Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited October 2015

enter image description here

im just 2 confident 4 you

it won't have much impact

U WOT M8?! IF RHYIONA WOULD HAPPEN I WOULD BE ABLE TO DIE HAPPY! <3

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

So, on a scale of 1-10, how much are you sure Rhyiona will happen, either it was a big or a small scene? I think I'll go with 5, there is

• screenshots this in case Rhyiona doesn't happen at all

BigBadPaul posted: »

10 im just 2 confident 4 you it won't have much impact U WOT M8?! IF RHYIONA WOULD HAPPEN I WOULD BE ABLE TO DIE HAPPY!

• edited October 2015

screenshots this in case Rhyiona doesn't happen at all

screenshots this in case Rhyiona doesn't happen at all

I didn't lose hope. And I never will. Rhyiona will happen.

So, on a scale of 1-10, how much are you sure Rhyiona will happen, either it was a big or a small scene? I think I'll go with 5, there is

• Rhyiona will happen.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

10 I didn't lose hope. And I never will. Rhyiona will happen.

• I would say 3. I don't think that Rhyiona will happen but I do expect some nice moments between them.

• edited October 2015

0 - Telltale doesn't like us at all.

• Well... damn! I was hoping that my last few "theories" would at least give you higher hopes! </3

nohuhhuh posted: »

I would say 3. I don't think that Rhyiona will happen but I do expect some nice moments between them.

• enter image description here

Rhyiona will happen.

• To be honest, I would go with 2 or 3 as well.

Mind you, it's not that your theories had no effect, there is definitely something and I believe that with all my heart, but we'll have to face the reality. If there were two episodes left, I would go with 8-10. But there just won't be enough time for anything meaningful Rhyiona-related in the last episode. :(

Well... damn! I was hoping that my last few "theories" would at least give you higher hopes! </3

• edited October 2015

But there just won't be enough time for anything meaningful Rhyiona-related in the last episode. :(

Hmm, I don't know... I feel as if you guys are really underestimating TTG at the moment.

I'm pretty sure the episode will be 2+ hours long... plenty of time to cram things in!

We don't require an hour of shipping content... 10 minutes will do just fine.

A hug between Fiona and Rhys will be more than meaningful to me. <3

HellFish posted: »

To be honest, I would go with 2 or 3 as well. Mind you, it's not that your theories had no effect, there is definitely something and I be

• Fair enough.

The thing is that I hoped it'd happen in episode 3 or 4 so they'd have more moments and meaningful impact in the later episodes, like Rhysha, now it's the last episode and..it just isn't the same to me when it's all added up in the last 5 minutes.

I would say 3. I don't think that Rhyiona will happen but I do expect some nice moments between them.

• edited October 2015

I gave up all my hope when I started having Rhysha dreams. Even my mind won't let it happen. TT_TT

• edited October 2015

I think we do, but what we want doesn't mean it will happen..sadly.

(?) Wolfenus, Kracmos and Paul will remember that.

lottii-lu posted: »

0 I gave up all my hope when I started having Rhysha dreams. Even my mind won't let it happen. TT_TT

• That's pretty sad..but I don't expect much either. I wish Rhyiona could have happened before, as the consequence of our choices that are supposed to matter, now..it'd be really really nice if it happened but we could have seen so much more moments if that had been the case.

But that's just me and my thoughts.

0 I gave up all my hope when I started having Rhysha dreams. Even my mind won't let it happen. TT_TT

• it just isn't the same to me when it's all added up in the last 5 minutes.

Would you rather have it all added up at the last moment, or not see it happen at all? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Fair enough. The thing is that I hoped it'd happen in episode 3 or 4 so they'd have more moments and meaningful impact in the later episo

• edited October 2015

I gave up all my hope when I started having Rhysha dreams.

No...

• At this point, I honestly don't want Rhyiona to happen. Why? Because there's no way they could come up with a believable love story in ONE episode. I don't want that TTG handles this ship poorly.

I do remember your theories but.. I'm sorry those hints are not enough for me to justify their romance.

Well... damn! I was hoping that my last few "theories" would at least give you higher hopes! </3

• Bruh, do you have a nosebleed again? ;-;

I gave up all my hope when I started having Rhysha dreams. No...

• Did I say dreams? I meant nightmares, my mistake.

I gave up all my hope when I started having Rhysha dreams. No...

• I'm sorry those hints are not enough for me to justify their romance.

At this point, I honestly don't want Rhyiona to happen. Why? Because there's no way they could come up with a believable love story in ONE e

• Reading all those comments about Rhyiona not happening caused it... ;-;

And they are managing to wear down my hopes too...

