about Halloween

So...
I'm planning to be Daenerys for this halloween!
but she has so many awesome outfits that it's really hard to choose wich one to wear!
what is the outfit that she uses and you'll like to see someone wearing for halloween?
thanks in advance for all your opinion!

Comments

• I see her the most in her blue outfit, and that seems to be the most recognizable. However, there's also a gray dress that she wears in the later seasons that I've seen quite a bit too. Blue Dress #1
    Blue Dress #2
    Gray Dress #1

• It's gotta be the blue outfit no doubt.

• Concur. Signature outfit.

Otherwise most people will just wonder what pretty blonde you're supposed to be and ask you things like "which Disney princess are you?" all night, unless you have an actual dragon to discourage people from approaching you.

AgentZ46 posted: »

It's gotta be the blue outfit no doubt.

• Daenarys in the show is very fat, compared to the game, I'm not saying she's fat, but compared to the game, she IS much fatter.

cussbunny posted: »

Concur. Signature outfit. Otherwise most people will just wonder what pretty blonde you're supposed to be and ask you things like "which

• What!? Not even true and even if it was why mention it here?

Daenarys in the show is very fat, compared to the game, I'm not saying she's fat, but compared to the game, she IS much fatter.

• I don't even know what to do with this comment. I really don't. Emilia Clarke isn't fat in the show, she's not fat compared to her game counterpart, she's not fat compared to anyone or anything because she's not fat.

But even if she was, so what?! What does that have to do with anything, let alone dressing up for her as Halloween?!

Daenarys in the show is very fat, compared to the game, I'm not saying she's fat, but compared to the game, she IS much fatter.

• inb4 "which disney princess are you" questions.

Anyway, good luck!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.