Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• People grow up and besides every moment like that makes you stronger... probably. c;

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Well, I kinda like going to school. My classmates are a little bit the problem. :T They always scream in class, run around and do many but many things. They even scream right through my ears ;-; Rhyiona, give me strength for tomorrow ;-;

• Same here! It's a little too scary for me to play myself (big baby tbh). But I really liked his playthrough. Chris/Ashley are pretty cute. :3

buntingsir posted: »

Yes, Chris x Ashley = OTP I watched Cry playing it, and was really rooting for them to be together. The Butterfly effect is so intriguing in this game, couldn't say what will influence what exactly.

• Where did he go??? (I've not checked this thread in some time)

HazzatheMan posted: »

@ABigBadWolf Come back to us soon, Ray. We all miss you :')

• People grow up and besides every moment like that makes you stronger... probably. c;

Maybe. Maybe not. But who knows? c':

People grow up and besides every moment like that makes you stronger... probably. c;

• I never play horror games myself, because I'm really easily scared of anything... x] His playthrough was awesome though, really interesting.

HeartOfGold posted: »

Same here! It's a little too scary for me to play myself (big baby tbh). But I really liked his playthrough. Chris/Ashley are pretty cute.

• Goofy boxers for Rhys. With silly pictures on them.

Fiona goes commando.

Here's my question of the day, Rhys: Boxers or Briefs? And the equivalent of that for Fiona?

• Good to see Rhys is still McSmooth. :D

Hey, Fiona, did you know my favorite letter is "O" Alright? I'd love to hear all the different ways you'd say it tonight !!!

• Congratulations!! That's so exciting! :D

nohuhhuh posted: »

Oh, I forgot to mention this here: I got into game design school. So I'm gonna become game designer. Woo! [Insert here a picture of an axolotl who's dancing and crying happy tears]

• Maybe you're stressed and need some time to relax? Idk, but I hope you feel better soon!

Eryka posted: »

I'm sad/crying. I don't know exactly why. EDIT : This means help me

• I'm better ^^ 30 minutes after I've stop "crying" I was completely normal.

Maybe you're stressed and need some time to relax? Idk, but I hope you feel better soon!

• Yes!! I love your theories! This smells like Rhyiona confirmed. XD

BigBadPaul posted: »

So, while I was gone, I decided to check through the Episode 3 "lift" moment again... Fiona is looking at Rhys... (she was constantly fix

• Green or Wolf. According to the family tree, they owe me my child support money! I aim to collect. >:D

Alright I'm kinda bored atm so here's a question: If you had one plane ticket to any place to vist one user from the tree who would it be and why (Optional)?

• Maybe that's a good sign? I always feel worse just before I start getting better.

You're halfway to the weekend!

Hey, guys! I'm back from school and I feel more sick than yesterday ;-; Anyways, how are you all today? ~-^

• Yea definitely school,

I have to rewrite my 4 page essay atm so....bai

Well, because some people are working and some are still and school. Oh and time zones. God I hate time zones .-.

• Thank you! I'm going to hunt for art and things in the pages. :D

If I get lost in there, send search dogs!

wooow... welcome back! I would like to suggest just looking through the new pages to see if there's anything interesting and not read absolutely everything.... c:

• Plus he keeps it kinda light-hearted so it's not too scary!

I never play horror games myself, because I'm really easily scared of anything... x] His playthrough was awesome though, really interesting.

• Yes ma'am! and good luck :D

Thank you! I'm going to hunt for art and things in the pages. If I get lost in there, send search dogs!

• I'm glad to hear it! :) Sounds like you probably were pretty stressed out.

Eryka posted: »

I'm better ^^ 30 minutes after I've stop "crying" I was completely normal.

• Yeah, totally! When he's scared himself it's really adorable in a way... :D

Plus he keeps it kinda light-hearted so it's not too scary!

• enter image description here

Goofy boxers for Rhys. With silly pictures on them. Fiona goes commando.

• Haha, I hope so. I really want to get better soon. ;-;

Anyways, how are you, today? ^-^

Maybe that's a good sign? I always feel worse just before I start getting better. You're halfway to the weekend!

• edited October 2015

enter image description here

Hi guys, I feel dead these days. Assignments and Reports are piling up and I'm so horrible at time management.

