A possible choice for got episode 6

After knowing they wont be getting ryon back that easily r/a make a group to take ryon back by force some forrester soliders talia and duncan or royland depending on your choices
Talia is fighting soliders outside the room and is in trouble then your given a chice
Save talia or ryon

They go to highpoint and get in they kill a lt of soilders then get to the room were they had the meeting in ep 4 were luff is holding a knife to ryons neck

Comments

• I'm having a hard time imagining Talia successfully holding off a group of soldiers...

• It doasinst have to have to be the same senerio just the choice

AgentZ46 posted: »

I'm having a hard time imagining Talia successfully holding off a group of soldiers...

• This is a tough one for me, I don't know what I'd do to be honest. What happens if the timer runs out? :p

It doasinst have to have to be the same senerio just the choice

• God of light revives Asher\Rodrick.

AgentZ46 posted: »

This is a tough one for me, I don't know what I'd do to be honest. What happens if the timer runs out?

• I would save Ryon. He is now one of the only two male heirs to House Forrester. Unless the surviving brother doesn't die and has a ton of kids, House Forrester could risk dying out if Ryon isn't saved.

Plus Talia has changed and grown throughout the season, saying that she'd do anything to save the house. Ryon is still a little boy and hasn't had the luxury of being at Ironrath this whole time with his family. He deserves to come home.

• Why does everyone assume Talia can use a bow LMAO and R/A would never risk bringing Talia

Sign in to comment in this discussion.