Ramsay DLC

I've been thinking about what would be good for downloadable content for this game and why not a Ramsay series? I think it would be fun to play as him or Reek before his debut in the show. Most of you know his backstory but I'll elaborate. There's 3 episodes showing Ramsay growing up and his adventures with Reek to him being taken in by Roose. Would you be interested?

Comments

• I think a character who's personality in the show or the books is so one sided, it would be hard to make a series on him when all your choices are various levels of really really really evil.

• I would rather not play as a psychopathic rapist, maybe a Bolton bannerman but not Ramsay himself

• psycho simulator 2015

• But Michonne is an already established personality type character

Jake360 posted: »

I think a character who's personality in the show or the books is so one sided, it would be hard to make a series on him when all your choices are various levels of really really really evil.

• She seemed like a character who could walk both sides of the morally grey line? Not that I've watched the last couple of series. Ramsey is 100% evil.

Clemenem posted: »

But Michonne is an already established personality type character

• Quicktime flaying!

Up, to slice upward, tap Q to peel off skin... yuck!

• Well the story wouldn't really be as you said since this is show universe and his backstory is slightly different here than in the books (Roose acknowledges him and takes him to Dreadfort as a baby - this was told in season 5). There could have of course been the "original Reek", but so far there has been no mention of him in the show.

• Would make a nice sitcom with built-in tamagotchi. Or TTG could turn their attention to the book canon and make the best dating simulator slash duck hunt clone ever.

enter image description here

• I've already had enough of him and his plot armour in the main game, sorry.

• Skin pizza parties are the best!

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Quicktime flaying! Up, to slice upward, tap Q to peel off skin... yuck!

• No... Just no...

• Flaying QTE pls

• I'd rather have a Sansa DLC

Tap X to Cry

• She's shown to be in between the lines of morality, although often times it depends on the situation and characters involved.

Clemenem posted: »

But Michonne is an already established personality type character

• And here I thought I was loved.

Miklaus posted: »

I've already had enough of him and his plot armour in the main game, sorry.

• You are.

And here I thought I was loved.

• Flaying simulator.

• I said in the game, not here in the forum!

enter image description here

And here I thought I was loved.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.