The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• D'awwww!

enter link description here I want a cheetah for a pet (since I was like 5 I've wanted one)

• edited October 2015

Glad you enjoy these! And I will! I think I've found a hidden love for doing mini-reviews. :3

Markd4547 posted: »

I LOVE THESE keep us updated bro

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited October 2015

People are really trying hard to make the future of 2015 shown in Back to the Future Part II become real. First working, rideable, hoverboards were made, now Pepsi Perfect, and Nike is releasing real Nike Air Mag shoes later this year. Now all we need is fax machines in every room. ;)

Pepsi Perfect

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I saw this trending on twitter yesterday, i think this is a really fun idea but i wish they where more widely available as they are only selling 6,500 bottles.

Now all we need is fax machines in every room. ;)

And dehydrated pizzas :P

enter image description here

Jennifer posted: »

People are really trying hard to make the future of 2015 shown in Back to the Future Part II become real. First working, rideable, hoverboa

• I wish it was awesome ad :'(

People are really trying hard to make the future of 2015 shown in Back to the Future Part II become real. First working, rideable, hoverboa

• I'm a bit paranoid to be honest, more than usual.

kaleion posted: »

I was in a similar situation once but it was my dog that got attacked by a couple of other dogs while I was walking him, had to kick the oth

• @1506898 @saltlick123

enter link description here

The new Far Cry looks fun I can't wait I loved far cry 4

• If we don't get all of this shit in 14 days, then Back to the Future got it wrong.

• I'm not a Far Cry fan, but this looks really cool.

@1506898 @saltlick123 enter link description here The new Far Cry looks fun I can't wait I loved far cry 4

• I remember they did a poll about what kind of Far Cry game people wanted, and a Jurassic Park style one was like the best and most selected option. I wish there were dinosaurs in this.

Still looks very cool.

@1506898 @saltlick123 enter link description here The new Far Cry looks fun I can't wait I loved far cry 4

• Anyone who has PSN and hasn't tried Tales From the Borderlands yet, episode 1 is free right now.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/tales-from-the-borderlands-ep1-zer0-sum/cid=UP2026-CUSA00870_00-TFTBL0000000GAME

I strongly urge everyone to try it, the game is amazing. And only gets better from there.

• I strongly urge everyone to try it, the game is amazing. And only gets better from there.

The Skrubface is right, I didn't try it like FOREVER but then I did and I love it, better try it if you haven't.

Green613 posted: »

Anyone who has PSN and hasn't tried Tales From the Borderlands yet, episode 1 is free right now. https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/g

• Looks nice :)

• Already got kicked out of a Metal Gear Online game. Don't know why, but I have a suspicion. I THINK I may have killed the host too much.

• So I my brother moved to a town near the New River Gorge, and they got this festival there coming up really soon called Bridge Day.

• edited October 2015

I stuck this picture in 3 random apple store iPhone screens and the technicians face when he checked them was hilarious and I put a YouTube video of why android is better than apple on an iMac plus he didn't think I would do itenter image description here

• Finally a game based in one of the time periods I love. Thought Ryse son of Rome would scratch my ancient itch but it failed. This looks more promising :)

• 45fps or 60fps?

• edited October 2015

Anyone who'd take lower fps over higher is stupid.

And don't give me that "It's more cinematic" bullshit.

45fps or 60fps?

• edited October 2015

... my rig isn't powerful to run most games in 60fps.

Anyone who'd take lower fps over higher is stupid. And don't give me that "It's more cinematic" bullshit.

• Mine too, doesn't mean I wouldn't take 60 over 45 if I could.

... my rig isn't powerful to run most games in 60fps.

• Stay edgy, Europe.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/COjfkGcXAAADAl6.jpg

• Forgive me in advance if my review is not as profound as usually, I have a serious head cold atm. Now... continuing the 007 marathon, I have watched Moonraker. This film for me, felt like one of the weakest of Moore's films. It felt too much like The Spy Who Loved Me, where the main antagonist also plans on destroying the world and take over it with his vision, but with a sci-fi twist. And to have the 2 similar movies too close together, didn't help it either. Although, I did like the idea of the black orchid used as a weapon, the twist of a flower being used as a tool of destruction was interesting. I just wished it was something other than destroying the earth's population but instead use it to take over a country like Paris (the main villain, Hugo Drax, owns the Eiffel Tower) or something else. When I was watching the space station battle, I'm constantly reminded of Star Wars but with Bond characters. The climax rather lackluster. But I did enjoy the destruction of the station, and the scene where Bond and Dr. Goodhead has to destroy the orchids (in a container, the gas from the orchid that was made is deadly to human life) before they hit the earth, both were rather intense. I also found enjoyment of Jaw's character development in this film, it showed a much softer side of him especially when he after he meets his girlfriend, it was cool to see him help Bond after realizing all those considered inferior were expendable by his boss, Drax. It was a rare moment in 007 history to see a henchmen help Bond. However, one scene that really stood out for me, was this part of the film.

enter link description here

It was a surprisingly very dark scene in a series like James Bond. It felt like something you would see in a 70's horror film. The music, choreography, the entire atmosphere was dark.

• I've never felt so close to death.

fucking asthma attack.

• Damn, you uh okay now?

I've never felt so close to death. fucking asthma attack.

• I'm perfectly fine now. ^_^

Damn, you uh okay now?

• Good to hear :)

I'm perfectly fine now. ^_^

• Ah that's good to hear, doesn't seem like the best way to go.

Let's hope something like this doesn't happen again shall we?

I'm perfectly fine now. ^_^

• anyways, im off to bed. :)

Ah that's good to hear, doesn't seem like the best way to go. Let's hope something like this doesn't happen again shall we?

• Goodnight Meg.

anyways, im off to bed.

• I think my headphones are broken :( luckily my birthday is right around the corner (On the 25th actually) and I'm getting some new ones then, so it couldn't have come at a better time!

• edited October 2015

I'm happy you feel better and I'm so sorry you had an asthma attack I'm glad ur ok.

When your back please tell me what happened how did you get it? Goodnight have a good sleep :)

• I know the feeling... I've had some pretty close calls with Asthma.

• This is my newest photoshop. I call it: "Tom Cruise's face is the only way." But you may call it, "The first sign of humanities final days."

• Oh god I hope I don't get banned for making this.

This is my newest photoshop. I call it: "Tom Cruise's face is the only way." But you may call it, "The first sign of humanities final days."

• Am I the only one having problems with the website right now?

• You're not the only one. :P

Am I the only one having problems with the website right now?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.