Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• If she was dead, she wouldn't be able to type... probably...

Eryka posted: »

No, she's dead

• Alright, this damn headache is kiiiiiilling me!

I'll be back soon. ;-;

I just need some... some tea.

• edited October 2015

Goddamn it headache ;-;

Okay, c u soon, Paul ^-^

BigBadPaul posted: »

Alright, this damn headache is kiiiiiilling me! I'll be back soon. ;-; I just need some... some tea.

• Hope you feel better

Alright, this damn headache is kiiiiiilling me! I'll be back soon. ;-; I just need some... some tea.

• enter image description here

kristi78968 posted: »

I run. I run as fast as I can through what seemed to be the apocalypse. Sand fills the atmosphere and even though I have no idea where I'm g

• edited October 2015

Rhys: Hey Fiona wanna be my laptop and I'll be your USB?

Fiona: Umm sure

Fiona: Why?

Rhys: So I can load my stuff into you

this sounded better in my head

Cringe

• Ayy I'm pretty tired so I'll go to sleep for now :(

Good night, everyone! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams! <3 ^-^

[Hug Everyone] [Don't do anything]

• Night, Wolfenus!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Ayy I'm pretty tired so I'll go to sleep for now Good night, everyone! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams! ^-^ [Hug Everyone] [Don't do anything]

• Damn I just got back from school

eh damn time zones, cya anyways.

Ayy I'm pretty tired so I'll go to sleep for now Good night, everyone! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams! ^-^ [Hug Everyone] [Don't do anything]

• Thank you!... the tea has definitely helped!... not to mention the painkillers. :v

Gigglebear posted: »

Hope you feel better

• I really hate time zones .-.

Well, c u tomorrow, bruh ;3

Damn I just got back from school eh damn time zones, cya anyways.

• The usual

Rhys: Hey Fiona wanna be my laptop and I'll be your USB? Fiona: Umm sure Fiona: Why? Rhys: So I can load my stuff into you this sounded better in my head Cringe

• edited October 2015

So I can load my stuff into you

enter image description here

...poor Fiona...

Rhys: Hey Fiona wanna be my laptop and I'll be your USB? Fiona: Umm sure Fiona: Why? Rhys: So I can load my stuff into you this sounded better in my head Cringe

• Cya fam ;>>

I really hate time zones .-. Well, c u tomorrow, bruh ;3

• 'Night.

I hope you feel better soon ^-^

Night, Wolfenus!

• So,anyone here gonna get MCSM when it releases.I'm gonna,I saw a bit of the demo and it looks promising so far.Maybe we're in for another crazy ride like Tales?

• Hmm, I dunno... it's going to be VERY hard to beat characters like the ones we have in TFTB... and I'm not too interested in Minecraft either...

I will probably see how the first episode turns out and then I will decide whether it will be worth it!

ZapThroat posted: »

So,anyone here gonna get MCSM when it releases.I'm gonna,I saw a bit of the demo and it looks promising so far.Maybe we're in for another crazy ride like Tales?

• I'm probably gonna play a friends copy, and I'll buy it when it's cheap LMAO

Game looks good though

So,anyone here gonna get MCSM when it releases.I'm gonna,I saw a bit of the demo and it looks promising so far.Maybe we're in for another crazy ride like Tales?

• edited October 2015

nah I'm saving money to buy Mad Max or MGSV

I have a difficult time making decisions when it comes to spending money....

• The contrast between the two posts...

• Maybe you'll make another ship out of that game and war emerges XD

Green613 posted: »

I'm probably gonna play a friends copy, and I'll buy it when it's cheap LMAO Game looks good though

• Nah I'm done with shipping after this

Maybe you'll make another ship out of that game and war emerges XD

• My problem is Borderlands universe, I knew could be done in a Telltale style because there is enough lore and very strong setting. Minecraft, I feel would be too generic because it's minecraft. Being too general and all over the place takes away from a narrative. But then again, I thought the same of the Lego movie and turned out well

Hmm, I dunno... it's going to be VERY hard to beat characters like the ones we have in TFTB... and I'm not too interested in Minecraft eithe

• LMAO,I know what you're feeling,much responsibility.

Maybe I'd be the chosen leader of the next great ship?

Nah I'm done with shipping after this

• edited October 2015

JOOOOOHN CENA!

soz, I had to. ;-;

Nah I'm done with shipping after this

• Getting called out 24/7 :P

lottii-lu posted: »

Hey guys, I have returned and I'm pretty sure I've just let all my salt out, so I'm in a happier mood c:

• If episode 1 is good then yeah , but I'm not sure what would be such a crazy ride about a game where you survive , mine and craft with limitless options and basically no story lol , you're better off with the actual Minecraft game than this pointless story mode because this game isn't supposed to have a story lol . Telltale should've thought better and make TWAU S2 or focus more development on the Marvel game

• Maybe I'd be the chosen leader of the next great ship?

I can see the future!... and you're not in it.

LMAO,I know what you're feeling,much responsibility. Maybe I'd be the chosen leader of the next great ship?

• What flashbacks? :0

Thank god you're back!... your absence started giving me flashbacks... ;-;

• I think TTG are the ones who are going to give the game a lore.

I mean look at TF2,it started out as a normal shooter with no lore intended for it,now look at all the great comics it has ;)

My problem is Borderlands universe, I knew could be done in a Telltale style because there is enough lore and very strong setting. Minecraf

• Well zombies can type, right?

If she was dead, she wouldn't be able to type... probably...

• edited October 2015

There was a time where I left the thread for a couple of months, without telling anybody...

Not only did I miss out on some of the coolest stuff that has ever happened here, but I also felt like a complete asshole...

You guys didn't deserve that!... and I really don't want it to happen again. ;-;

And seeing people suddenly disappear reminds me of that. :/

What flashbacks? :0

• Too late

Seriously though..who knows?

Maybe I'd be the chosen leader of the next great ship? I can see the future!... and you're not in it.

• Too late

Seriously though..who knows?

It's all about who makes the move to create the thread first...

Too late Seriously though..who knows?

• Then I'm all for it

Too late Seriously though..who knows? It's all about who makes the move to create the thread first...

• Lmao, best song ever.

Eryka posted: »

It's a song about a chocolate named "Fluffy Gray Kitten Chocolate Bar" (It's 9,99$). You have to download it here : http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=08119232479724950131

• Meh, other TTG games are on my priority right now.

and with that I mean this winter sale.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.