But who?!

2»

Comments

• I didnt cry actually.

Looks like you can handle heartbreaking decisions. I can't, though ;-;

I felt like i had to abandon a child for another child. And I really questioning myself and it still feels like i made the wrong decision

That's why I actually made 2 save files. I couldn't really leave both of them behind so I saved Rodrik on my first one and Asher on the other one. I feel like I'm cheating, though :(

Xemnes posted: »

I didnt cry actually. I was just shocked and felt pretty bad. I felt like i had to abandon a child for another child. And I really questioning myself and it still feels like i made the wrong decision

• yea I didnt make this. But I'm sure one of my friends will safe Asher. I think Asher is the more popular decision because he is younger and more badass

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I didnt cry actually. Looks like you can handle heartbreaking decisions. I can't, though ;-; I felt like i had to abandon a ch

• I think Asher is the more popular decision because he is younger and more badass

Fun fact, after I finish an episode, I watch some playthroughs on Youtube. I've seen episode 5 playthroughs and most of the people chose to save Asher :'D

Xemnes posted: »

yea I didnt make this. But I'm sure one of my friends will safe Asher. I think Asher is the more popular decision because he is younger and more badass

• Haha make 4 saves for every determinant character like Asher-Royland\Duncan and Rodrik-Duncan\Royland since its all the combinations of storylines

• Uh eh, nanomachines, son?

I'm sorry, I kept you waiting huh?

• I did the exact same thing!

Abeille posted: »

Exactly. I have four savegames: 2 are exactly the same, except for the brother who survives. One is saved right before the Royal Wedding and the other is right before the Coronation Feast so I can load them and talk to Morgryn whenever I want.

• Wow, this is just like one of my Japanese anime!

papai46 posted: »

Uh eh, nanomachines, son?

• No man. Royland ftw

Haha make 4 saves for every determinant character like Asher-Royland\Duncan and Rodrik-Duncan\Royland since its all the combinations of storylines

• To me, it felt like the game is pushing us to save Asher. That's just me though, ultimately just done what you think is right.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.