But anyway, I accidentally made this so I'm just gonna post this here. (This is a little practice I have no idea what was I doing anyway.)

• I was.

I'm glad to hear it! Sounds like you probably were pretty stressed out.

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited October 2015

That's cute (the draw)

• Hey, Kim!

You'll get everything done eventually, I'm sure!

Aaaand I like the lines on the girl's face, looks really cool.

• edited October 2015

Some people can treat it like Fiona encouraging Sasha to talk to Rhys more and feel more comfortable around him

This gets ABSOLUTELY disproven by Episode 4's intro! If Fiona was pushing Sasha to speak with Rhys on that lift in Episode 3, why would she suddenly be jealous/overprotective when Sasha looks at Rhys in the intro of Episode 4? That's because her remark on the lift wasn't towards Sasha... but towards Rhys. ;)

P.S: I managed to get home much earlier tonight... but that doesn't mean I don't have work to do at home. xD
    I just felt that this post needed a reply. ;p

Oh yes, this whole 'elevator scene' was the only major Rhyiona moment in the Ep 3 for me, I remember guys were quite disappointed and bummed

• Hi ,Jane!!

Yeah just really need to not procrastinate and stuff... ;-;

Aww thanks Jane...I was supposed to do something with photoshop as homework and I apparently did this. -_-

Hey, Kim! You'll get everything done eventually, I'm sure! Aaaand I like the lines on the girl's face, looks really cool.

• 6 hours is plenty, it may even be too much. I can get through the day with a couple hours of sleep and no coffee. Hell, I once drove from New Jersey to DC on 3 hours of sleep and got up at 5 in the morning, felt fine.

Ugh, I just realized that I sleep 6 hours every night. I should really sleep esrlier

• The reply I have made towards Bunting, just above your post, tells me just how plausible it sounds! ^-^

Yes!! I love your theories! This smells like Rhyiona confirmed. XD

• The power of Rhyiona will see you through! :o

I'm pretty good, thanks. Just counting down the days until the weekend. I start doing that on Monday morning, hah. Not that I'm really doing anything at the weekend, but I don't get enough sleep during the week. >.<

Haha, I hope so. I really want to get better soon. ;-; Anyways, how are you, today? ^-^

• 24 hours sleep per day. Minimum!

Ugh, I just realized that I sleep 6 hours every night. I should really sleep esrlier

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

guys im have to go sleep in "my amazing sexy bed" not in "my amazing sexy chair" bc tommorow im going to see doctor (im not sick by the way) see ya all pece <3<3<3<3<3

• Whenever I read "Rhyiona SFM", I always think it says "Rhyiona S&M" or "Rhyiona BDSM". I need to wash my brain with soap. >.>

Gigglebear posted: »

Does anyone have ideas for Rhyiona SFM? I have one where Rhys and Fiona are in a restraraunt but I need more

• Ooohhh, yes, totally! Wow, I absolutely forgot about that, haha. Analyzing these moments together sheds a new glorious light on things, this is truly beautiful c':

Thank you for replying right away, really appreciated! ^_~

BigBadPaul posted: »

Some people can treat it like Fiona encouraging Sasha to talk to Rhys more and feel more comfortable around him This gets ABSOLUTELY

• edited October 2015

Thank you for replying right away, really appreciated! ^_~

You're welcome! ...I should probably get to work now!

Ooohhh, yes, totally! Wow, I absolutely forgot about that, haha. Analyzing these moments together sheds a new glorious light on things, this is truly beautiful c': Thank you for replying right away, really appreciated! ^_~

• It's super difficult to not procrastinate and stuff, I know the feeling ;~~~; But in the end, everything will work out, don't worry c; (well, you can worry, but don't forget that things will get better someday!)

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Hi ,Jane!! Yeah just really need to not procrastinate and stuff... ;-; Aww thanks Jane...I was supposed to do something with photoshop as homework and I apparently did this. -_-

• That's lovely! <3

Good luck with your work. It sucks having to do all that stuff, especially when you're at home. 6-8 hours of school/work should be enough for anyone. Home should just be for relaxing and doing fun things.

• Please explain

GrumpyDof posted: »

Nevermind, i'll choose anyone for that.

• Back again... :/

• Welcome back!

what's with that frown on your face...? :]

Back again...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.