Major decisions going into last episode?

edited October 2015 in Game Of Thrones

I think that there may be even more than we realize going on here. First let me list my choices that will affect the seasons end more than where we thought they already finished.
First my complex theory.

Who the traitor is?Imagine gared coming back home to see that his uncle is in jail(for other people killed?) And he has an ice dragon...revenge on ironrath? Or maybe he doesn't even come home finding out his uncle was killed?

Finn...to come along or not to come along? Maybe a big factor if you did not bring him at all.
He dies if he comes along but his fate is unknown if we don't. We don't know who his connections are. He could have been sent here to spy....or to help/hinder gared. If left behind he is still a ranger and frostfinger may trust him over you if you set things straight. That in itself could set him to help gared by way of the night watch feeling the need to kill gared for deserting. Gared story may have been set up for him to die not matter what but Finn may able to send some kind of reinforcements in any case.

getting married to Elena? Yes the glenmores have already shown up. Yes their pride flayed. Have come full force? Not quite. Winning her hand in marriage isn't the issue.... The ironwood that was promised for help and marriage was. I do not think her father should let this go unanswered.

Miras letter? Keeping this might insanely help in the last episode. It's proof for you to use...or to get rid of. Not sure how deep this one goes but I foresee some kind of trial and it going to be be either prove it that coal boy isn't enough or your head gets chopped off. Plus maybe it can keep morgryn in check...

lord tarwicks question? Is Sera a bastard or not? If he turns out to help me because Sera asked him to with some mercs or sellswords or even a small garrison of troops I am happy I lied.

I'm gonna cheat here and say all episode choices in episode 5 like killing or sparing the traitor and choosing the brother to stay behind. All except for stabbing Ramsay or not and getting names from tyrion.

What I hope it doesn't come down to but an alternative simpler theory.

miras letter/ court trial(cersei and morgryn will they really help?)

killed or spared traitor. (To redeem or make things worse.)

Which brother lived.( may not matter story wise only cutscenes and some dialog?)

some unfair choice in the last episode that gared has to make forfeiting someones life.

What do you think counts towards the last chapter most?

Comments

• Determinant characters Bloodsong, Erik, and Bowen.

• Interesting, any specific reasons why those? I think I get a tiny bit of Bowen maybe even blood sugar ng....but Erik?

• edited October 2015

And he has an ice dragon

The Ice Dragon is a constellation, not an actual dragon. Do not expect Gared to get his hands on an actual dragon because that would bend the lore too much for a semi-canon game.

Okay, now... I will be really sad if Finn helps if you don't take him with you. I took him with me because I really liked him, and I figured Frostfinger could kill him for aiding me (Finn said he was already suspecting he helped Gared). His death really hit me hard, especially for being so stupid.

Eleana's situation with her father isn't the best now. Along with Arthur, she tried to aid the Forresters behind his back, and that got Arthur killed. However, it is possible that her father tries to salvage the situation by demanded the Ironwood that was promised to him. I intend to marry my surviving brother to Eleana (be him Rodrik or Asher, if possible), and I intend to give the Ironwood to her father to avoid conflict.

I can't see any benefit on keeping the decree. I burned it. As Morgryn said, it is a bad time to be connected to Tyrion Lannister in any way. I also can't see how it can keep Morgryn in check, could you elaborate on this?

I expect Tarwick to find out about Sera's family eventually. Sera doesn't want to be Mira's friend anymore, so I don't think she would ask him to help us. And I expect him to be unhappy when he finds out Mira lied to him.

• Erik could still help House Forrester.

MojayofIron posted: »

Interesting, any specific reasons why those? I think I get a tiny bit of Bowen maybe even blood sugar ng....but Erik?

• I see what you mean about Sera but about morgryn specifically....if he turns on you and sells you down the river and says something like I work with the queen. I'd pull out the decree and be like" does the queen know about the decree you were in on with me and tyrion? No? Well then let me show her" so I can say I'm the real spy here and have the queens best interest. Or something like that...

• I think the decisions in the last episode will be:

In the end who did you kill?(Gryff or Ludd)

Did you flee kings landing with Tom or Morgryn?

Did you make peace or destroy the whitehills?

Did you unleash the power of the north grove?

Other than these we will just have to wait and see!

• That would actually make some sense but I was leaning towards more what previous decisions went to influence the last episode.

• Finn will be back as a white walker, or if you were his enemy and left him behind, he will back as a crow. Either way you will have to fight Finn

• Phoenix 127 I complety agree the choice of either Gyrff or Ludd will annoy and will be appreciated by fans which is classic Telltale and the Whitehill destroy/peace option would be amazing.

Phoenix127 posted: »

I think the decisions in the last episode will be: In the end who did you kill?(Gryff or Ludd) Did you flee kings landing with Tom or

• I think Telltale meant for Erik to be forgotten so there might be some disappointment but I wouldn't mind even though I sent him to the Wall on save 1 and save 2 I let Royland take 3 fingers.

Menofthe214 posted: »

Erik could still help House Forrester.

• It would be nice for the people that saved Erik though.

NicWarden posted: »

I think Telltale meant for Erik to be forgotten so there might be some disappointment but I wouldn't mind even though I sent him to the Wall on save 1 and save 2 I let Royland take 3 fingers.

• It would ironic if people free Erik only for him to help the Whitehills siege Ironrath.

Menofthe214 posted: »

It would be nice for the people that saved Erik though.

• I guess we will have to find out.

Kireilt posted: »

It would ironic if people free Erik only for him to help the Whitehills siege Ironrath.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.