Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Why not download it while you eat? x3

I'm gonna get online in a few minutes I'll probably go eat first

• That's a nice sock

That's a nice cock ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

enter link description here

buntingsir posted: »

cherish the moments that were at the beginning of our journey Never forget

• Ye, wait how many GBs or MBs is it? I wanna know how fast I can download it

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Why not download it while you eat? x3

• enter image description here

enter image description here

That's a nice sock That's a nice cock ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) enter link description here

• 12 days?!

BigBadPaul posted: »

12 days... I'm not ready. Nuuuuuu... ;-;

• I had 15/75 for verbs in French.

• dayum

Tfw bae is giving u a bj

• dat lewdness

Tfw bae is giving u a bj

• edited October 2015

We made it this far, guys! This is the final stretch... let's make it memorable!

Keep fighting till the end and past the end you will be strong.

• edited October 2015

It says 9177 MB to me probably because I updated it 2-3 times.

Ye, wait how many GBs or MBs is it? I wanna know how fast I can download it

• Ye I just need to download 5 more GBs....damn so within 25 mins it will be done

It says 9177 MB to me probably because I updated it 2-3 times.

• 25 minutes?

Bruh, it took me 3 hours to download Warframe ;-;

I really need a new PC ;~;

Ye I just need to download 5 more GBs....damn so within 25 mins it will be done

• praising intensifies

BigBadPaul posted: »

We made it this far, guys! This is the final stretch... let's make it memorable! Keep fighting till the end and past the end you will be strong.

• edited October 2015

Lel entirely it takes half an hour to download Warframe

Potato PC

I dunno how but I have an $80 video card and it still runs games like Csgo smoothly...

25 minutes? Bruh, it took me 3 hours to download Warframe ;-; I really need a new PC ;~;

• enter image description here

6lewd9me

(?) Wolfenus is impressed.

Tfw bae is giving u a bj

• Haha... x3

You'll have Warframe downloaded in no time xD

Lel entirely it takes half an hour to download Warframe Potato PC I dunno how but I have an $80 video card and it still runs games like Csgo smoothly...

• guys im feeling like shit my doctor give me some pills and i take the pills my head hurts i probably going to fall to sleep halp! anyway how all yu doing?

• Tfw Tales is going to be over soon

Sad Mira is sad :'c

• #ThrowbackThursday

green made dis ok

• rhyiona is the greatest ship of all time

so nostalgic ;3

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

#ThrowbackThursday

• yea good old times

green made that picture tho

rhyiona is the greatest ship of all time so nostalgic ;3

• is it super bad or...?

Eryka posted: »

I had 15/75 for verbs in French.

• The Great Hatless Fiona.

Rhyiona is the greatest ship of all- BANG!

Drop dead.

#ThrowbackThursday

• yeah, I remember ^-^

Hey, Mari, how have you been by the way? I haven't talked to you for ages c:

yea good old times green made that picture tho

• drop it like it's hot

The Great Hatless Fiona. Rhyiona is the greatest ship of all- BANG! Drop dead.

• Thankfully pretty good, busy with school, thanks for asking. What about yourself? (:

yeah, I remember ^-^ Hey, Mari, how have you been by the way? I haven't talked to you for ages c:

• Ah, good to know that you're good c; Though being busy with school sucks, I'm really busy too actually and I will only get busier xd I need to get myself to do something useful already... other than that, I'm great, thank you for asking as well ^_^

Aaaaand, saturday is sooo near, it makes me happier.

Thankfully pretty good, busy with school, thanks for asking. What about yourself? (:

• I've complained half of the summer that I was bored and had nothing to do and now I barely have time for myself.. lol

Yeah, tbh this thread hasn't been same without Ray, he really put so much work in it.

Ah, good to know that you're good c; Though being busy with school sucks, I'm really busy too actually and I will only get busier xd I need

• Sad truth of real life... happens to us all all the time xd

It's not very lively without him... and so many people are busy now... september was a hard month. Hopefully everything will get better when we'll be near the release c:

I've complained half of the summer that I was bored and had nothing to do and now I barely have time for myself.. lol Yeah, tbh this thread hasn't been same without Ray, he really put so much work in it.

• True..it was much more active in the August, which is reasonable, but I haven't seen some older members in like forever. I mean, some people used to be much more active here. They either aren't as hyped as they were before about coming here or they are just busy.

Yup. And the end is so soon. LiS, TftB, GoT..we'll say our goodbyes to them..

Sad truth of real life... happens to us all all the time xd It's not very lively without him... and so many people are busy now... september was a hard month. Hopefully everything will get better when we'll be near the release c:

• Rhyiona is the greatest ship of all time.

#ThrowbackThursday

• Yeah, it's really sad when you think about it... people move on with their lives. But that's inevitable, so hopefully everything is fine with them. And hopefully some of them will still drop by.

This month will be so full of events, I've never experienced something like that before :D Really excited about all the finales.

True..it was much more active in the August, which is reasonable, but I haven't seen some older members in like forever. I mean, some peopl

• I'm definitely gonna miss all the discussing, chatting and theorizing about those games..

Yeah, it's really sad when you think about it... people move on with their lives. But that's inevitable, so hopefully everything is fine wit

• Me too... it was really the best journey. Especially because we spend it together. It was a ton of fun.

But even though they will end, we'll still have each other here. And lots of other amazing games which we'll discuss [:

I'm definitely gonna miss all the discussing, chatting and theorizing about those games..

• edited October 2015

Rhyiona is the greatest ship of all time.

Am I safe now? :3

#ThrowbackThursday

• edited October 2015

My thoughts from the small teaser:

• This scene will be happening in the past (judging from Fiona's clothing)
    • The person who's aiming that Rocket Launcher is probably either Vallory, or some random bandit who's trying to fight the "monster". Either way, that's probably why we see parts of Gortys in the Present.

• The big "monster" that shows up at the end is most likely Gortys. The eyes fit, and that hand that shows up at the end, seems like it would fit Gortys too! See the picture below!

You guys have already probably figured it out, but... it was worth mentioning. ;p

• Me :D

Eryka posted: »

For who?

• Somehow I don't think we will :/

Wait... October 20th? Yes! That means we will get the finale of Game of Thrones in October, too! ^-^

Sign in to comment in this discussion.