Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• This is reason number 2 why I don't trust Jack.

Thanks for giving me hope btw <3

BigBadPaul posted: »

If you decide to tell the Stranger that you trusted Fiona: The way that Rhys speaks his reason out initially isn't exactly in-depth,

• o shit ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If you decide to tell the Stranger that you trusted Fiona: The way that Rhys speaks his reason out initially isn't exactly in-depth,

• Maybe this shall factor into my fanfic?

Thnx Paul! :D

• Thanks for giving me hope btw <3

enter image description here

The one thing that I'm actually good at...

lottii-lu posted: »

This is reason number 2 why I don't trust Jack. Thanks for giving me hope btw

• You're welcome!

HazzatheMan posted: »

Maybe this shall factor into my fanfic? Thnx Paul!

• edited October 2015

Okay, guys. Time for me to go. :(

So tomorrow I may be kinda busy since I'll start doing English lessons so I can improve my English cause I'm doing many but many grammar mistakes. ;-; And I really hate doing grammar mistakes .-. But I'll surely come to the thread as always :)

Good night, everyone! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams! <3 ^-^

In the meantime, I'll be practicing on my drawing skills so I can make a drawing for Elliott's birthday x3

• Night, Wolfenus!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Okay, guys. Time for me to go. So tomorrow I may be kinda busy since I'll start doing English lessons so I can improve my English cause

• So... Something new from me for you, guys! Not so long ago I wrote fanfic-crossover between TftB and Fallout (3 & New Vegas). And in this story Rhys and Fiona were from Mojave desert.

Gortys' Polaroid Album is back! lol

omg... it's a biiiiiig picture.. omg

• Holy shit that's beautiful!

Awesome work as always <3

Houpps posted: »

So... Something new from me for you, guys! Not so long ago I wrote fanfic-crossover between TftB and Fallout (3 & New Vegas). And in thi

• awwww thanks!

lottii-lu posted: »

Holy shit that's beautiful! Awesome work as always

• It's great!! XD

So... Something new from me for you, guys! Not so long ago I wrote fanfic-crossover between TftB and Fallout (3 & New Vegas). And in thi

• Got something important to do tomorrow thnx to @Eryka I hope I don't disappoint! XD

Night everyone!! <3

• edited October 2015

Rhyiona dreams coming to life step by step...

Amazing work! ^-^

• Night, Hazza!

Got something important to do tomorrow thnx to @Eryka I hope I don't disappoint! XD Night everyone!!

• Thanks, dude ♥

It's great!! XD

• Thanks ♥

And we should stand behind them and scream "NOW KISS!"

Rhyiona dreams coming to life step by step... Amazing work! ^-^

• You won't ^^

Got something important to do tomorrow thnx to @Eryka I hope I don't disappoint! XD Night everyone!!

• edited October 2015

"I'm not here to hurt you, boy" The imposing figure had Rhys backed up against the rocky wall, though his intention wasn't a malicious one; unfortunately for Rhys however, he thought the opposite.

"Heeeeeelp!!! Fionaaaaa!!" Rhys kept screaming for anyone from the group, whilst Nick continued to try and gesture for him to shut up. In the end, Nick's patience had finally crossed a line.

"Right" Nick cupped Rhys's mouth so tight it was as though Rhys didn't have a single muscle left in his jaw, all he could do was stand still and hope the brute before him wouldn't squeeze any tighter. Nick brought himself closer to Rhys's face and spoke lowly "Stop. Screaming." Rhys nodded as best he could and Nick let go.

He thought about screaming again, but decided against it, thinking instead that a more practical approach was necessary. Rhys put his robotic arm against the wall and lent against it briefly, trying his best to pretend that he wasn't actually terrified at this moment. He suddenly jerked around and punched Nick across the face with the arm...

When he opened his eyes to look back, he could hear the brutish man chuckling lowly. Rhys then saw that his once perfect arm had a nice dent in the knuckles, and it hadn't even managed to hurt the man before him!

"Now that was a good punch, but for the sake of keeping your other arm intact, don't ever do that again"

A/N:

I felt like I need to tease some more. Also trying to rekindle the spark for writing :)

• I love Fallout, and I love TftB. Im surely gonna love this fanfic-crossover!

• edited October 2015

Guys... tomorrow we will get some news about Episode 5.

• I saw the post by Pipas on the Rhysha thread.

• I'm so excited but I have another problem atm that's keeping me down :(

I'll try to make the best of it

• edited October 2015

the Rhysha thread.

i just had to. sawry

pls rhysha don't kill me

I saw the post by Pipas on the Rhysha thread.

• edited October 2015

Oh and before it slips my mind.

Update on my druggie colleague:

He's been clean for 6 days now, a week come tomorrow. Last week my Boss said she would call it quits with him if he kept using so he decided that she was more important than Heroin. I know now that she is the one providing him with money so he can live, though he is living on the street (lots of shelters in Oxford though so he will have a bed each night if he gets there early or looks hard enough)

He's applied for another job working in McDonald's in Oxford. His ban from our store is still in effect and I don't think it will ever be removed.

My Boss just cannot get over him cuz I can tell she loves him so much... In spite of the pain he caused her she wants to fix him and bring him back to his normal self.

Me personally? I can accept his cleanliness, but things will never be the same again if we do interact. I can't trust him anymore, this guy is a stranger to me. So for now, things are going good.

• I check it too! :D

the Rhysha thread. i just had to. sawry pls rhysha don't kill me

• Finally! I really hope it releases around the time of my birthday. And if Rhyiona happens then this will be my best BDay ever!

• I saw the tweet and now I'm really not ready.

• It's almost impossible. Because it's written in Russian XD

I love Fallout, and I love TftB. Im surely gonna love this fanfic-crossover!

• edited October 2015

tfw u make a sidebet if Rhyiona will make it into ep 5

ppmdkreygasm

• tbh i don't know what to think anymore. i can only hope.

Green613 posted: »

• edited October 2015

Until last year, I actually was perfect at predicting canon romances, even if I didn't follow this series (also even if I didn't like the series or the pairing). Last year at pretty much the same time, I got 2 wrong in rapid succession. On the plus side, one was Korrasami, which I actually wanted to happen, but I missed that cause I predicted she'd end up single and I didn't think they would have the balls to have a same sex pairing on a kids show. The other was Naruto (which I don't follow) but from what I've read, my predictions should've been canon but the author trolled everyone.

But for TFTBL, I never made a prediction because it's a Telltale game, and

Our choices should matter

Green613 posted: »

• enter image description here

Who made this cause this is beautiful?

• Very nice what did you use to make this?

• You should work with telltale your so good with the lines on her. :3

• I'm going to miss them when episode 5 ends :[

Not exactly rhyiona related but still is sort of, ill post anyway. we all know that tftb ep5 will soon be here and it will be quite sad to s

• 11:42 PM, doing a video about a chocolate bar for a school project.

• enter image description here
    Fiona is Gangsta Gangsta. I'll have Rhys done tomorrow

• Hey, this is really good :D Now I can't wait to see the whole thing, I'm hoping it'll be out today?

"I'm not here to hurt you, boy" The imposing figure had Rhys backed up against the rocky wall, though his intention wasn't a malicious one;

• SERIOUSLY? I FUCKING LOVE DAMEON, PUMPKIN!

I guess we're equal now @SirScrubbington

Sign in to comment in this discussion.