Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Hmm I might as well learn French since I'm not going to school today

You live in the parts of Canada that speak French?

Eryka posted: »

Our French teacher wants us to remember this : http://la-conjugaison.nouvelobs.com/du/verbe/aller.php and this http://la-conjugaison.nouvelobs.com/du/verbe/faire.php (all of it...)

• I'm now kinda glad I don't have to study French

Eryka posted: »

Our French teacher wants us to remember this : http://la-conjugaison.nouvelobs.com/du/verbe/aller.php and this http://la-conjugaison.nouvelobs.com/du/verbe/faire.php (all of it...)

• Quebec

Hmm I might as well learn French since I'm not going to school today You live in the parts of Canada that speak French?

• Anyone wants to play a game on Steam with me?

• Our minds and souls were tested

enter image description here

All these moments surely weren't in vain

Believe in Ep 5

praying intensifies

• So I've been practicing TF2 to get ready for the next Rhyiona v Rhysha event. And for fun I was watching videos, and somehow I came across aimbots, and how to deal with those hackers. Now when I was really into TF2, I was kind of naive and didn't believe anyone would actually use aimbots, cause I trusted the VAC potato like an idiot. Looking back I probably went against a few, cause even when I was at my best there were a couple times as a sniper that no matter what, the guy beat me to the shot and it was always head. I just assumed the guy was crazy good with no life, never considered it could be hacking.

So I played with this guy, whose steam name I don't feel like putting it out (let's call him Chad). We played a match of 2 Fort together with 3-4 other snipers. And we were wrecking their shit. It became a race to see who got the kill when someone popped out on the other side. I was on fire and hitting almost everything with a headshot and I was assuming everyone else was that good too. I should've been suspicious cause Chad typically got the kill. But there were 2 other snipers around my level also on the team and we were tearing it up, joking and having fun. Between the four of us, we had successfully pinned the other team inside their base. This game dragged on for over 3 hours. Chad, me, and the other 2 combined had more points that every other player on the server combined and double (it was ludicrous). Chad was the highest ranking, I think I got second third and the two others were right around us. So I friended each of them cause they so fun play with.

Well, I found a video where the username of the steam account of one of these hackers was Chad. And he was being a sniper. And it just dawned on me, that holy shit that guy might've been a aimbot that match. I didn't want to believe it cause the Chad I played with was awesome and fun and joking a lot and actually being nice. Like I said it was a race to get the kill and we were all enjoying that. But even still, Chad did end with double what I ended with point wise. So, the Chad I'm friends with still uses that name, so I browsed Steam to see how common that name was (not using it as definitive proof) and found a five other people with it, but only one other actually plays tf2 (again not really definitive). But I guess, I look at this and I get happy to see that if Chad indeed was an aimbot, I actually hung with him and probably could've been held my own (to an extent) if I went against him.

• enter image description here

buntingsir posted: »

Our minds and souls were tested All these moments surely weren't in vain Believe in Ep 5 praying intensifies

• Chazmina

So I've been practicing TF2 to get ready for the next Rhyiona v Rhysha event. And for fun I was watching videos, and somehow I came across a

• I don't know. Depends what game it is. :P

Anyone wants to play a game on Steam with me?

• praying even more intensifies

• Whatever you'd like

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I don't know. Depends what game it is. :P

• edited October 2015

Do you know a game called Warframe? It's a third person shooter and it's free on Steam. It takes place on space but you'll enjoy killing your enemies over and over again cause of the much gore :'D

Edit: I hope you have a good computer to run Warframe. I have a potato PC but it runs on it but I lag sometimes :P

Edit 2: Also, in order to play the game, you have to make an account first for Warframe.

Whatever you'd like

• My body is not ready ;-;

The end of the ride is near, everyone! Let's approach it with a smile on our faces.

• I never tried it, it seems fun.

I guess I'll give it a shot since it's like Borderlands.

Do you know a game called Warframe? It's a third person shooter and it's free on Steam. It takes place on space but you'll enjoy killing you

• Amen.

Our minds and souls were tested All these moments surely weren't in vain Believe in Ep 5 praying intensifies

• THE EYE SEX IS REAL

• Okay. ^-^ Wait...

Aren't you supposed to be at school now? xD

I never tried it, it seems fun. I guess I'll give it a shot since it's like Borderlands.

• edited October 2015

I stayed home

Yes for personal reasons

Okay. ^-^ Wait... Aren't you supposed to be at school now? xD

• Oh okay :)

And maybe because you also want to spend some quality time with us, huh? ~-^

I stayed home Yes for personal reasons

• If Rhyiona really happens in Episode 5, I think I'll cry. Really... :'D

Amen.

YES

THE EYE SEX IS REAL

• edited October 2015

12 days...

I'm not ready. Nuuuuuu... ;-;

• edited October 2015

Eh that's not the reason

I'm bored atm so I guess I'll spend it with y'all ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh okay And maybe because you also want to spend some quality time with us, huh? ~-^

If Rhyiona really happens in Episode 5, I think I'll cry. Really... :'D Amen.

• Hear hear we were blessed, feel it with your souls and hear the glorious choruses singing of Rhyiona

• Oh. That's the reason. You didn't really have to tell me. But I appreciate it.

Wow I didn't feel comfortable sharing that out loud....on the bright side I did lose a lot of weight....

Well, at least that's something good ^-^

• Hugs Paul

Everything is going to be okay... ;-;

BigBadPaul posted: »

12 days... I'm not ready. Nuuuuuu... ;-;

• ಠ_ಠ

12.... 12?! I didn't realize that until now ;A;

• Ima edit it so nobody else can see it

Oh. That's the reason. You didn't really have to tell me. But I appreciate it. Wow I didn't feel comfortable sharing that out loud....on the bright side I did lose a lot of weight.... Well, at least that's something good ^-^

• edited October 2015

Saw the news

My body is far from ready.

• Yeah, that seems like a good idea :)

But you have the courage to tell it to me :o

Lmao am I really special to you? xD (Jk jk x3)

Ima edit it so nobody else can see it

• HYPE

• Lel I shared it on the vent thread but I edited it due to my paranoia. I still do have a vent related to it tho. Somewhere around last month.

Yeah, that seems like a good idea But you have the courage to tell it to me Lmao am I really special to you? xD (Jk jk x3)

• Oh x3

Well, maybe the people on the vent thread forgot about it until now... so maybe that's a good thing for you, right? :P

Lel I shared it on the vent thread but I edited it due to my paranoia. I still do have a vent related to it tho. Somewhere around last month.

• I hope they forgot about it

Oh x3 Well, maybe the people on the vent thread forgot about it until now... so maybe that's a good thing for you, right? :P

• I hope so, too.

Anyways, I'll be off the thread for now cause I'll play Warframe for a while.

Before I go I must now:

Are you downloading Warframe atm? xD

I hope they forgot about it

• cherish the moments that were at the beginning of our journey

Never forget

• I'm gonna get online in a few minutes

I'll probably go eat first

I hope so, too. Anyways, I'll be off the thread for now cause I'll play Warframe for a while. Before I go I must now: Are you downloading Warframe atm? xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.