sexy god damn unusuals).

• edited October 2015

Eh, I wouldn't be that strict concerning the classes. Everyone can be what they want. :P

So, will there be any restrictions to classes (I.e 1 class per person) in this TF2 Match? Because I'd love to be Engie, Demo or Medic (So I can show off my sexy god damn unusuals).

• enter image description here

I participated the first TF2 Rhysha event with zer0 knowledge too. I've seen what you did there

• 2500+ new comments

holy damn shit

• New rules, man. But I'm hyping mentally.

• Welcome back, Marijaa! ^-^

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

2500+ new comments holy damn shit

• Hey, how was the trip? :)

Also good luck if you're planning on reading those.

• Green613 posted: »

So, just to clarify now. Anyone who's joining the TF2 event tomorrow, sign in right here. Reply with saying your in and give a link to

• My ship came true

lottii-lu posted: »

Today I learnt that Rhackiona is actually a thing and I don't know how to react... I remember when I jokingly shipped it but... I don't even

• Could I join this??

• Ay Marijaa, how was your trip, pumpkin?

• enter image description here

Hi!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.