Asher's army

2»

Comments

• I think we're just supposed to assume that the army is larger than those we see on-screen. More people get on the boat in Essos then are seen in Westeros. xD
  • Amaye? She was their leader so I guess she is the best

There's only like 5 of them lol and they already killed the best one The Beast. When I think of an army I think at least 50 people or more.

• I agree I play Total War and the smaller the garrison the less upkeep needed .

Barthanax posted: »

By medieval standards, that's a small garrison. Most armies for small Houses such as the Forresters/Whitehills would be 20-40 men, while King's Landing/Winterfell (before banner calling) would be 200-250 men.

• well they lost the big badass fighter.. Like 5-6 of them left now lol? Given their losses at the landing: they are just as weak as they were before.

• The Beast had potential to be both a hilarious and fun character. Too bad he died so quickly. I thought he was going to be Telltales version of Belwas.

• You guys do realise they can't possibly show all of the troops on screen right? Telltale doesn't have a massive budget. House Forrester has 40 men-at-arms, I'd probably say that there will be at least 15-20 Sellswords and that they weren't all shown on screen. Did you count 40 Forrester soldiers when they met? If you need a source, if you choose to expel Gryff from Whitehill and Royland is your sentinel he'll state that he can rally 40 men.

• Why are you under the impression that the Forresters have 40 men at arms? If we had those numbers we could have just taken out Gryff without the Glenmores.

Brody100 posted: »

You guys do realise they can't possibly show all of the troops on screen right? Telltale doesn't have a massive budget. House Forrester has

Sign in to comment in this discussion.