Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• lottii-lu posted: »

Someone got hurt over that comic I posted on tumblr LMAO! Anyways I better go, I've got stuff to do then I got to head to bed.

• Nice pick-up line. I'll save that for later :)

Hey, Fiona, did you know my favorite letter is "O" Alright? I'd love to hear all the different ways you'd say it tonight !!!

• Rhys and Fiona making out inside the Cinema.

enter image description here

And also that Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

Good night, guys! I have to go to school! :)

• Lmao what are Sasha and Jack doing? xD

Rhys and Fiona making out inside the Cinema. And also that Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life. Good night, guys! I have to go to school!

• edited October 2015

TACTİCAL NUKE İN COMİNGGGGGg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

launches a nuke 3-45 caliber to ur school

Eryka posted: »

Hello! Wait... Bye :-(

• Me tail smash Jack, causing him to fall against Sasha.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Lmao what are Sasha and Jack doing? xD

• Oh. x3

I should've paid more attention to your pictures. xD

Me tail smash Jack, causing him to fall against Sasha.

• I'm gonna say it right now. But I feel really bad for Hitler in that picture. He's just casually trying to enjoy a movie while all this crap happens in the background

Rhys and Fiona making out inside the Cinema. And also that Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life. Good night, guys! I have to go to school!

• Waiting for episode 2 was the most horrible experience ever.
    Waiting for episode 3 wasn't really that hard for me because I had so much fun with this Rhyiona thread. Waiting for episode 4 was semi-hard because it didn't take that long to come out. Waiting for episode 5 isn't hard at all because I don't want to play this game. I don't want to play it because that means I have to let this game go.. ;---;

buntingsir posted: »

That's actually understandable, I haven't been paying attention to news recently too :'D Comparing to how I felt when we were waiting for Ep

• and sacrifice it for demons

• handsome jack x sasha confirmed!

• Yes I do. I feel guilty for not continuing Loader bot x Toasty story x( I still have some drawings of them on my computer tho.

lottii-lu posted: »

Does anyone else remember Gortys x Claptrap and Loaderbot x Toasty? Good times.

• And put your di- in the circle.

• Oh, I forgot to mention this here: I got into game design school. So I'm gonna become game designer. Woo!

[Insert here a picture of an axolotl who's dancing and crying happy tears]

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited October 2015

I'm sad/crying. I don't know exactly why. EDIT : This means help me

• Congrats! Could I be looking at the next Gabe Newell?

nohuhhuh posted: »

Oh, I forgot to mention this here: I got into game design school. So I'm gonna become game designer. Woo! [Insert here a picture of an axolotl who's dancing and crying happy tears]

• Is it because you haven't accepted Rhyiona into your life?

• Seriously? I'm just forgetting all my homeworks and... I don't know, something else is making me crying.

Is it because you haven't accepted Rhyiona into your life?

• Thanks! Haha it's way too early to say.. x] I'm still an amateur..

Congrats! Could I be looking at the next Gabe Newell?

• Waiting for Ep 2 was excrutiating xd At the time I was convinced it'd be released in January or February when I was on holidays, but nope ;~; At least I had time to finish BL 2. Waiting for Ep 3 was excrutiating too, but at least we had a lot of fun whining about it to each other :'D

And now, I don't even wait that much... although I still want to know what happens sooo badly...

Waiting for episode 2 was the most horrible experience ever. Waiting for episode 3 wasn't really that hard for me because I had so much fu

• I'm sorry to hear that. :( I wish I knew how to make you feel better..

maaaaaaaaaah!!

:)

• That's my dream one day to become a game artist (after I f*cking finish high school and get a good grade),anyway,congrats ^^

Oh, I forgot to mention this here: I got into game design school. So I'm gonna become game designer. Woo! [Insert here a picture of an axolotl who's dancing and crying happy tears]

• enter image description here

Don't be sad, try to smile, everything will get better someday.

• Do you need some "fun"? ;)

• Yeah I still want to know how this game will end but I hate that empty feeling when something this amazing comes to an end. :( I remember I was really depressed when Friends ended... :P

buntingsir posted: »

Waiting for Ep 2 was excrutiating xd At the time I was convinced it'd be released in January or February when I was on holidays, but nope ;~

Haha, I'm so jealous, Hanna. Congratulations. I'm sure you'll become an amazing game designer ^-^

• edited October 2015

yu need rhyiona

• Ooooohhhhh don't remind me about the ending of Friends ;~~; My heart still hurts when I watch that episode... but then I rewind and watch everything from the start, it's a broken loop xd

But we will be here to support each other, right? ;A;

Yeah I still want to know how this game will end but I hate that empty feeling when something this amazing comes to an end. I remember I was really depressed when Friends ended... :P

• Congratulations nohuhhuh! :D

• enter image description here I've smile :-)

I'm sorry to hear that. I wish I knew how to make you feel better.. maaaaaaaaaah!!

• congrats m8

Sign in to comment in this discussion.