Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited October 2015

LOOK AT ME MODS! NOTICE ME! Edit : I didn't mean, flag me

HazzatheMan posted: »

When you say it that way you're just painting a huge sign for yourself that says "Look at me Mods!" XP Well even when his ban is lifted he may not be able to comment for a while... Though Ray does tend to stay up until like, 4am!

• It should be an easy find! I have the same name on Steam as I do on here!

So what's your Steam name?! XD

• It's not shit, it's placenta

• enter image description here

Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm

• Now we can say he's name, ABigBadFurry

Green613 posted: »

Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm

• @ABigBadWolf we love you, I hope you'll be back in a few minutes.

• yeah do that

imma go play street fighter now

if he comes back online and im not here u all know why

and yes id miss my child returning for street fighter any day <333

Eryka posted: »

Now we can say he's name, ABigBadFurry

• You can, indeed.

But please be aware of this:

4.4 Please refrain from talking about current or past user bans. This guideline is in place for several reasons. In addition to the severity of the post(s) a user is banned for, moderators also take into account variables such as ban history, the possibility of alternate accounts, and other private information. For privacy reasons, moderators cannot disclose this extra information that affects ban length. Since regular users discussing bans will not know the full context behind the reasoning of a ban, we do not want discussions of current/past user bans to result in misinformation, off topic thread derailments, arguments, or hostility - especially if a user is not there to defend themselves while they are under a ban. Please note that the "Banned" badge does not distinguish if a user ban is permanent or temporary.

Eryka posted: »

Now we can say he's name, ABigBadFurry

• Okay. Thanks to tell me and to noticed me twice

You can, indeed. But please be aware of this: 4.4 Please refrain from talking about current or past user bans. This guideline is in

• Oh, then you should go... (see what I did there?)

enter image description here

to Rule 34

I mean the Rhyiona sex :I

• And we don't even get a single rhiona moment in the trailer. Goddamn telltale hates us.

• They don't hate us, they just like Rhysha

And we don't even get a single rhiona moment in the trailer. Goddamn telltale hates us.

• Ayy good morning, guys! ^-^

How are you all today? <3

• Me too ;_;

I'm worried. I hope nothing happened to her :s

BigBadPaul posted: »

...I miss @Kawaiii...

• ayy I just woke up for no reason rn and I dunno if I can go back to sleep but it's something

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Ayy good morning, guys! ^-^ How are you all today?

• That feel when you're working on the "secret" and can't wait to reveal it. @ABigBadWolf, I'm waiting on you buddy!

enter image description here

• Aren't you tired rn? :o

ayy I just woke up for no reason rn and I dunno if I can go back to sleep but it's something

• AND she's going to think it's you!

...damn. on the one side, this is terrifying as hell, and that means something when I say it. but on the other side...holy hell jack is so goddamn cool! goddamn it, I love and hate this freaking psychopath! like...like the joker loves batman, you know?

kristi78968 posted: »

Hope. The only thing I longed for in this journey, finally came back ever since Gortys got her final upgrade. Ever since Jack took control

• It's 2:52am over here so I should be but since I slept early I'm not atm (4 hour sleep).

Aren't you tired rn?

• Haha... x3

Wait, do your parents know that you're awake or they're sleeping atm? xD

It's 2:52am over here so I should be but since I slept early I'm not atm (4 hour sleep).

• lol they're dead asleep

Haha... x3 Wait, do your parents know that you're awake or they're sleeping atm? xD

• Haha ;>>

So while you're awake, what are you going to do, now?

lol they're dead asleep

• I'm feeling pretty good, it's Saturday today! :D

How are you?

Ayy good morning, guys! ^-^ How are you all today?

• ...or both.

Green613 posted: »

They don't hate us, they just like Rhysha

• "Listen closely Brothers, for my life's breath is all but spent. There shall come a time far from now when our Chapter itself is dying, even as I am now dying, and our foes shall gather to destroy us. Then my children, I shall listen for your call in whatever realm of death holds me, and come I shall, no matter what the laws of life and death forbid. At the end I will be there. For the final battle. For the Wolftime."

Those are the words carved into the tombstone of @ABigBadWolf. But now, the earth is shivering, the sky is rumbling and seas are rising. Double your prayers, members of glory Rhyiona, and our greatest Lord shall fight amongst us again! With him by our side, the hords of Rhysha will be repelled, and the one and only true ship will rule again!

(I originally wanted to write a whole fanfic like this called "the resurrection of w" [eh? eh? get it?] but well, since I'm running out of time...that's it :D )

• Watch YouTube videos, look at dank memes or go through this thread till I fall asleep again.etc but I probably won't since I want to get up at 6am (which is in 3 hours).

Haha ;>> So while you're awake, what are you going to do, now?

• Feeling less sick than usual but other than that, I'm good, thank you for asking ^-^

JumpyJoey posted: »

I'm feeling pretty good, it's Saturday today! How are you?

• Haha, sounds fun x3

I'm probably going to make more 'My mother insisted' memes since I miss making them.

But I won't post them in the thread. x'D

Do you want to see some of them via PM? ;>

Watch YouTube videos, look at dank memes or go through this thread till I fall asleep again.etc but I probably won't since I want to get up at 6am (which is in 3 hours).

• Ouch, I was hoping you'd feel entirely better. How are you sick (cold, fever etc.)?

Feeling less sick than usual but other than that, I'm good, thank you for asking ^-^

• Sure

Haha, sounds fun x3 I'm probably going to make more 'My mother insisted' memes since I miss making them. But I won't post them in the thread. x'D Do you want to see some of them via PM? ;>

• Actually, technically, I'm not that sick.

Let's just say that I need 100-150 tissues every day x3

Ouch, I was hoping you'd feel entirely better. How are you sick (cold, fever etc.)?

• Holy shit, Dracu, if you wrote this then you deserve all of my applause and that of countless more :o

Dracu98 posted: »

"Listen closely Brothers, for my life's breath is all but spent. There shall come a time far from now when our Chapter itself is dying, even

• Okay, I just sent one to you :>

Sure

• You still count as sick in my book, runny noses (I'm assuming you have one?) are so goddamn annoying.

Actually, technically, I'm not that sick. Let's just say that I need 100-150 tissues every day x3

• You still count as sick in my book, runny noses (I'm assuming you have one?) are so goddamn annoying.

Yeah, they are (yes I have one for now :( ). And what's more annoying is that I always run out of tissues in school ;_;

You still count as sick in my book, runny noses (I'm assuming you have one?) are so goddamn annoying.

• edited October 2015

I'm sorry, but the tombstone-writing is not from me ^^' my english is way too bad for this kind of epic-writing. those were the last words of leman russ, primarch of the space wolfes.

Holy shit, Dracu, if you wrote this then you deserve all of my applause and that of countless more

• I know the feel, hope you get better soon. Drink lots of tea and keep a box of tissues next to you at all times.

You still count as sick in my book, runny noses (I'm assuming you have one?) are so goddamn annoying. Yeah, they are (yes I have one for now ). And what's more annoying is that I always run out of tissues in school ;_;

• No matter, it's still epically poetic :) And the last part, was that not you as well?

Dracu98 posted: »

I'm sorry, but the tombstone-writing is not from me ^^' my english is way too bad for this kind of epic-writing. those were the last words of leman russ, primarch of the space wolfes.

• I know the feel, hope you get better soon.

Thanks ^-^

Drink lots of tea and keep a box of tissues next to you at all times.

It's an advice well taken :)

I know the feel, hope you get better soon. Drink lots of tea and keep a box of tissues next to you at all times.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.