The Battle At Highpoint

edited October 2015 in Game Of Thrones

NUF SAID...

Comments

• Twenty good men.

• edited October 2015

Seriously, there is no set number. The story doesn't have to follow any statistical logic. Telltale keeps it fluid.

Edit: All we need to know is that the Forresters have "some" men.

Kireilt posted: »

Twenty good men.

• I counted at least four! ;)

Seriously, there is no set number. The story doesn't have to follow any statistical logic. Telltale keeps it fluid. Edit: All we need to know is that the Forresters have "some" men.

• edited October 2015

I have some hope left that maybe those "hundreds of sellswords" Lyman and Andros got for Ludd can receive new orders from Mira and end up fighting for us.

Though I feel that Mira will be too busy trying not to die on the last episode to actually do something useful. I can't see her talk with Cersei going well.

Twenty good men.

• If I was those Andros I'd use those 1000 Sellswords to take Highpoint and Ironrath for myself .

Abeille posted: »

I have some hope left that maybe those "hundreds of sellswords" Lyman and Andros got for Ludd can receive new orders from Mira and end up fi

• Hundreds*?

I have some hope left that maybe those "hundreds of sellswords" Lyman and Andros got for Ludd can receive new orders from Mira and end up fi

• It might be still possible.

darko22 posted: »

Hundreds*?

• Right, sorry. I mistake one for the other all the time (English is not my first language).

Hundreds*?

• I made a mistake as well "If I was those Andros".

Right, sorry. I mistake one for the other all the time (English is not my first language).

• The Whitehill can't afford 1000 sellswords.I Wasn't correcting ur grammar xd.

NicWarden posted: »

I made a mistake as well "If I was those Andros".

• edited October 2015

Idon't think we'll even see th battle , the lord wil probably stay in door and we will hear combat voices outside , and if we're lucky , we could even see from the walls of ironrath one beautiful and LARRGE digital army.

• I would be so annoyed if their wasn't at least one full on battle scene Highpoint's baron field would be a perfect battle ground.

alikir34 posted: »

Idon't think we'll even see th battle , the lord wil probably stay in door and we will hear combat voices outside , and if we're lucky , we could even see from the walls of ironrath one beautiful and LARRGE digital army.

• If anything the Forrester's could afford it if their Ironwood is second to none and in such high demand how isn't the Ironrath great hall not filled to the ceiling with gold.

The Whitehill can't afford 1000 sellswords.I Wasn't correcting ur grammar xd.

• no

• Yes ...

no

• It would suck not to have one big battle at the end, but you're probably right.

I hope you're wrong though :P

• That no was for the other guy.

Yes ...

• Asher+house forrester soldiers+Beskha+Glenmores+Gladiators+Gwyn=Fall of the Whitehills .

• Oh I didn't even read that .

That no was for the other guy.

• We don't know who you are until you B L E E D.

Phoenix127 posted: »

Asher+house forrester soldiers+Beskha+Glenmores+Gladiators+Gwyn=Fall of the Whitehills .

• Yeah but Telltale's a B.... there's probably going to be scene's where it looks like the Forrester's are getting massacred but overall they'll win if you know what I mean.

Phoenix127 posted: »

Asher+house forrester soldiers+Beskha+Glenmores+Gladiators+Gwyn=Fall of the Whitehills .

• Damn i wish the Beast wasn't killed :(.

Yeah but Telltale's a B.... there's probably going to be scene's where it looks like the Forrester's are getting massacred but overall they'll win if you know what I mean.

• I genuinely can't go 1 minute without thinking about GoT It's literally all I think about there's going to be a huge space in my brain when Telltale release's Ep 6.

Damn i wish the Beast wasn't killed .

Sign in to comment in this discussion.