Corpse of *****/******

Now that the Whitehills killed Asher/Rodrik at the end of episode 5 what o you think they'll do to the corpse? I don't even want to imagine it. What the Freys and Boltons did to Robb was enough. If they defile the corpse I will be furious as fuck. Knowing the pussy Whitehills they will do it. I can't wait to kill them.

enter image description here

Comments

• Goddammit... Too scared to even think about it... If they will do something awful then god, i'm gonna kill every one of them and do the same thing to them.

• Omid's catOmid's cat Banned
    edited October 2015

Gryff finally won't spend a night alone. I mean, last night of his pathetic life.

• I guess this is the determinator on if a house is evil.

• Yeah I was thinking that, I think we can expect a head on a spike or something ;-;

• Gryff will use it in his presentation.

• Head on a stick

• If they go as far to defile the corpse in any way that's going to set me off, never even thought of that OP, hate that you got me thinking of it now honestly XP.

But if that does happen, (mind you, I'm expecting we're only going to be able to kill either Ludd/Gryff) Ludd is going to get it the worst. No clean kill like the traitor, and no holding back on deserved punishment like I did to Gryff (though I did get a couple punches in), if they do that then Ludd will become the new Reek.

• It really can't be worse than what the Freys did to Robb and Catelyn.

• Oh my god

Pipas posted: »

Gryff will use it in his presentation.

• Depends how they want to die and how long they want it to take.

I thought about that pretty soon after I resigned myself to the fact I had to leave one of the brothers there. I think the chances are pretty slim that they won't do something terrible...

• Well since you asked... my bet would be head on a pike.

• Nothing too disgusting like the Boltons or the Freys but strategically I imagine they'd put their head on a spike to take a blow to the Forresters morale.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Draw a dick on their forehead

• omg why would you even say that you sick perverted pervert! lol x

• Too soon ;__;

Pipas posted: »

Gryff will use it in his presentation.

• "Now he's really "cocky Rodrick."

Deltino posted: »

Draw a dick on their forehead

• Pinky what did they do to Catelyn

It really can't be worse than what the Freys did to Robb and Catelyn.

• Again dude

omg why would you even say that you sick perverted pervert! lol x

• edited October 2015

Royland did say that "Knowing the Whitehills they'd gut Ryon and leave him at our gates" so I'm going with that or they'll drag A/R to Highpoint so Ryon can see ,I feel terrible for thinking this but Ryon is too proud and this would silence him.

• edited October 2015

Mira is ready to kill some Whitehills (except Morgryn cause I ship Migryn x3)

Although, the Whitehills will just probably leave Rodrik/Asher's corpse to just rot there.

• They threw her body into the river. I dont think it was shown in tv show

NicWarden posted: »

Pinky what did they do to Catelyn

• When does he say that?

NicWarden posted: »

Royland did say that "Knowing the Whitehills they'd gut Ryon and leave him at our gates" so I'm going with that or they'll drag A/R to Highpoint so Ryon can see ,I feel terrible for thinking this but Ryon is too proud and this would silence him.

• I keep watching this gif over and over... it's awesome. Makes me wish I kept the knife.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Mira is ready to kill some Whitehills (except Morgryn cause I ship Migryn x3) Although, the Whitehills will just probably leave Rodrik/Asher's corpse to just rot there.

• Haha...

I kept the knife. Could come in handy in the finale ;3

I keep watching this gif over and over... it's awesome. Makes me wish I kept the knife.

• edited October 2015

I decided to throw it at the last second, just thought Mira would be in serious trouble if found with Damien's knife.

Now I realize that this essentially disarms me... Haha I could always find another knife, right? ...right?

Haha... I kept the knife. Could come in handy in the finale ;3

• Nah, that's basic bitch. Gotta be different. XD.

AAA_Jane posted: »

Head on a stick

• Skinned and worn like clothes

BeastInside posted: »

Nah, that's basic bitch. Gotta be different. XD.

• edited October 2015

I wouldn't be even suprised if they raped the corpse. That's how low I feel about the Whitehills.

• I dont think it was shown in tv show

You're correct. That's why a few of us are upset. Lady Stoneheart also isn't appearing, so there's that as well.

GF1115 posted: »

They threw her body into the river. I dont think it was shown in tv show

• When you decide to take Gryff out of Ironrath ,Lady Forrester and Royland start debating about Ryon's safety

When does he say that?

• Same I'll keep it save in Andros's neck XD I'm insane XD

Haha... I kept the knife. Could come in handy in the finale ;3

• He's gonna bring the body back to Ryon

• On a corpse cart to Highpoint where Ludd will laugh/be angry (as he'll have to make weapons for Boltons alone).

Sign in to comment in this discussion.