Gregor Forrester

edited October 2015 in Game Of Thrones

From what I've heard, Robin Downes (Gregor) is coming back for the final episode.

Is this true, I think it'd be a surprise to see Gregor, I felt he was a fantastic character until dying 5-6 minutes in.. if not then that's a shame, his character was rather good and had such potential to show the players who he was. I know he was named Gregor The Good but still need to of seen what type of lord he was.

He was kind and even sacrificed himself to save his squire, a proper Lordly thing to do. Anybody would. I know I would.

Thoughts on Gregor coming back and his character, (were you disappointed you didn't get to see his character, etc..).

Iron From Ice.

Comments

• Where did you hear that?

• Apparently people have said they have reports of him being in the studio as a secret surprise for EP6.

It's probably a load of Fookin pig farmers (pack of lies) anyway.

Where did you hear that?

• edited October 2015

Uhhh, Duncan and Gregor Forrester are voiced by the same guy and Duncan is still alive in some playthroughs.

IR0NR4TH posted: »

Apparently people have said they have reports of him being in the studio as a secret surprise for EP6. It's probably a load of Fookin pig farmers (pack of lies) anyway.

• I like how you always end your posts

Iron From Ice

• Both Duncan and Gregor are voiced by Robin Atkin Downes, he will reprise his role as Duncan (either as the traitor or as the sentinel, I presume).

• OOH Shaboo just poked a huge hole in your theory XD.

Shaboomm posted: »

Both Duncan and Gregor are voiced by Robin Atkin Downes, he will reprise his role as Duncan (either as the traitor or as the sentinel, I presume).

• Gregor seemed like a cool guy, would have been cool if he came back, but he got burned :/

Sign in to comment in this discussion.