Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Boxers for Rhys!

And uhhh.... Panties for Fiona ;)

Here's my question of the day, Rhys: Boxers or Briefs? And the equivalent of that for Fiona?

• Rhys: Boxers

Fiona: Thongs ;) lel jk

Here's my question of the day, Rhys: Boxers or Briefs? And the equivalent of that for Fiona?

• WHOA!!! NIIICE! XD

Hey, Fiona, did you know my favorite letter is "O" Alright? I'd love to hear all the different ways you'd say it tonight !!!

• Maybe try the "two straws, one cup" thing?

Gigglebear posted: »

Does anyone have ideas for Rhyiona SFM? I have one where Rhys and Fiona are in a restraraunt but I need more

• I remember this!!! XD

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Here, have some Rhyiona ~-^

• I can see it now... :)

My 999 post!!!! This is how I imagine Rhyiona would work after Fiona inevitable becomes a Vault Hunter enter link description here

• Are you really gonna close the thread after Ep.5 is released?

Green613 posted: »

The thread still averages 300 new comments a day at the very least. No other thread makes it past 100 in a day. This thread is no where near dying.

• Hello!

And goodnight my friends :)

• We'll see, I haven't decided anything yet :p

HazzatheMan posted: »

Are you really gonna close the thread after Ep.5 is released?

• Rhys tries to pick Fiona up bridal style, but can't, so she picks him up

Gigglebear posted: »

Does anyone have ideas for Rhyiona SFM? I have one where Rhys and Fiona are in a restraraunt but I need more

• Alright I'm kinda bored atm so here's a question:

If you had one plane ticket to any place to vist one user from the tree who would it be and why (Optional)?

• Wolf, because I've been friends with him for years

Alright I'm kinda bored atm so here's a question: If you had one plane ticket to any place to vist one user from the tree who would it be and why (Optional)?

• edited October 2015

I want to travel so if I could I'd go to as many countries as a I can but I guess Gary/Mr. JimJamJamie (are they alive? never see either here) cause Australia is near the top of places I want to go, want to go diving there before the reef dies :(

Alright I'm kinda bored atm so here's a question: If you had one plane ticket to any place to vist one user from the tree who would it be and why (Optional)?

• EVERYONE!!!!!

enter image description here

• @Raging_Blades you'll be my pick and I'll be your pick?

• edited October 2015

I would like to visit everyone but if I had to choose, I would visit Paul cause I would like to see what he it doing in his life.and also I really want to go to U.K. one time x3

• I'd go to America and I'd take... everyone who we haven't seen in ages.

• @buntingsir

Because.. mischievous laugh

• enter image description here

;3

nohuhhuh posted: »

@buntingsir Because.. mischievous laugh

• Oh yes, this whole 'elevator scene' was the only major Rhyiona moment in the Ep 3 for me, I remember guys were quite disappointed and bummed because of the lack of Rhyiona and because of the flower scene... but I was really happy that we've got even that little moment. Some people can treat it like Fiona encouraging Sasha to talk to Rhys more and feel more comfortable around him, but that's the brilliance of some media formats in an essense - you can apply different meanings to some moments and try to prove them. c:

At least I saw it like Fiona trying to act airily when she couldn't comprehend her feelings, but deep inside wanted to spend more time with Rhys.

BigBadPaul posted: »

So, while I was gone, I decided to check through the Episode 3 "lift" moment again... Fiona is looking at Rhys... (she was constantly fix

• Hell yea. We gonna play smash melee I hope.

Green613 posted: »

@Raging_Blades you'll be my pick and I'll be your pick?

• Hey, guys! I'm back from school and I feel more sick than yesterday ;-;

Anyways, how are you all today? <3 ~-^

• I'm fine. How was school?

Hey, guys! I'm back from school and I feel more sick than yesterday ;-; Anyways, how are you all today? ~-^

• It was good. Me and my classmates didn't do like 3 lessons cause the teachers that were supposed to teach us today weren't at school ^-^

Let me guess, you will go to school soon, aren't you? :p

Eryka posted: »

I'm fine. How was school?

• N-No... Yes, but I have to go the doctor, so I'll have 3 classes instead of 4.

It was good. Me and my classmates didn't do like 3 lessons cause the teachers that were supposed to teach us today weren't at school ^-^ Let me guess, you will go to school soon, aren't you?

• Well, that's something, at least ;3

Eryka posted: »

N-No... Yes, but I have to go the doctor, so I'll have 3 classes instead of 4.

• :-D

Well, that's something, at least ;3

• dead

Hey, guys! I'm back from school and I feel more sick than yesterday ;-; Anyways, how are you all today? ~-^

• Well, because some people are working and some are still and school.

Oh and time zones. God I hate time zones .-.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

dead

• and because Saturday isn't here yet -_-

Well, because some people are working and some are still and school. Oh and time zones. God I hate time zones .-.

• Lord... 14,000 new comments. I don't think my body can handle that much catching up. I'd still be reading them when ep5 is released!

Think I'll just read the last 5-10 pages. :)

• ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

• Yeah. That, too x3

Luckily Friday is coming soon. I really hate going to school ;-;

buntingsir posted: »

and because Saturday isn't here yet -_-

• wooow... welcome back! :D

I would like to suggest just looking through the new pages to see if there's anything interesting and not read absolutely everything.... c:

HeartOfGold posted: »

Lord... 14,000 new comments. I don't think my body can handle that much catching up. I'd still be reading them when ep5 is released! Think I'll just read the last 5-10 pages.

• cherish your days in school, boy

The adulthood can be harsh (like I know something about it, lol)

Yeah. That, too x3 Luckily Friday is coming soon. I really hate going to school ;-;

• snort He will never live that down. XD

Fiona: Rhys, you dumbass! Rhys: What? Fiona: Why'd you tie yourself up too?!?!?! Rhys: Cause we're doing bondage? Fiona: That's not how it works!!!!! Rhys: Oh........

• Well, I kinda like going to school. My classmates are a little bit the problem. :T

They always scream in class, run around and do many but many things. They even scream right through my ears ;-;

Rhyiona, give me strength for tomorrow ;-;

buntingsir posted: »

cherish your days in school, boy The adulthood can be harsh (like I know something about it, lol)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.