Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• iam soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

So you... you know... ****ed someone? xD

• ayy lmao

iam soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy.

• dat cute lil' banjo-holding minion tho

enter image description here

Omg guys, I spend so much work into this photo for my youtube banner, and it turns out that you can't put the whole picture in it!

• Best banner ever

Omg guys, I spend so much work into this photo for my youtube banner, and it turns out that you can't put the whole picture in it!

• NO MINIONS >:(

• What a long sword ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

NO MINIONS >:(

• ikr

Eryka posted: »

Best banner ever

• To bad I can't fucking use it

dat cute lil' banjo-holding minion tho

• Minionphobic much?

NO MINIONS >:(

• It's actually a knife, not a sword :s

What a long sword ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

• Barney? You added Barney?

Apart from that it's a very nice banner :)

• Pretty much.

I hate minions a lot ;-;

Minionphobic much?

• I'm actually a Finn who lives in Finland and this game design school is also in Finland. :)

My tips:

1) try to gain some experience from game industry. Like spending a summer in game shop or trying to get a job where you can use your drawing skills. This is not necessary but working experience helps a lot.

2) if possible, take many art\animation software courses. Unfortunately these can be expensive but they also help you. A lot.

3) play games. This is important because you have to know a lot about games before you can make your owns.

4) draw a lot and try out different drawing styles. Draw landscapes, characters, worlds ect things that you find important in video games.

5) start making your portfolio asap. A good portfolio is very important. Especially in game design it's important that you can show how many different styles you have. So again, don't repeat too much same characters and same styles but draw every drawing little differently. (at least this is what they told me to do)

6) just draw draw draw.

I guess this is all I can think about right now. Of course it's possible that you get into art school in your first try but if it doesn't happen you should use your time wisely and improve your skills before trying again. :)

ZapThroat posted: »

Thank you,but do you think it'd be possible for someone from outside the USA to join a school like this(I know you're not American either bu

• What a long knife ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

It's actually a knife, not a sword

• ;-;

To bad I can't fucking use it

• Sports class, hopefully it won't be that bad

• My 999 post!!!!

This is how I imagine Rhyiona would work after Fiona inevitable becomes a Vault Hunter

enter link description here

• school again?!

jfc

Sports class, hopefully it won't be that bad

• edited October 2015

I also made a channel trailer, yay?

enter link description here

• Barney is cool.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Barney? You added Barney? Apart from that it's a very nice banner

• Congrats! ~

Love 'Scrubs', but Rhys is such a wuss compared to Cox :D

My 999 post!!!! This is how I imagine Rhyiona would work after Fiona inevitable becomes a Vault Hunter enter link description here

• Sure, buddy, whatever you say.

It's sad how many kids he's brainwashed into liking him :(

Barney is cool.

• I'm in denial.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Sure, buddy, whatever you say. It's sad how many kids he's brainwashed into liking him

• Yes wha- nvm

Isn't he more like the main protagonist? (TJ right?)

buntingsir posted: »

Congrats! ~ Love 'Scrubs', but Rhys is such a wuss compared to Cox

• Imagine a few girls get a crush on Rhys and Fiona secretly gets jealous af.

RHYIONA BECAUSE I HAVEN'T SEEN RHYIONA HERE IN DAYS ok

• JD c; Yeah, you could say so...

Yes wha- nvm Isn't he more like the main protagonist? (TJ right?)

• I dunno I'd thinm that Rhys would get more jealous then Fiona.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Imagine a few girls get a crush on Rhys and Fiona secretly gets jealous af. RHYIONA BECAUSE I HAVEN'T SEEN RHYIONA HERE IN DAYS ok

• Well, of course, I'd figure Rhys would grow a pair, eventually he has to go through puberty

OMG, I DID IT. 1000, I think this post also calls for

okay but for real

buntingsir posted: »

Congrats! ~ Love 'Scrubs', but Rhys is such a wuss compared to Cox

• Equal bruh equal

I was talking about Fiona being in that kind of a situation so idk yea

I dunno I'd thinm that Rhys would get more jealous then Fiona.

• edited October 2015

TJ?!??!?!?!?!?! ROFL

Now I wanna see Rhys making this face

Yes wha- nvm Isn't he more like the main protagonist? (TJ right?)

• Yeeee, let's party

Well, of course, I'd figure Rhys would grow a pair, eventually he has to go through puberty OMG, I DID IT. 1000, I think this post also calls for okay but for real

• Blame me for not watching he show.

TJ?!??!?!?!?!?! ROFL Now I wanna see Rhys making this face

• Awwww it was so good

Blame me for not watching he show.

