Both Rodrick and Asher are dead

Whenever you see these situations in telltale games where you have to decide between 2 people who will die it means that both of them will eventualy die after no matter what you'll choose same with Royland and Gared's uncle both of them are the dead traitors

Comments

• How could Royland and Duncan die?

• Killed in battle? *also isn't the title a spoiler xd?

AronDracula posted: »

How could Royland and Duncan die?

• edited October 2015

They are prisoned, why would Rodrik/Asher trust them?

darko22 posted: »

Killed in battle? *also isn't the title a spoiler xd?

• Oh i tought u were saying about the sentinel.

They are prisoned, why would Rodrik/Asher trust them?

• I disagree, they may die but you don't know that. As for Royland and Duncan, they've been doing the same scene for both characters since EP2, I don't see why they'd have to kill them off now just because one of them can die.

• Course I'm not. It's kinda impossible for traitor to die unless we can execute him later.

darko22 posted: »

Oh i tought u were saying about the sentinel.

• I think Talia might kill the traitor while we're gone if we left him alive.

Course I'm not. It's kinda impossible for traitor to die unless we can execute him later.

• Maybe.

I think Talia might kill the traitor while we're gone if we left him alive.

• I guess we'll see.

• *Rodrik

k thx bye.

• It's weird I saved Asher and Duncan was my traitor and he said that he admired Asher more than Rodrik when confronted so maybe Duncan can help me in Ep 6.

• edited October 2015

I would be surprised if they both didn't die, along with Ramsey just flaying everyone at the end with a big evil grin as the final shot. I kindof predict that kind of lameness because they'll think they're being edgy / shocking.

Game of Thrones is pretty notorious for just killing everyone off- even to the point of people beginning to start disliking the series because it becomes so predictable. Shock value only works for so long before the shock has no value anymore. Knowing that Rodrick would die was pretty obvious, although I didn't know I'd choose between Rodrick / Asher, it was a bit disappointing when I realized it was a choice.

After Oberyn died in the AGoT tv show, it literally got to the point where the show began to go downhill afterwards. I mean, that scene was shocking and great, but it was the end of shock value. Even huge fans were like, "Okay...so...we should just expect everyone we like to die now." When John Snow died, it was not at all a surprise. Nor was it shocking. It was just like, "Of course he died. People liked him. The writer thought it would be shocking but it's not at all."

Don't get me wrong- major characters dying is a big part of Game of Thrones. No one saw Ned or the Red Wedding happening, and those were pretty amazing scenes. So was Oberyn's scene. However it gets kindof lame when you read interviews that the author killed them both off just to be edgy. That's cool and all, but only works for so long. You literally can't kill off every character or else there is no one to like anymore and then the series is just about a bunch of people you hate.

So you literally begin rooting for the White Walkers.

You don't have to kill off every character to have a good story. Just a few is enough to create some major drama. Do it too much, and it actually makes the story worse and predictable. They should do it LESS and allow more likeable characters to live BECAUSE it will make it all that much more devastating when one does die. Fewer deaths, more meaningful deaths.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.