Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Like the Iron Giant? ;)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Gortys goes evil... or at least unintentionally evil. Maybe she's still a sweetie, just in a robot-destroyer body?

• Spooky Halloween guys!

enter image description here

• Hope. The only thing I longed for in this journey, finally came back ever since Gortys
    got her final upgrade. Ever since Jack took control of me...I stop in my place, realizing the mistake I just made by calling out Fiona's name.

Regret.

"Oh that poor, sweet Fiona. I can't wait to wrap my hands around that neck...AND she's going to think it's you!"

No no no no.

"You just made this 10 times easier for me, kiddo." The voice that belonged to someone I used to admire ringed in my head.

Those were the last words I heard before losing control.

Part 2 to what I wrote earlier. (Check page 1247 for it. I'm not sure if this will end up on the same page or not, SO JUST IN CASE.) I was going to have a nice heartfelt addition to the last one but then I remembered the ending to episode 4 for me and well...I may write cute things but I do have the potential to be evil as hell. ;D (Remember that piece Wolf and I did?)

Poor Rhys, #1 hubbie has such a crazy douche in his mind. Maybe Jack will tell a campfire story or tell a joke, maybe even two?

• Can I watch that shit on de Internet? :D

I remember right before one mission, we were about to open a Vault. Very risky. This Pandoran Con and I had been at each other's throats. Ne

• I thought you said me and Weronika were in it already? :/

The Rumble On Pandora 2's Main Couple. Choose one and the other will be put in 3. http://strawpoll.me/5691816

• edited October 2015

Oh c'mon!... I haven't had a nosebleed for hours!... do you really want me to finish my reco-oh goddamn it!

nohuhhuh posted: »

Spooky Halloween guys!

• OH~ THAT'S ADORABLE! :D

Spooky Halloween guys!

• For once Tumblr made a better ending than TellTale ever could!!! :D

lottii-lu posted: »

Guess what I found on tumblr ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

• Posted 3:33pm.....

Mistakes were made in life

• ayy lmao

Posted 3:33pm.....

• Nope.

I don't mind Octopuses though :P

No one here seems to know who Paul the Octopus is

• you mean the Garrus quote?

HazzatheMan posted: »

Can I watch that shit on de Internet?

• Wow, only 2 1/2 years old?

Isn't that like, young, for an octopus to die???? :/

Imagine if he'd picked Rhyiona, they pretty much would've had to do it. enter link description here

• Well he does have a nicer looking one in the present (it's got chrome coloring/plating)

Green613 posted: »

Theory time To stop Jack from spreading Rhys needs to cut off his robo arm (just like TWD) SOUNDS SICK RIGHT

• I'm sowwy :<

here take a tissue

BigBadPaul posted: »

Oh c'mon!... I haven't had a nosebleed for hours!... do you really want me to finish my reco-oh goddamn it!

• enter image description here

OMGOMOMGOMGOMGOMADOJAGKAGNALGKANSGLIAHNLIGDZSGNZKLSGHEWRYLAEGANGLATNATGLAITGNa

Spooky Halloween guys!

• Thanks! :3

kristi78968 posted: »

OH~ THAT'S ADORABLE!

• That's avg. for captivity, I think, which is higher than wild

Wow, only 2 1/2 years old? Isn't that like, young, for an octopus to die????

• @SirScrubbington

About sports, combine it with video games

enter link description here

• I'm sorry for being gone so long husbando!

@RhyionsIsLife You're not dead!

• Noice! :D

Gigglebear posted: »

Here's Gangster Rhys. This is the first time I've used the Future models in anything

• Yes, of course!

I thought you said me and Weronika were in it already?

• Nice!!! XD

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

lol

• Ep.5 spoiler alert!!! XD

Gigglebear posted: »

This is one of the cutest posters I've made

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited October 2015

To masturbate? (Sorry, I had to)

I'm sowwy :< here take a tissue

• OMGILOVEITSOMUCH!

You should make this you're spooky avatar!

Spooky Halloween guys!

• Sadly this will happen to me if all goes to plan next year.

My training will take me a year or so, and my chance of checking the thread during that time (if the thread is still active of course) will be slim :'(

There was a time where I left the thread for a couple of months, without telling anybody... Not only did I miss out on some of the cooles

I have no hope...

Eryka posted: »

I'm sowwy :< here take a tissue

• Paulwaii4lyf

...I miss @Kawaiii...

• k

• Le gasp!!!! :O

PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!! <3

kristi78968 posted: »

I run. I run as fast as I can through what seemed to be the apocalypse. Sand fills the atmosphere and even though I have no idea where I'm g

• Even if the thread won't be active, someone else will make one that will be just as similar as this one! No doubt about that!...

Yeah, I guess so!... but that's because of the training, and that's completely understandable!... going off for a couple of months with no explanations whatsoever is quite a dickish thing to do in my opinion. :/

Sadly this will happen to me if all goes to plan next year. My training will take me a year or so, and my chance of checking the thread during that time (if the thread is still active of course) will be slim

• Why did you offer this to him?

k

• OHMYGOD!! :O

Rhys: Hey Fiona wanna be my laptop and I'll be your USB? Fiona: Umm sure Fiona: Why? Rhys: So I can load my stuff into you this sounded better in my head Cringe

• dat kinky video title

@SirScrubbington About sports, combine it with video games enter link description here

• <3

I have no hope...

It was for a nosebleed!

Why did you offer this to him?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.