• honestly i dont even know how to answer that ......................................

Imagine a few girls get a crush on Rhys and Fiona secretly gets jealous af. RHYIONA BECAUSE I HAVEN'T SEEN RHYIONA HERE IN DAYS ok

• And one day Rhys confronts her about it and she's really in denial about it.

• Thank you again :)

I'm actually a Finn who lives in Finland and this game design school is also in Finland. :)

Good for you,I actually live in Egypt and I don't think there are schools here dedicated to game education,so I think I will have to fly abroad to join school(that if it doesn't change anytime soon :))

1) try to gain some experience from game industry. Like spending a summer in game shop or trying to get a job where you can use your drawing skills. This is not necessary but working experience helps a lot.

The problem is I'm still 15 and I don't know if there are shops I could work in nearby here,but I could consider that in the future ;)

2) if possible, take many art\animation software courses. Unfortunately these can be expensive but they also help you. A lot.

I'm actually considering that next summer ;) But I wanted to ask:Is it necessary to take a paid course or could I just open up tutz on YouTube as a replica?

3) play games. This is important because you have to know a lot about games before you can make your owns.

I don't really need advice on that lol XD

4) draw a lot and try out different drawing styles. Draw landscapes, characters, worlds ect things that you find important in video games.

I've sadly given up on drawing a lot of time ago due to school getting harder and life constraints a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶l̶a̶z̶y̶ ̶a̶f̶ that I don't find time for drawing,but I'm starting to come back to my old hobby :)

5) start making your portfolio asap. A good portfolio is very important. Especially in game design it's important that you can show how many different styles you have. So again, don't repeat too much same characters and same styles but draw every drawing little differently. (at least this is what they told me to do)

I think I'll do that after I get into digital drawing (cuz let's face it,paper drawing would be hard af to make a portfolio of it),but do you suggest getting a weight sensitive tablet or I could just use a normal touchscreen laptop?

6) just draw draw draw.

I'll do,and I'll make you proud ;)

Of course it's possible that you get into art school in your first try but if it doesn't happen you should use your time wisely and improve your skills before trying again. :)

I still have that issue I told you about above,I don't live in the US,neither do we have gaming art schools in my country,so would it be harder to apply for schools in the US or other countries or would it be the same?Also,could I join an art school immediatly after highschool or do I need a college degree?

Thank you for the third time :),I'm sure not going to give up anytime soon ;)Hope you become an amazing game developer :)

nohuhhuh posted: »

I'm actually a Finn who lives in Finland and this game design school is also in Finland. My tips: 1) try to gain some experience from

• Okay, it's getting like. I got to go for now, guys ;-;

Good night, everyone! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams! <3 ^-^

BTW in case @BigBadPaul comes to the thread, can you say 'Hi' to him from me? :3

• edited October 2015

Okay, it's getting like. I got to go for now, guys ;-; Good night, everyone! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams! ^-^ BTW in case @BigBadPaul comes to the thread, can you say 'Hi' to him from me?

• No need... because I'm here. ;)

Okay, it's getting like. I got to go for now, guys ;-; Good night, everyone! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams! ^-^ BTW in case @BigBadPaul comes to the thread, can you say 'Hi' to him from me?

• edited October 2015

So, while I was gone, I decided to check through the Episode 3 "lift" moment again...

Fiona is looking at Rhys... (she was constantly fixing her hair throughout this scene too)

Fiona is looking at Rhys walking off. (Rhys is right in front of Fiona and a bit to her right once he walks off... you can see Fiona move her eyes onto him)

Fiona seems distraught about suddenly going down, but she still decides to give Rhys a smile. (Rhys is right in front of her... and guess what! She is looking right in front of her too!)

P.S: I cropped Athena out to decrease the gif size, but you can also see her shaking her head when she hits the elevator button... she is obviously sensing something between those two. ;p

P.S.2: That, and the obvious gun reference that Fiona does to Rhys...

P.S.3: "Some people can treat it like Fiona encouraging Sasha to talk to Rhys more and feel more comfortable around him" - courtesy of BuntingSir

"This gets ABSOLUTELY disproven by the Episode 4's intro! If Fiona was pushing Sasha to speak with Rhys on that lift in Episode 3, why would she suddenly be jealous/overprotective when Sasha looks at Rhys in the intro of Episode 4? That's because her remark on the lift wasn't towards Sasha... but towards Rhys. ;)" - courtesy of Me

This is like, the biggest hint so far, that Rhyiona will be possible!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.