Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited October 2015

I've decided to post these because:

A) In celebration of Episode 5 releasing on October 20th.

B) I finished a story that I had been working on for close to a year recently!

It's mostly because of Reason B, which I'm very proud of, so I decided to post these little drabbles that I wrote before Episode 3 (yes, before the time of the dinosaurs) came out on here. Like I said, they're short, so I'm sorry for not having a particularly long story to post this time. I hope you enjoy them! Stay awesome!

Hands

It was always a lingering feeling of remorse that Rhys had whenever Fiona decided to entwine her fingers with his cybernetic ones.

Those moments when he wished not giving up his old limb in favor of replacing it with a cybernetic one. No doubt more versatile in the utilities of it, but lacking the certain humane aspect to it that didn’t make it out to be a foreign attachment to his body.

Those moments when he wished he could feel her warm, fleshy fingers in between his cold, metallic ones and the palm of her hand pressed flatly against his. This would never come as his cybernetic arm was absent of nerve receptors; he felt no touches on his cybernetic arm as it did not allow them.

But possibly the most saddening part to it all was when Fiona pointed it out to him; the flaws that made up his right arm. The lack of warmth that she would absently say whenever she felt grasped his hand in her own. How she pondered out loud and would occasionally ask him if he felt the weight of her hand; never receiving a yes, but constantly trying anyways as if in a way to remind him of it. The worst came when she rested on his cybernetic arm, fatigued from the day and bound to sleep until the next, mumbling, in an almost sleep-deprived way, how her head never properly rested on his arm, waking up with the occasional cramp in her neck and rarely a headache, induced from laying on a sensitive spot.

It was then, and only then, he found himself regretting his decision of giving up a piece of his anatomy.

However, it would eventually fade as they rested next to each other; him bare from the waist up and her wearing his stolen shirt. Her eyes would trace his scrawny, rather unimpressive figure and her fingertips would unhurriedly skim over his skin, both tattooed and unmarked. She only paused once her fingers brushed against the metal of his cybernetic arm, let out a small sigh, and reach over to clutch his right hand in her left as a small smile would etch onto her face.

Afterwards, the cycle would repeat again, only this time the feeling would dull and have less of an effect on him, and he patiently waited for the time when it would disappear altogether.

Bump

It wasn’t noticeable at first during the first few weeks after announcing her pregnancy to Sasha, who went ahead and told Vaughn, and Rhys, to his ecstatic joy. This didn’t stop him from gently running his fingers over her smooth stomach whenever he took the chance to; fingertips barely grazing her skin almost as if in fear of hurting their unborn child.

Fiona only noticed it one night in the bathroom after Rhys pointed it out. His head had been tucked in the crook of her neck, chest pressed against her back, and his right arm had lifted up her shirt - more appropriately his shirt - while his left hand rubbed her stomach. She had her eyes peacefully closed at the time as they stood in front of the bathroom mirror; a common occurrence that happened nightly between them.

“I feel a bump,” he blurted out.

Opening her eyes, she stared into the bathroom mirror at her stomach. Then, she finally noticed it: a slight, almost unnoticeable curve poking out.
    Releasing her hold on his cybernetic arm, Fiona lowered her hand over his and pushed it aside. His fingers gripped her hip as she slid her hand over her stomach, realization hitting her.

“Yeah, that happens during pregnancy, Hyperion,” she replied coolly, keeping her excited and slightly worried composure at bay.

Rhys smiled widely and rubbed circles into her hip, clearly thrilled by this information. All Fiona did was smirk and roll her eyes at him, considering names for their child in her mind whilst he went back to stroking her now slightly prominent baby bump.

Imprint

For the second time that day, the small silver and red ball uncurled and revealed the robotic contraption held within its spherical form. Rhys suddenly sat up in surprise; scolding himself as he remembered that the last he did this the Gortys Sphere got scared and shrank back into ball form.

It looked around curiously and timidly before slowly rolling around the floor of the caravan, taking in its new surroundings.

Oh, what is that?” Jack growled, eyeing the Gortys Sphere angrily, still clearly pissed off at Rhys for not letting him take control of his systems.

Rhys shrugged, not wanting to take the chance of scaring the Gortys Sphere back into hiding.

Hey, dumbnut, I asked you what tha-

The door to the caravan opened as Fiona came into view. The Gortys Sphere immediately scampered away into a corner of the vehicle and curled into a ball. Grimacing and scowling at what she had just done, she crossed her arms and walked over beside the couch where Rhys sat.

“Sorry,” she apologized.

Oh, *nice work, Miss Hatter*.” Jack attempted to hit the back of Fiona’s head only for his hand to go through.

