Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• <3 enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

ily all too

• enter image description here

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

20 minutes into Netflix and chill and he gives you this look

• Hey, I'm back! I don't know if you even realised I was away, but I'm here, now.

What have I mi- HOLY GOSH WOLF IS BACK HE IS BACK I MISSED YOU SO MUCH OMG.

...Ahem. So, I'm away on holiday to Florida on Tuesday for two weeks, and that means I'll miss the finale getting released. Obviously, you'll all be posting about it ad said posts will contain content from the finale that I have yet to see. I'm going to shy away from the forums until I play it, I hope you all don't mind.

I'll be home on the 27th, but at night. I'll probably play it on the 28th along with GoT (hopefully), and then I'll be back and tell you all about my experience, choices, and reactions.

I'll stay on here until Monday, but I'll have to leave, then. <3

Also, I'm doing much better than before, now! I'm still sad about my dog's passing, but I've recovered and I'm not wasting my time dwelling on it. It's really quiet in the house, but I've learned to deal with losses, like I have before. ^-^

• Yeah, "into"

20 minutes into Netflix and chill and he gives you this look

• Can I hug you until episode 5 comes out?

Please? ;_;

ily all too

• What have I mi- HOLY GOSH WOLF IS BACK HE IS BACK I MISSED YOU SO MUCH OMG.

enter image description here

Hey, I'm back! I don't know if you even realised I was away, but I'm here, now. What have I mi- HOLY GOSH WOLF IS BACK HE IS BACK I MISSE

• yes

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Can I hug you until episode 5 comes out? Please? ;_;

• edited October 2015

WELCOME BACK! ^-^

(sorry, the only hug gif I had ready, no time to search the internet :D )

What have I mi- HOLY GOSH WOLF IS BACK HE IS BACK I MISSED YOU SO MUCH OMG.

• Oh, hey bro. Even if I don't go here as often anymore, it's nice to see that you're okay and back in full force, wish you commented outside here more tho.

• i suddenly want to write this fic where vaughn and sasha are kicked out by rhys and fiona to have some alone time.

and it isn't going to be from vaughn and sasha's povs...

• Outside the forums or the thread? :P Thanks buddy!

Oh, hey bro. Even if I don't go here as often anymore, it's nice to see that you're okay and back in full force, wish you commented outside here more tho.

• You're the best <3

Hugs Wolf (Sorry I would actually post a GIF if I was on my laptop hehe xd)

yes

• edited October 2015

oh wow yes go on

super great amazing

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

lottii-lu posted: »

i suddenly want to write this fic where vaughn and sasha are kicked out by rhys and fiona to have some alone time. and it isn't going to be from vaughn and sasha's povs...

• Outside the thread.

Outside the forums or the thread? :P Thanks buddy!

• I used to but the forums have become so toxic over the time that I wonder if it's really worth stepping out sometimes.

Outside the thread.

• It's alright buddy. :D The idea is there!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

You're the best Hugs Wolf (Sorry I would actually post a GIF if I was on my laptop hehe xd)

• GRAY SKULL IS TRULY A FUCKING GOD

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT

CHECK OUT HIS LATEST ART AT HIS TUMBLR

CANT POST IT HERE CAUSE IT MIGHT BE TOO NSFW

i suddenly want to write this fic where vaughn and sasha are kicked out by rhys and fiona to have some alone time. and it isn't going to be from vaughn and sasha's povs...

• "If it’s true that we are what we eat, I could be you by morning!"

O //// O

• edited October 2015

speaking of which, I've been doing nothing except look at other fictional couples for a while

I feel like I'm betraying Rhyiona so pls story ideas pls

this cannot go on

Maaaaan, If I could, I'd hug you to death and then resurrected you ;A;

I'm so happy right now ;~~~;

• me is waiting

"If it’s true that we are what we eat, I could be you by morning!" O //// O

• onto

Eryka posted: »

Yeah, "into"

• Seems like the exact opposite to me, I've never seen more friendly forums in my life, the only toxicity is laughable and usually censored out by our awesome mods.

I used to but the forums have become so toxic over the time that I wonder if it's really worth stepping out sometimes.

• Rhys trying to lick Fiona

speaking of which, I've been doing nothing except look at other fictional couples for a while I feel like I'm betraying Rhyiona so pls story ideas pls this cannot go on

• awww thank you so much, you guys are the best <3

buntingsir posted: »

Maaaaan, If I could, I'd hug you to death and then resurrected you ;A; I'm so happy right now ;~~~;

• edited October 2015

Maybe not toxic as in the people are bad -- more like the forums are... I guess just complaints? Complaints about episode 5 of GoT flooded that section (I do check them out even if I don't post much there anymore), the TWD section is all anti-Clementine and anti season 2 lately. I guess it's just not that fun. The tftb section is great though.

Seems like the exact opposite to me, I've never seen more friendly forums in my life, the only toxicity is laughable and usually censored out by our awesome mods.

• edited October 2015

Rhyiona Hot Tub scene

speaking of which, I've been doing nothing except look at other fictional couples for a while I feel like I'm betraying Rhyiona so pls story ideas pls this cannot go on

• why

Eryka posted: »

Rhys trying to lick Fiona

;_________________________________________________________________________;

• WOLF! I'VE MISSED YOU! ;~; PLEASE GIVE ME A HUG!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.