Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited October 2015

Nice to see you're drawing again! What happened between these two? ;~;

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

lol

• edited October 2015

sigh ...one of these days, I really have to practice my own arts!

Nicely done! ^-^

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

lol

• edited October 2015

Rhys- I've heard it said,

That people come into our lives

For a reason

Bringing something we must learn.

And we are led to those

Who help us most to grow if we let them.

And we help them in return.

Fiona- Well, I don't know if I believe that's true

But I know I'm who I am today

Because I knew you.

(I'm going to post this entire idea of who sings what line on Last Chance Thread I made)

• That's really sweet and heartwarming, wow. And that thought about people in your life is actually really interesting, somehow I've never realized that before.

• enter image description here

Fiona... I knew we could work this out.

• this made me so emotional for some reason

enter image description here

so beautiful

BigBadPaul posted: »

Fiona... I knew we could work this out.

• It's the last song from the musical wicked. I remember it really well, cause it became tradition at my high school for the senior girls to serenade the senior guys with this song on their last day of school(it started out as just the choir's thing, but slowly it grew throughout the school). One thing I always remember is none of the girls singing could keep a lid on the waterworks and the four times I've seen it, all of them had broken down by the second chorus.

Anyways, I'm trying to promote this silly idea that the cast should sing it, and I'm breaking it down to who sings what parts

buntingsir posted: »

That's really sweet and heartwarming, wow. And that thought about people in your life is actually really interesting, somehow I've never realized that before.

• this made me so emotional for some reason

Not many songs out there with meaningful meanings in them... I missed those.

so beautiful

All great art is! <3

this made me so emotional for some reason so beautiful

This is one of the cutest posters I've made

I've achieved something

Morpheus knows his shit!

• edited October 2015

tho seriously, well done. ;p

I've achieved something

• Sounds like a cool tradition, we didn't have anything like that... at least I don't remember.

If the cast agreed to sing it, it would've been glorious.

It's the last song from the musical wicked. I remember it really well, cause it became tradition at my high school for the senior girls to s

• ikr

2269 tho seriously, well done. ;p

^ Ayy looks like Lady Forrester ships Rhyiona x)

Morpheus knows his shit!

;3

I've achieved something

• fuck pls stop

Wolfenus54 posted: »

;3

• lol ;p

fuck pls stop

• What about all the other telltale characters? What about Luke and Lee? What about Bigby and The Woodsman? Hell who's to say Sasha doesn't ship it.

^ Ayy looks like Lady Forrester ships Rhyiona x)

• edited October 2015

i didn't mean to leave and i don't really know how to answer that question.

You really don't have to explain yourself!... it happens to the best of us! (There was a time where I left for a while too...)

All you can do, is to try your best to stop it from happening again! (And if you do have to leave... tell everyone about it. It's a mistake that we've both made, and it's something that we can both improve!)

Seriously though, it's good to see you again! ;)

P.S: Sorry if I got into your conversation there... I just felt that you could use a reply. ;p

xfuriouss posted: »

i didn't mean to leave and i don't really know how to answer that question. i won't tell you bullshit like "i was busy" because i was not

• Bruh, I just make 'My mother insisted' memes. x3

They surely ship Rhyiona, I'm 69% sure that they do. ;3

lottii-lu posted: »

What about all the other telltale characters? What about Luke and Lee? What about Bigby and The Woodsman? Hell who's to say Sasha doesn't ship it.

• My statement still stands...

Every Character Telltale have created is Rhyiona trash.

Bruh, I just make 'My mother insisted' memes. x3 They surely ship Rhyiona, I'm 69% sure that they do. ;3

• edited October 2015

I'd think you'd lose it on the second verse

(I put it all on the Last Chance thread i made, it's not purely Rhyiona, why i put it over there)

this made me so emotional for some reason so beautiful

• edited October 2015

There are plenty of meaningful songs, you just gotta know where to look (hint hint it's not in pop)

Like this one, no words, but so much emotion. And then you read the title and the song takes on a new meaning. Like it inherently makes me tear up, but it kept me from going over the edge when I was depressed.

enter link description here

this made me so emotional for some reason Not many songs out there with meaningful meanings in them... I missed those. so beautiful All great art is!

• Looks like Sasha is jealous judging by her face x3

Gigglebear posted: »

This is one of the cutest posters I've made

• I'm back! Do you guys want the link to Harry's (Hazza) song? (He helped with a project)

• Yeah sjoor!

Eryka posted: »

I'm back! Do you guys want the link to Harry's (Hazza) song? (He helped with a project)

• It's a song about a chocolate named "Fluffy Gray Kitten Chocolate Bar" (It's 9,99$). You have to download it here : http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=08119232479724950131

Yeah sjoor!

• edited October 2015

I run. I run as fast as I can through what seemed to be the apocalypse. Sand fills the atmosphere and even though I have no idea where I'm going, I need to move forward.

For them. My only objective at this point.I can't lose them.

I can feel my legs turn into jelly. I really should of ran track when I had the chance...Regrets seem to be the other thing I'm thinking of other than everyone's safety.

Tears begin to well up in my eyes. Did some sand get in my eyes? No, it didn't. I keep on jogging forward, ragged breathing begins and the tears roll down my cheek. Where are they? What can Gortys do to them? Is Vaughn alright? Is Sasha okay? Is...Fiona okay?

Last I knew, Fiona disappeared in some direction. Vaughn was with Vallory but...No, please, God no. Don't take him from me...

Sasha stayed on Hyperion, but is she really okay up there? I could of stayed up there with her, to make sure nothing happens to her. After all, she's Fiona's sister...But, for some reason, I came with Fiona.

Fiona...she's somewhere out there. We may fight, but she's as close to me as the rest. She may be a Pandorian, but right now, not even her skills can guarantee her safety.

I can hear missiles flying off in the background. I turn to where the sound came from. I can see two silhouettes, one that is very huge and has two orbs lighting it. That's Gortys...As for the other figure...A woman...Fiona! Despite my current fatigue, I run to her and call out her name, "FIONA!"

I don't know if that would be the last time I can utter her name, but for now, I'm glad we're together.

Something short and bittersweet, if that's the correct term to use for this. :'D Sheds a tear at the Vaughn part Their friendship is IMPORTANT TO ME GUYS.

• So you're a zombie?

@HandsomeChef

• Evil Gortys? ;-;

kristi78968 posted: »

I run. I run as fast as I can through what seemed to be the apocalypse. Sand fills the atmosphere and even though I have no idea where I'm g

• ...Possibly?

Eryka posted: »

So you're a zombie?

• edited October 2015

Thank god you're back!... your absence started giving me flashbacks... ;-;

@HandsomeChef

• In this? Yep. In episode 5? PROBABLY.

Evil Gortys? ;-;

• Congrats on being your thread's 125,000 comment.

In this? Yep. In episode 5? PROBABLY.

• AW SPIT. AWESOME. I'm glad it can be apart of the sadness that is my little writing.

Congrats on being your thread's 125,000 comment.

@HandsomeChef

• Haha, congratulations! ^-^

AW SPIT. AWESOME. I'm glad it can be apart of the sadness that is my little writing.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.