Malcolm to return in Episode 6?

I'm calling it now. Malcolm is our new playable character in episode 6. I hope Telltale doesn't make him voice of House Forrester when dealing with characters in Essos. He's a Branfield not a Forrester.

Comments

• What new playable character?

enter image description here

• What do you mean voice of forrester? The va will remain the same, anyway, why would ttg bring in a new pc in the last ep.

• What he means is that Malcolm will become House Forresters representative, not like they will change his actual voice.

What do you mean voice of forrester? The va will remain the same, anyway, why would ttg bring in a new pc in the last ep.

• I mean that Malcolm's POV will be playable similar to Rodrik or Asher.

Poogers555 posted: »

What new playable character?

• Exactly.

What he means is that Malcolm will become House Forresters representative, not like they will change his actual voice.

• But why would we play as Malcolm in episode 6?

Kireilt posted: »

I mean that Malcolm's POV will be playable similar to Rodrik or Asher.

• Before the release of Episode 1, Telltale confirmed there would be five playable characters throughout the Season. As we've played, we found out the characters were Gared, Ethan, Mira, Asher, and Rodrik. They don't intend for there to be any more playable characters.

• I'm basing my theory on the fact Danaerys's qoute and picture appears on preview page of episode 6 and the fact that Malcolm stays in Essos. I think this season will end with Malcolm speaking with Dany on whether the Forresters will support her claim to the throne if she crosses the Narrow Sea.

But why would we play as Malcolm in episode 6?

• Perhaps your right, we can only speculate until finale drops.

Before the release of Episode 1, Telltale confirmed there would be five playable characters throughout the Season. As we've played, we found

• I think that the next time we will see Malcolm will be on Season 2, as one of the POVs. I don't expect any new playable character to be added on the last episode. It might be for the best; maybe Mira and Gared will get a little more screen time now that there are only 3 POVs.

• If that's all you meant, like a small end scene, then sure we might get that.

Kireilt posted: »

I'm basing my theory on the fact Danaerys's qoute and picture appears on preview page of episode 6 and the fact that Malcolm stays in Essos.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.