Bruh, do you have a nosebleed again? ;-;

• I would love to see it happen, but it'd be pretty ridiculous, for me, to all out of blue see a big Rhyiona moment when all this time Rhys only had some moments with Sasha and nothing really special has happened between Rhys and Fiona. For the sake of the story, it better then be pretty well explained and make sense.

it just isn't the same to me when it's all added up in the last 5 minutes. Would you rather have it all added up at the last moment, or not see it happen at all? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• But this is just how I see it. Maybe TTG decides to make Rhyiona canon and then you will see me here moaning how rushed ad forced it is :D

My prediction is that they'll hug each other...as friends..the end..

I'm sorry those hints are not enough for me to justify their romance.

• Brings 100 boxes of tissues to Paul

Here, have many but many tissues. You may need those.

And they are managing to wear down my hopes too...

No. Not you, too... Don't lose hope, too ;_; You don't want to dissapoint me, do you?! ;__;

Reading all those comments about Rhyiona not happening caused it... ;-; And they are managing to wear down my hopes too...

• edited October 2015

My prediction is that they'll hug each other...as friends..the end..

(?) Asher will remember that.

But this is just how I see it. Maybe TTG decides to make Rhyiona canon and then you will see me here moaning how rushed ad forced it is My prediction is that they'll hug each other...as friends..the end..

• I never asked for a big Rhyiona moment... I would be more than happy if I would just see something among the lines of "Hey, Rhys!... you know, I thought a lot about you lately..." and then they reveal their true feelings. It would mark the start of their relationship, not the middle or end. It wouldn't feel rushed, and it's probably the best way to start it off at this point. ;p

I would love to see it happen, but it'd be pretty ridiculous, for me, to all out of blue see a big Rhyiona moment when all this time Rhys on

• Hey! To each their own! ^-^

No matter what, this will all end on the 20th...

But this is just how I see it. Maybe TTG decides to make Rhyiona canon and then you will see me here moaning how rushed ad forced it is My prediction is that they'll hug each other...as friends..the end..

• Rhyiona will happen. That's the truth.

• yeah and I'm dying to see how it all ends!! :D

Hey! To each their own! ^-^ No matter what, this will all end on the 20th...

• That's pretty sad

Are we meaning me or the fact my mind gives me nightmares, here xD

I don't expect much either.

To be honest, I haven't expected much since episode 3. I think Telltale have made it clear they have been rooting for Rhysha; the pinky promise, that forc-- I mean flower scene, making Rhys like Sasha even though he can treat her like shit, telling Bembi that she should stop drawing Rhyiona and start drawing Rhysha on twatter. Yeah... things like that.

it'd be really really nice if it happened but we could have seen so much more moments if that had been the case.

Despite what I have said above, the only moment I do expect is a hug, I think Telltale will only give us that. Sorry for being so bitter right now xd

That's pretty sad..but I don't expect much either. I wish Rhyiona could have happened before, as the consequence of our choices that are sup

• I don't even know what of our previous choices (well, yeah, there was the one with Trust Fiona) would matter when it comes to Rhyiona happening. Rhysha had all that pinky promise, flower, don't let go etc and developing.

But yeah, I hope TT will make it happen and make it good and believable.

I never asked for a big Rhyiona moment... I would be more than happy if I would just see something among the lines of "Hey, Rhys!... you kno

• Unfortunately it's not because we can't be sure what's gonna happen in the final episode. We can only hope, my friend.

Rhyiona will happen. That's the truth.

Unfortunately it's not because we can't be sure what's gonna happen in the final episode. We can only hope, my friend.

• edited October 2015

Sasha and Fiona are completely two different personalities. Sasha is fairly loud and direct, while Fiona is reserved (ish) and is, quite literally, pretty sneaky. Compared to Sasha however, Fiona seems to rely mostly on trust. She doesn't seem to need any big romantic moments, as she'd rather pick her people based on their personality. As I said before, that's where the Handsome Jack choices would come into play. ;p

So, in a nutshell: Everyone works differently. You might need flowers for one person to persuade them to go out with you, while with the other, your words might just be enough.

I don't even know what of our previous choices (well, yeah, there was the one with Trust Fiona) would matter when it comes to Rhyiona happen

• edited October 2015

Your nightmares are definitely sad and scary x)

Yup, I thought it was gonna happen earlier but they obviously ship Rhysha and make Rhys like her no matter what, maybe that's just the way they wanted his character to be..

A nice warm hug would be neat, and you're not really being bitter, it's just your thoughts, that are reasonable.

That's pretty sad Are we meaning me or the fact my mind gives me nightmares, here xD I don't expect much either. To be

Sign in to comment in this discussion.