what happens if you steal key / forge letter?

Comments

• The key's use is still unknown if it has one. The letter basically forces the marriage but events with the Glenmores don't really change.

• Yeah the key is quite fancy looking so it might be to Margery's room if Mira has to steal something but I secured the Glenmore marriage that way and Eleana was pissed that she has a marriage out necessity and not for love which is the way I like it

• But she dont do it for love she does it for wood

NicWarden posted: »

Yeah the key is quite fancy looking so it might be to Margery's room if Mira has to steal something but I secured the Glenmore marriage that way and Eleana was pissed that she has a marriage out necessity and not for love which is the way I like it

• I've been anticipating using that damn key since EP1 I'm so excited to see what it opens! (and will be extremely disappointed if it doesn't get used)

• XD Ironwood or ...

But she dont do it for love she does it for wood

• you disgusting pervert =]

XD Ironwood or ...

• ikr? lol I was thinking that it was going to be used in the most unlikely scenarios, like saving the coal boy from the guard,i was like USE THE KEY! OMG!

AgentZ46 posted: »

I've been anticipating using that damn key since EP1 I'm so excited to see what it opens! (and will be extremely disappointed if it doesn't get used)

• Where do you get the key?

I've been anticipating using that damn key since EP1 I'm so excited to see what it opens! (and will be extremely disappointed if it doesn't get used)

• In Episode 1: Iron From Ice

If Mira asks Margaery for help there will later be a scene where Mira is sitting at the desk in Margaery's room and Mira has a chance to steal a Strange Key or the Tyrell family seal or both.

Where do you get the key?

• Hey that's Mr disgusting pervert LOL

you disgusting pervert =]

• I didn't get the opportunity to steal the key because I didn't ask Margaery for help. I know both Joffrey and Margaery, and I know she wouldn't actually ask him (if someone thinks she did and he hit her, she played you. Joffrey wouldn't dare to lay a finger on her), and that if she did Joffrey would sooner send help to the Whitehills so they would wipe us out for fighting for Robb than helping us in any way.

I hope that there is another way to open whatever the key opens. Maybe I will need to ask someone for help to bust the locker since I don't have the key, maybe someone that I would rather not depend on.

• edited October 2015

The letter forces the marriage and unlocks a slightly different route in terms of dialogue with Eleana if you don't pick "it's still your choice" in episode 2. The core events happen the same but if you push the forced engagement rather than choice you don't get the option of sleeping with her, and she drills it into your head she doubts you love her.

• Don't forget about the knife too guys (if you kept it).

• Sleeping with Elaena is still a possibility. In my alternate playthrough I forced her to marry and didn't say I was wrong in EP4 (If you say you were wrong then say you still love her you get a 'kiss' option). In EP5 she was clearly still upset with Rodrik but still slept with him, I imagine she was just looking for a shoulder to cry on though.

Miny77 posted: »

The letter forces the marriage and unlocks a slightly different route in terms of dialogue with Eleana if you don't pick "it's still your ch

• Or a penis to suck on

Sleeping with Elaena is still a possibility. In my alternate playthrough I forced her to marry and didn't say I was wrong in EP4 (If you say

• Someone's clearly still attached to the immature highschool boy attitude.

Or a penis to suck on

• Damn, I forgot about the knife. I didn't keep anything. I tossed the knife, I burned the decree, didn't get the scene to get the seal and the key...

I hope my Mira doesn't need to gut someone to save her life.

medcsu posted: »

Don't forget about the knife too guys (if you kept it).

• Its GoT AND TellTale, im sure a wepon will pop up when the character needs it

Abeille posted: »

Damn, I forgot about the knife. I didn't keep anything. I tossed the knife, I burned the decree, didn't get the scene to get the seal and the key... I hope my Mira doesn't need to gut someone to save her life.

• I'll kill them with Mira's death stare.

Its GoT AND TellTale, im sure a wepon will pop up when the character needs it

• Honestly it's got to be Margery's room key because she isn't just going to let Mira in anymore, If it was Cersie or a random guard quarters key that would be weird for Margery to have laying about.

ikr? lol I was thinking that it was going to be used in the most unlikely scenarios, like saving the coal boy from the guard,i was like USE THE KEY! OMG!

• OMG that's why I couldn't get the key and seal in my first save because I didn't ask for Margery's help, thank you for clearing that up that has been on my mind for ages what a relief.

Abeille posted: »

I didn't get the opportunity to steal the key because I didn't ask Margaery for help. I know both Joffrey and Margaery, and I know she would

• Roose mate you call me a pervert my comment was innocent

Or a penis to suck on

• Yeah, you get the chance of stealing it while she is away damaging her dress to make it looks like she asked Joffrey and he hit her for that.

OMG that's why I couldn't get the key and seal in my first save because I didn't ask for Margery's help, thank you for clearing that up that has been on my mind for ages what a relief.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.