Rhys sighed and shrugged. “Whatever, it’ll come back out eventually.”

“How long is ‘eventually’?” Fiona asked, looking over where the Gortys Sphere sat dormant.

“I dunno.”

Hey, wing-a-dings! Why not just force open the little asshat?” Jack suggested.

Ignoring Jack, Rhys continued. “Maybe we just need to give it more time.”

“It’s been seven hours, Hyperion. How much longer will we have to wait?”

Wow, are you ignoring me, Rhysie? Is that it?” Jack groaned.

“Hell, Fiona. I don’t know. I’m not an expert on old Atlas tech!” Rhys growled.

Fiona glared angrily at him. “Well, why don’t we see if Vaughn can help us?”

“Tried that already. He has no idea either,” he said.

“Well, what do we do?” Fiona sat down beside him. “We have no plan, no idea where this Vault is.”

“We’ll… think of something.”

“God, I hope you’re right.” Fiona sighed. “If we can jus-”

A loud squeal rang in front of them. Looking down at the floor, they both noticed the small Gortys Sphere was looking at them expectantly, almost lovingly, though that could have just been Rhys’s imagination. Even Jack looked surprised as he stared at the contraption.

Rhys looked over at Fiona. “Did you..?”

She shook her head. “No, I didn’t.”

The Gortys Sphere squealed again and leaned forward to hug both of their forelegs in its small arms.

“I don’t understand,” Rhys whispered, not moving in case the small robot ran again.

“The Gortys Core pieces were imprinted on us. What if…?”

Rhys went wide-eyed. “No way.”

As if to confirm the theory, the Gortys Sphere hugged them tighter.

Cold

One of the bad things about the Pandoran climate was how it got ridiculously hot during the day and bone-chillingly cold during the night. So, it, of course, didn’t help that they had stopped and set up camp in the middle of the desert.

Groaning, Fiona slid onto her side and pulled her knees up to her chest, shivering fiercely. She couldn’t tell whether Rhys was asleep yet as his back was to her, but his immobility would suggest it. It also didn’t help that the guy had layers of clothes on, oblivious of the cold that Fiona herself faced now.

Facing away from him, she began to rub her hands together in an attempt to warm up her slowly numbing fingers.

Before she could finish, a black blanket was draped over her curled form and a warm hand brushed a few strands of her hair out of her cold face. Looking over her shoulder, she noticed Rhys was absent of his black jacket and had scooted closer.

“Stop shivering,” he said, turning around so they were back-to-back now, pressed against each other to share body heat.

Fiona huffed, but nonetheless took in account what he said and pulled the edges of the jacket closer to her form.

• I'll play the free trial of Ep.1 before I do anything.

IF the trial impresses me enough like the one for TWAU did, then I'll buy the Season Pass. If not, then I'll play Ep.1 and go from there....

My only current issue with MCSM is that the graphic style doesn't make me feel involved AT ALL with the characters or the story :/

ZapThroat posted: »

So,anyone here gonna get MCSM when it releases.I'm gonna,I saw a bit of the demo and it looks promising so far.Maybe we're in for another crazy ride like Tales?

• Lmao, I'm dutch and he's saying Dennis Bergkamp

@SirScrubbington About sports, combine it with video games enter link description here

• Big Bad Eryka tho

BigBadPaul posted: »

...I miss @Kawaiii...

• I'm going to sleep, g'night guys.

• edited October 2015

My time is running out... I will be busy af for a couple of weeks... barely any chance for me to show up here. :/

p.s: hopefully it won't start the next week... that gives me an additional week with u guys ;)

Paulwaii4lyf

• But Paulwaiii is canon.

And we are in a 3-some, so I don't think it really matters. :v

Big Bad Eryka tho

• "Nosebleed"

It was for a nosebleed!

• Me too... How can we do a 3somes without a third person...

...I miss @Kawaiii...

• Bye Handsome Fish! I'll go watch your videos!

I'm going to sleep, g'night guys.

• I have a right to ship.

Yes but the love hate relationship is cute.

But Paulwaiii is canon. And we are in a 3-some, so I don't think it really matters. :v

• It's glorious!!! :3

nohuhhuh posted: »

Spooky Halloween guys!

• Now this is more like the thread I used to know!! :D

Well, our dear good friend @ABigBadWolf is coming home tomorrow so we have that to look forward to. And I have a day off so yay for me :P

For now, goodnight everyone. And goodnight @xfuriouss <3

• I mean the Rhyiona sex :I

you mean the Garrus quote?

• I see... I always thought they could live for at least 5-10 years :/

That's avg. for captivity, I think, which is higher than wild

• enter image description here

I have a right to ship. Yes but the love hate relationship is cute.

• Night, Fish.

I'm going to sleep, g'night guys.

• Night, Hazza!

HazzatheMan posted: »

Now this is more like the thread I used to know!! Well, our dear good friend @ABigBadWolf is coming home tomorrow so we have that to look forward to. And I have a day off so yay for me :P For now, goodnight everyone. And goodnight @xfuriouss

• If Green should close the thread then I hope someone makes another one that is for Rhyiona lovers to just socialize and stuff :)

You do get time off (or at least a weekend off) during training, and you have down time in the evenings so if I am allowed a laptop (I know you can have a phone but fuck that) then I shall try and check :D

It would be so funny though. I'm training to become this tough Marine and I still have to check a gaming forum to chat with my Internet buddies :P

Even if the thread won't be active, someone else will make one that will be just as similar as this one! No doubt about that!... Yeah, I

• I'm training to become this tough Marine and I still have to check a gaming forum to chat with my Internet buddies :P

Nothing to be ashamed of! ;)

If Green should close the thread then I hope someone makes another one that is for Rhyiona lovers to just socialize and stuff You do get

• Bruh, seriously, you and me at some point are gonna have one massive convo on here XD

Actually, do I have you on Steam?

Night, Hazza!

• Actually, do I have you on Steam?

enter image description here

No, I don't think so...

Bruh, seriously, you and me at some point are gonna have one massive convo on here XD Actually, do I have you on Steam?

• Good night! Have a good day tomorrow!

Now this is more like the thread I used to know!! Well, our dear good friend @ABigBadWolf is coming home tomorrow so we have that to look forward to. And I have a day off so yay for me :P For now, goodnight everyone. And goodnight @xfuriouss

• Oh they might find it funny but I'd be like "Lads, lads, lay off yeah?" :P

I'm training to become this tough Marine and I still have to check a gaming forum to chat with my Internet buddies :P Nothing to be ashamed of!

• I'll be here! XP

Eryka posted: »

Good night! Have a good day tomorrow!

• So what's your Steam name?! XD

Actually, do I have you on Steam? No, I don't think so...

• [removed]

• Some people actually do this...

They season it with salt and herbs :I

• enter image description here

OMGOMOMGOMGOMGOMADOJAGKAGNALGKANSGLIAHNLIGDZSGNZKLSGHEWRYLAEGANGLATNATGLAITGNa

• Yeah but... What the actual fuck!?

Some people actually do this... They season it with salt and herbs :I

• I'm glad you like this! :3

nah, I'm good with my Pumpkapoo avatar ;)

OMGILOVEITSOMUCH! You should make this you're spooky avatar!

• For the song, would you like to do it again with the music? So it would be synchronized.

I'll be here! XP

• Thanks! Halloween is near and that makes me super excited! :D

It's glorious!!!

• To some people it's a way of using what nature creates.

Some people have natural birth's in order to get the placenta. I recall a brief documentary about it, this couple had one and they just kept seasoning it until it was ready for cooking....

I wouldn't ever wanna try one! But some people in this world :P

Yeah but... What the actual fuck!?

• edited October 2015

Do I have to? :I

I thought it was good enough already???

If you don't use the drum beat then you can work with it! :D

For the song, would you like to do it again with the music? So it would be synchronized.

• edited October 2015

DONT WANNA GET BANNED FOR TALKING ABOUT BANNED MEMBERS

so dont rat me

but since he was banned 2 weeks from today (assuming it was a 2 week ban) he should be back in an hour or so

if hes online

• "Oh that poor, sweet Fiona. I can't wait to wrap my hands around that neck...AND she's going to think it's you!"

enter image description here

This made me want to play the final episode asap!!! ;--;

kristi78968 posted: »

Hope. The only thing I longed for in this journey, finally came back ever since Gortys got her final upgrade. Ever since Jack took control

• When you say it that way you're just painting a huge sign for yourself that says "Look at me Mods!" XP

Well even when his ban is lifted he may not be able to comment for a while... Though Ray does tend to stay up until like, 4am! :D

Green613 posted: »

DONT WANNA GET BANNED FOR TALKING ABOUT BANNED MEMBERS so dont rat me but since he was banned 2 weeks from today (assuming it was a 2 week ban) he should be back in an hour or so if hes online

• Not really, it's good, I was just asking.

Do I have to? :I I thought it was good enough already??? If you don't use the drum beat then you can work with it!

• You should eat your own placenta, even if it's impossible.

To some people it's a way of using what nature creates. Some people have natural birth's in order to get the placenta. I recall a brief d

Sign in to comment in this discussion.